Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I talked with my friend and he has packed up and left his beach cottage. It will be interesting to see what shape it ends up in. He isn't expecting it to survive. Not far from the coast in Melbourne. Let's see if their will be enough power tomorrow for a check in.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 11:22 PM   #13102
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My friends in Florida and my girlfriend flying out tomorrow to NY.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 05:26 PM   #13103
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am getting really tired of everyone deciding whats going on in my life without consulting me... GRRRRRRRR....

... I play all the fucking bills for EVERYONE... yet... my things are free for anyone to use without talking to me... and my time and space are not really mine at all...

I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW...
Old 10-07-2016, 05:34 PM   #13104
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

My Sis is on my mind
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2016, 08:26 AM   #13105
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

We are planning a family party and the menu is on my mind. Smoked brisket, sausage, and ribs are my job. Veggies and fruit are my sweetheart's job. Oh and dessert.

Lots of work to come.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2016, 04:59 AM   #13106
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Having drywall and shelving added to the garage.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2016, 10:52 PM   #13107
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Having my co-manager get promoted to her own store. Funny, she didn't like me at first. She thought I was to quick to correct her. She realized, I was teaching her the correct way to do things. She is sad it's happening so fast. We didn't even get to prepare for this. Again, tis the life of retail. I will miss her as we have become good friends. It just won't be the same spending so much time together.

She is the fourth person for me to promote since I've been here!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2016, 10:59 PM   #13108
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

The amount of money that will get spent tomorrow on the truck.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2016, 12:23 AM   #13109
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Death...and music by Rob Dougan-Clubbed to Death (kurayamino variations)..I don't know, they just kind of go together.

"snort"
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 08:47 AM   #13110
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

My stomach is on my mind. I am having a little medical procedure this morning so I can't eat and that part stinks.

My lady is having too much fun teasing me about being a baby. Haha!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 09:35 AM   #13111
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Mon i came to the hospital for a "routine" surgery .. I should have been home sameday. However, it became an emergency surgery and here i am Friday still at the hospital with 36 staples instead if 4-5 stitches. The hospital, doctors, nurses, ans cna's have been wonderful. I couldn' t be in better hands..In my option.

So, alot of things are on my mind ...encluding being released tomorrow if all goes well
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 09:56 AM   #13112
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
My stomach is on my mind. I am having a little medical procedure this morning so I can't eat and that part stinks.

My lady is having too much fun teasing me about being a baby. Haha!!

Rockaby baby ...Lallalala
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 11:09 AM   #13113
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

pontificating life...people....that sort of stuff....heavy thinking....
Old 10-21-2016, 11:20 AM   #13114
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking about finally saying goodbye and having it be for real this time. My butch and I aren't what we used to be.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:47 PM   #13115
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

A good friend whose grandma just died. I'm worried about him and haven't heard from him.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 03:39 PM   #13116
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazingboi View Post
Mon i came to the hospital for a "routine" surgery .. I should have been home sameday. However, it became an emergency surgery and here i am Friday still at the hospital with 36 staples instead if 4-5 stitches. The hospital, doctors, nurses, ans cna's have been wonderful. I couldn' t be in better hands..In my option.

So, alot of things are on my mind ...encluding being released tomorrow if all goes well
Best wishes for a speedy recover. You will be in our thoughts.

Chad & FAS
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 05:14 PM   #13117
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Best wishes for a speedy recover. You will be in our thoughts.

Chad & FAS
Thanks! I am recovering faster than expected. I went in for a basic surgery but had an issue with an artery. So, the cut from sturnum to pelvic to repair it. Im up and walking..great team taking care of me and good visits from my crew. It causes a great deal of reflection
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2016, 06:09 PM   #13118
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

The weight I'm gaining even though I'm eating the same amounts of food I been eating all summer, doing all the same cleaning and scrubbing at the dog kennel, all the same running around at the nursing home, etc. The only thing different is I'm not sweating like I did in the summer when it was so hot. I wonder if that's it? Or maybe just hormones??
Old 10-22-2016, 08:38 AM   #13119
cassiopeia67

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything feminine
Relationship Status:
Single

cassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputation

Frustrated at how long it is taking, for the 27th to get here.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:41 AM   #13120
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking bout moving furnture to get the area rugs cleaned. I need to stop thinking about it and just do it because the steamers will be here in a couple hours.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: