Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 12-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #41
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
Yesterday I was thinking that just maybe he actually was a "Gentle" Tiger...It was then that I realized he had offered me brain crack.

Evil pusher.
Me? An evil pusher? Nope. Blame that Julie character or the one with mad cooking skills, or the redhead! I am innocent. Hmm...how many points is innocent on a triple word space? I might need this information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Did you really seriously play "Abampere?" Seriously Gentle (not really) Tiger? I mean who comes up with that shit?

The red headed one... She beat me senseless. I have my game on today. Well... I think I do. lol
Why yes Miss Cosie I did. So does this mean you liked the word? And You knew what it meant!

In other news, UofcrazywordsMfan is killing me at the moment. Unacceptable!

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 12:38 PM   #42
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

You can blame whomever you like...I choose to blame you. You are just as innocent as I am. Would you like to borrow my halo?

Oh, and I caved, I tasted the Christmas crack you sent me in the mail. I figured out that if I eat 1/4 of the bar it is only 3.75 carbs, which is an acceptable amount. This allows me one nibble a day. Thank you again
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 01:28 PM   #43
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Here's a tip. Play the word shoon with the redhead. She'll love it!

Old 12-17-2011, 01:35 PM   #44
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
Hi. I am Gentle Tiger and I am a Words With Friends addicts. There. I've said it.
You have spread it like the crack they spread in urban communities back in the 80's. Now I'm addicted. Thanks Reagan.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 01:47 PM   #45
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
You have spread it like the crack they spread in urban communities back in the 80's. Now I'm addicted. Thanks Reagan.
Any time my brotha. Any time!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #46
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Need a fix......

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2011, 10:42 PM   #47
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Talking

My new favorite word is futz; especially when it can be placed on a triple word block and the z is placed on a triple letter. It made for a whopping 111 points.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:24 AM   #48
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Has anyone else bought the dang game so you don't have the ads?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 05:55 AM   #49
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Nope. Are You kidding me?
My eyes glaze over when I play that game! I never see the ads!

In other news, I scored a 102-er against Sabra last night. She's a brainiac, so I felt really superior for about 20 seconds!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 06:04 AM   #50
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Well on my Mac the ads pop up in between, and you have to wait 5, 4 , 3, 2, 1 seconds before the next game ... annoying!

I paid for scrabble so I don't have them anymore so I guess I will do WWF too!

Diva, this morning I went to play in our game and it said *You are out of sync*
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 06:06 AM   #51
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

HA! What's NEW!?!?!?!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #52
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Has anyone else bought the dang game so you don't have the ads?
I confess I bought it. The ads were working my nerves! They would pop up after every play. Now I can play and move between the 15 open games that I have going. That whole waiting 5 seconds or however long it was was irritating.

Old 12-18-2011, 10:01 AM   #53
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite word is "Ass", as in kicking yours. yesterday
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #54
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

If someone is looking for an excellent WWF player and have Doc on your FB, play her
She must have been a child prodigy in Scrabble

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 10:31 AM   #55
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Be careful UofbeatmelikeadrumMfan. You may be winning now but trust and believe your spanking is coming. Ask Julie. I will have my revenge! Oh and tertiary on a triple lane, using all my letters is a nice way to start the day.

The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #56
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Be careful UofbeatmelikeadrumMfan. You may be winning now but trust and believe your spanking is coming. Ask Julie. I will have my revenge! Oh and tertiary on a triple lane, using all my letters is a nice way to start the day.

I have a word for you, unfortunately I cannot post it on this forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #57
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

What have I signed up for..

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #58
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Since this thread started, I have 18 games going people will need to be patient, it's the Holidays you know.

I have 12 games going, so I understand

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:45 AM   #59
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
I have a word for you, unfortunately I cannot post it on this forum.
What? You don't like tertiary? I think it's a nice word.

Old 12-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #60
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
What? You don't like tertiary? I think it's a nice word.

If it is such a nice word, how about using it in a sentence?

Tags
losers always whine, players never win