Old 12-08-2015, 10:45 AM   #21
afrcnqueen

How Do You Identify?:
By name
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happy on my journey to Self- Love!! :-)

afrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

The Planet means to me Education (boy have I learned some things about the queer/gay/lesbian community)...laughed along the way by learning terms like "fuckery" made wonderful friends that I will keep forever :-) it has been a wonderful journey
Old 12-08-2015, 06:41 PM   #22
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default BFP

For me BFP provides a sense of community, support, friendship, and chosen family. I have made some wonderful friendships here.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2015, 06:42 PM   #23
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
For me BFP provides a sense of community, support, friendship, and chosen family. I have made some wonderful friendships here.
Ya, exactly what Chad said
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2016, 07:03 PM   #24
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Community that I can connect with, when I don't get to get out much with the outside community here in town, I actually don't hang out with any b/f folks here in my side of town.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2016, 06:17 AM   #25
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Community that I can connect with, when I don't get to get out much with the outside community here in town, I actually don't hang out with any b/f folks here in my side of town.
I'm pretty much in the same boat. And with my spouse so sick, it's hard to go out anywhere or get together with friends.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:01 PM   #26
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I found this site thanks to the DayWalkers. Ever since, I joined, I have laughed and cried at the posts here. I have attended several Reunions and I am hoping to attend another one soon! The best one, is when Medusa changed my name from Zimmyglrl to Zimmeh

Where I currently live, there isn't much of a lgbtq community, so this is my safe place. I love chatting with people from all over the world and I look forward to making new friends along this journey.

Zimmeh
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 07:53 PM   #27
pumpndude

How Do You Identify?:
Good Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

pumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

A place where I can come and be myself, not judged...
also a place to share my thoughts on topics and make friends too...

thank you,
ButchFemmePlanet Family
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pumpndude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 04:58 PM   #28
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I like being in a place where people get me. As in, "Yes, I really do need to fix my hair and apply makeup before I go hiking." LOL!
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 02:39 PM   #29
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

BFP is a place where I'm judged on the quality of my discourse or argument not on looks, scars, body dimensions, or clothes.

For me, it's one of 2 sites regularly visited. The most intimate one. My online activity, Partner, and anonymous trips to the store make up the day. Of course, there's a few doctor's appointments per month.

Am glad y'all are here. Thank you.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 03:14 PM   #30
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Keeps me informed on what's going on in the community and society at large,but mostly the community.The company ain't so bad, either.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 11:12 AM   #31
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

It means that it's the format for some lifetime relationships that i would not have made otherwise.

Being introverted it's my preferred method of social gathering

It's learning. I've had my eyes opened to some things that have made me wiser.

It's where i can talk about being a kinky femme

It's where i can connect with my femme sisters

its being exposed to butch energy

It's where i share my joy and i have lots of that to share

It means a lot to me.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 11:53 AM   #32
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

For me, BFP is a place of self-discovery amongst a warm, friendly community, as my life is taking some unexpected twists and turns. It's played its part (and continues so to do) in helping me overcome some old personal demons and hangups that have caused me much stress over the years.

It's such a shame that I'm never likely to meet any of the folk here offline, as, butch, femme or other alike, the community here is just so damned nice, sweet, and I've laughed and cried many a time at posts here in just the few months I've been a member. BFP is like having a bunch of aunties, uncles and siblings I can talk to when I need to or just play with online when I wish. I love BFP!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 01:14 PM   #33
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Some things don't change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Hmmm..I have not been a prolific poster, or stalker on the planet. I check in from time to time, see some familiar screen names, then go back to whatever I was doing earlier. There is something reassuring about knowing i can pop in whenever i have time, check out the new threads, catch up on the familiar threads, then go on with other things.

The aspect of the planet that is far more important to me is the opportunity to make friends that meet up in real life. The friends that i have met and stayed in touch with on this site are some of the finest people I know
I'm much more of a stalker than I used to be and I spend far too much time in chat now. I still think the opportunity for friendship is key. Being able to spend time with people who "get me" is an awesome feeling.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 04:37 PM   #34
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I'm much more of a stalker than I used to be and I spend far too much time in chat now. I still think the opportunity for friendship is key. Being able to spend time with people who "get me" is an awesome feeling.
CHAT! yes... i love chat. i was a chatter way back when and even though it’s not as popular as it used to be, the chatters become friends and develop a deeper connection than just posting on the threads.

Chatters are SO welcoming!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 03:21 AM   #35
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

A fun experience! When I log on to BF I come to have fun and hopefully makes others laugh!

I am a person who's buttons are not easily pushed! I won't engage in a clash, skirmish, tangle, tussle or a verbal fight! If someone is trying to ruin my fun time with any nastiness I simply turn the other cheek or better yet use my 'ignore" button.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2018, 09:39 AM   #36
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

I have been on B/F forums for about 20 years. I was never a prolific poster. (more posts here than any where)Sanctuary, community, a place to go find myself, or be myself. A place to commune with others like myself, away from the judgment of the world outside. With freedom of self comes something like light. Out of light, comes love (deep)

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2018, 11:01 AM   #37
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
A fun experience! When I log on to BF I come to have fun and hopefully makes others laugh!

I am a person who's buttons are not easily pushed! I won't engage in a clash, skirmish, tangle, tussle or a verbal fight! If someone is trying to ruin my fun time with any nastiness I simply turn the other cheek or better yet use my 'ignore" button.
Ditto!
Like you, I just refuse to engage in pettiness & nastiness.

The IGNORE button is just amazing, isn't it?! Hell yes!
Old 03-28-2018, 11:10 AM   #38
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
BFP is a place where I'm judged on the quality of my discourse or argument not on looks, scars, body dimensions, or clothes.
YES!

I love the discourse. I am a very passionate person, so naturally when the threads HEAT UP, I am most interested. We have some very talented writers here.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: