gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

At a local feline conservation center today one of the biggest kitties ever, the puma, started wailing with this high-pitched infant baby sounding yell. I was really surprised cause I expected it to sound more like the smaller jaguar who had a big deep scary roar.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 10:40 PM   #1502
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 07:37 AM   #1503
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Why eagles are photographed mostly in profile. LOL

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 10:22 AM   #1504
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, this!

I laughed so hard, I feel like I want to toss my cookies (I just ate and my tummy is FULL).

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 12:51 PM   #1505
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default I think I am going to try this...lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 08:50 PM   #1506
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My attempt at making chocolate pudding with almond milk...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 05:58 PM   #1507
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Funny

In my front yard I saw a Mockingbird chasing a fox and she meant business nipping at the fox.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 07:16 PM   #1508
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Talking to my coworker across the office over Skype about Vegas, boyfriend, life in general. Door beeps open and someone we do not recognize (but has a badge because he swiped in) walks in and waves at her. He is not in business casual clothing like us, has shoulder length brown wavy hair and sandals on. Our whole office has floor to ceiling windows and we are on the fourth floor so the light is shining in on him making it hard for her to see.

I look down at my blinking Skype window and see:

"is that jesus??"

I laughed SO loud!

bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 08:21 PM   #1509
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
My attempt at making chocolate pudding with almond milk...
I tried that too!

No bueno.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 05:10 PM   #1510
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I’m just going to put this here because I'm not aware of a thread for “what kind of dumb stuff did you do today.”

I was sitting in a board meeting with handouts of the PowerPoint presentation (a few small slides per page) in front of me. Having trouble reading the chart/slide on the screen, I caught myself using my fingers to zoom in on the slide in the handouts like one would for an image on a phone or iPad. On a piece of paper. Twice.

That's almost as bad as the time I tried to open the elevator doors using the key fob for my car. Either work has fried my brain and I need a vacation, or I really just need to take a break from technology.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 05:46 PM   #1511
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

That is hilarious!!!
Thanks for a much needed laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
I’m just going to put this here because I'm not aware of a thread for “what kind of dumb stuff did you do today.”

I was sitting in a board meeting with handouts of the PowerPoint presentation (a few small slides per page) in front of me. Having trouble reading the chart/slide on the screen, I caught myself using my fingers to zoom in on the slide in the handouts like one would for an image on a phone or iPad. On a piece of paper. Twice.

That's almost as bad as the time I tried to open the elevator doors using the key fob for my car. Either work has fried my brain and I need a vacation, or I really just need to take a break from technology.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 06:03 PM   #1512
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

today, my three year old grand daughter showed me a horrible scrape on her knee...

I asked her what happened and she said she tumbled down the steps.

when I asked her how that happened, she didnt even blink when she said "sissy pushed me"

Sissy, is three MONTHS old....lol..

and so it begins...(chuckling)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 06:02 AM   #1513
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Left with no commentary

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 06:33 PM   #1514
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

My mom. We were talking about the 70ish year old neighbor lady that I mow for. My mom said, "I think she is a retired lesbian."

Apparently, I have retired early.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 09:28 AM   #1515
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

My whippet Phoebe running full tilt through the house.. being chased by her kitty Piper while the other pup Grace just watched from the couch
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 08:55 PM   #1516
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Blade trying his best to teach me to play cards, and how goofy things get. Everybody should have friends like him that make them laugh so much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 02:00 AM   #1517
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Coworker, in response to my "alrighty" reply to her on Skype moments ago: "You and your 'alrighty' - it makes me think of Bruce Almighty!"

Little does she know I LOVE that movie
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 08:30 AM   #1518
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday, it was someone's pronunciation of the acronym QIFM (which was a new one to me). She had a very strong Southern accent, so I'll let you guess what it sounded like. My coworker and I immediately looked at one another other as soon as it was said and had to bite our tongues to keep from cracking up in front of our visitor.

My field of work tends to be rather acronym happy, and I'll just say that some of those acronyms would be better left as initialisms.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 09:39 AM   #1519
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Watching a FB Live video with my roommate of his son and granddaughter trying to get a snake out of their kitchen cabinets, my roomie laughing and saying things like "I see you're barefooted...haven't learned anything in 40 years!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 06:00 AM   #1520
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Drunk people and karaoke.....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: