Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile The Paranormal

I am seriously interested in the paranormal. I love to read or watch everything I can about conspiracy theories, realitivity. dead time, creatures, ghosts, haunted places, demons, to aliens & Area 51.

Anyone else?
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I am very much into this kind of stuff too Andrew. Ghosts, anything haunted, aliens, crop circles, I'm into alot of that as well as I love watching shows like Paranormal State
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2009, 11:47 PM   #3
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

<<<into it!
I'm especially into it if it is really, really stupid!
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2009, 12:19 AM   #4
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I am seriously interested in the paranormal. I love to read or watch everything I can about conspiracy theories, realitivity. dead time, creatures, ghosts, haunted places, demons, to aliens & Area 51.

Anyone else?

You've always been into this, bro. have fun!
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #5
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My husband and I are TOTALLY into this stuff. We watch ghost hunters every wednesday. We watch every scary movie that comes out. We are nuts for it.

We also like to jump outta closets and scare the crap out of each other on a regular basis.

Hella fun!
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2009, 03:27 AM   #6
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Question Shadow People

I have always seen shadow people since elementary school. They never were close to me. Always at a distance. For example, my earliest memory is when I was in first grade, I saw this shadow person outside the doorway and then disappear into a corner. Another example, is when I was working in a warehouse as a forklift driver, I would get off my truck to hand someone a box, I would catch a shadow person out of the corner of my eye. They would be 25 to 30 feet from me. The aberition (sp??) would disappear into a steel rack.

What are these beings? Are they ghosts?

I am so addicted to Paranormal State, Extreme Paranormal, and Ghost Lab. I just love shows like that.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #7
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm with ya on this one. I'm really into anything on the subject. I've even taken classes in Paranormal Studies. I also belong to one of our local ghost hunter groups, Go Dark Paranormal. Yes, I am officially a ghost hunter. ..lol I am fascinated by anything paranormal.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Every time Poltergeist is on, I watch it.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #9
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Ok, what are shadow people? Any ideas?

Does anyone watch Ghost Lab? I love that show.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:40 AM   #10
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

More than likely, Andrew, your shadow people are ghosts.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #11
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

I had no idea that they would be ghosts. However, eversince I retired, I haven't seen any. Not one. The only paranormal I have witnessed along with a friend of mine was the black cloud or fog that came up on my porch, and left. And fast. It was really strange.

I spray Holy Water from various Shrines and Church's all over my lawn, and home. I give it to all of my pets. I had someone laugh at me for doing it, but I believe in the power of Holy Water.

I also believe in taking salt and shaking a bit out at all 4 corners of my property. And I also believe in burning sage to clean a home.

There was a woman at my Parish who's husband left her because he was born in the Domin. Republic. He believed in bleeding chickens to death, cutting himself, and offering goats to G-d. I cannot remember the name of this religion. But he pays someone $500 in NYC to come to his apartment (where he now lives) for a vile of chicken blood, and to say their chant, and offer G-d some prayer. When he travels to visit his children, he gives them the symbolic items of his religion, and tries to teach them the chants & prayers. He can afford to do this, but cannot afford to pay child support, or give any money towards their food. No comment from me. Long story short, the woman has had the Priest and 2 Deacons to her apartment to bless it, and to wash away the negative energy that he leaves there. It so happens that when he leaves, they experience something horrible from a water heater rusting thru, to children getting sick, to the wife getting colon cancer. That is what her husband wishes upon them. Nothing but evil. Sad.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #12
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Anyone want to talk about 2012, The New World Order, a 1 world currency, or the End of the World as we know it?

Andrew
Old 11-08-2009, 07:52 PM   #13
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

I am very much into the paranormal myself. As a matter of fact, I'm going back to the Queen Mary (long beach, CA) for the parnormal shipwalk again tonight.
I've had some interesting experiences, but I'm not sure what to make of them. Paranormal? Maybe...but maybe not. I'm really fascinated with it all.
I watch ghost hunters, paranormal state, most haunted, etc.

I want to be a ghost hunter!
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #14
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

LOL about Paranormal. AKA Dating? Okay, bad joke. On the serious side, I would very much like to hear about your adventure on the Queen Mary Paranormal tour tonight. Good to see you TCB.
Greyson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Wink

I had a friend of mine who was scared to death after his experience on the Queen Mary. In fact, so scared, he won't watch anything on tv about the paranormal anymore.

Please post about your experience on this trip. I would love to go!
Old 11-09-2009, 02:25 AM   #16
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

I just returned home from the Queen Mary, sometime tomorrow I will come back and post my experience. Good to see ya too Greyson!
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2010, 11:06 AM   #17
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

I am waiting for the details of that adventure!
Old 01-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #18
SweetChrissy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
very much taken and adored

SweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST Reputation

I love watching anything on paranormal......Ghost Advenures on friday nights on travel channel is on my DVR but I love watching the other ones too. I am getting ready to move to St Petersburg, Florida and I cant wait they have a really good ghost tour and that is my first thing I do when I get there.

My first experience with ghost was when I was living in Missouri when I was little and I had a ghost or a shadow person open my door look at me and close the door. It was an elderly lady that couldnt of been more then 5 ft nothing and in 1940s wear. When it first happened it scared the crap out of me but then I realized that she was just checking up on me. Just thought I would share
SweetChrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetChrissy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2010, 12:52 PM   #19
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Yes, they do that. Some don't know they have died.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:57 PM   #20
SweetChrissy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
very much taken and adored

SweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST Reputation

yah i figured out now that she was playing out her life and i was just lucky enough to be able to see her
SweetChrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetChrissy For This Useful Post: