Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 05-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #201
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

elliptical, running on the tradmill and the stair climber- arm weights after. I've decided I'm going to start my conditioning/training for an 8k WWP run in september... holy shit.. May the force be with me.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #202
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,220 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation

Busy day, but we got a 6km power walk in just before sunset
Loving the warm weather, and love ending the day with a great walk-- awesome transition into the evening!

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 07:33 PM   #203
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I wore the eliptical out. Didn't hurt.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #204
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am wanting to clear out our spare room so I can set up my Pilates workout bench. My workout since moving into our apartment has been walking the ever "ooh look a shiny!" short attention span Peppa... She loves to have both her mommy and her Daddy walk her all the time..

Dang dog makes everyone fall in love with her instantly..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 07:35 AM   #205
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

So far today, 1 mile with Eider. Out of curiosity, I turned on the pedometer app on my phone. I discovered that Obi has been going easy on me at top speed of 2.5 mph. Eider had me up to 3.2 mph average.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #206
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

1.5 miles with Eider tonight at the park, and .5 with the Obster around the neighborhood. My gams and my dogs are tired!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #207
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Jillian Michaels 30 min shred level 3

My new elliptical just got here this am so I did 60 min on that...wow I love the Ifit workouts

Hoping before the day gets out to start the Insanity workout again...we will see
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2013, 08:09 PM   #208
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

went for a brisk walk around the place this morning.. twice

this evening i stopped in at the Fitness Center and tried all the weight machines and the glider thingy.

felt great!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #209
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Today was the end of week 5 in my 10 week challenge. I am so amazed at the progress I've made! I'm still modifying some of the more extreme high impact exercise because of my back, but I'm able to do so much more than I was when I first started! I'm trying to talk a friend into doing the next challenge (it starts in June). She's hesitant because she had back surgery several years ago...I've invited her to come try out a class with me, so that she can see the modification exercises and decide if she's comfortable doing them. I hope she takes me up on it. My "tight" jeans are now loose, I have so much more energy, and I feel great!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #210
o222Good

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

o222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Loving my living room gym! Did bench presses, bent over rows, hyperextensions, biceps, triceps, and shoulders. About 40 minutes all together. I'm keeping it at sixty seconds between reps.

I've been reading an eBook called "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" by Tommy Venuto. I find it very motivating and sensible.
o222Good is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to o222Good For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #211
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I sat down and got up from a chair 15 times very slowly, as slowly as I could. It was much harder than I thought it would be.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #212
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1.5 miles with Chessie (formerly Eider) this morning, and this evening, despite getting whiplash at work today and spending the afternoon at urgent care (don't ask, it is just too stupid to explain).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #213
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have been still working out as much as I can,I have been haveing problems with my neck,right shoulder and down on the right side of my spine like sharp burning pain.Think of it being a cross of the vulcan nerve pinch and a hot branding iron at the same time...bad enough to make me puke.So I got an appointment with my ortho and pain doc for an MRI I had yesterday,I found out I have spinal stenosis in several vertabra so no i'm waiting for an appointment for injections for a quit fix till we can discuss a better soloution such as laser treatment so I wont be needing more injections.Rideing the bike is good,walking briskly around the long blocks of my neighbor hood along with as much stretching as I can do safely.Hopefuly next week things will be diffrent pain wise so I can get on with the planed program.So glad to read about how you all are doing as it gives me some ideas to put in the plan..happy weekend ya'll.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 07:49 AM   #214
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,220 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stir Crazy and Still Crazy

Two days of no walks because of the rain
(yeah, I coulda geared up-- but it was just on the side of miserable cold,so I didn't)
But TODAY!
Today I'm gonna go walk my ass off!
10KM for the walk

and

I'm busting out my roller-skates! (hot pink wheels!)
The street cleaners have come through and cleaned the streets up from a winter of sand/salt...

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 07:51 AM   #215
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

love the hot pink skates! You go my friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by femmeInterrupted View Post
(yeah, I coulda geared up-- but it was just on the side of miserable cold,so I didn't)
But TODAY!
10KM for the walk

and

The street cleaners have come through and cleaned the streets up from a winter of sand/salt...

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 08:32 AM   #216
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Walking and 20 reps on the Nautilus stuff!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #217
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I was planning on taking a breather today, but it looks as though Chessie is going to win, and I see a brisk walk in my future...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #218
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

My ass has finally started working out.

I had to join a gym to do it. First time joining a gym; in the past when I have worked out, I have used home equipment. Joined with a friend at work (work gym), so I am following through. The gym is not that great at work, but I am looking only for a cardio machine and some free weights and they have those, so I am good. It is cheap, too.

Worked out 3 days in a row last week and I will use my eliptical today at home (like right now).

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #219
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up stiff and sore so decided to do some stretches and faux Tai Chi on the deck (don't know how to do the real kind). That was so inspiring that I ended up doing some charades. Belle would call out what I should be and then I would do the charade. I was a car, airplane, tree quaking in the wind, etc.

Then I read this thread. Very inspirational! I went out in the back yard and did "wind sprints" (more like fast walking). We have a huge backyard so I think I did pretty good. Wally ran along for part of it and howled. Bella went down to one side of the yard and watched. Belle clapped from the deck. Day 1. Lol.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 10:29 AM   #220
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Femm Derby... let's go find outfits! ! Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by femmeInterrupted View Post
But TODAY!
10KM for the walk

and

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights