Old 08-14-2018, 07:47 PM   #28161
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 95,720 Times in 22,497 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a salad that was more veggies than salad, Halo Top Black Cherry ice cream and a handful of gummy bears.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2018, 08:44 PM   #28162
girl_dee
Cali Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ i said yes ♡

Thanked 52,696 Times in 13,152 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Leftover chicken enchilada

girl_dee is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2018, 08:50 PM   #28163
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 13,535 Times in 3,812 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Maters and cucumbers
Ham
Fresh cream corn over a biscuit
Pickle beets
Sweet tea

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2018, 11:13 AM   #28164
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Relationship Status:
his kind

Thanked 16,088 Times in 4,284 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Veggie Enchilada with a Spicy Nacho Dip (it's Vegan)
Avocado Cucumber Salad(chopped tomato & cilantro, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion & avocado, drizzle with lemon juice & olive oil)
Old 08-15-2018, 12:01 PM   #28165
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,483 Times in 1,621 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Chicken breast, intended for stir fry when I thawed it, but tired of the same old same old. So maybe I'll bake and serve over potatoes covered with chicken gravy. Peas in butter sauce. Milk to drink. Pineapple, orange jello for dessert. I made some yesterday, used some natural unsweetened pineapple juice for part of the water, and it came out pretty good.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #28166
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 95,720 Times in 22,497 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had fresh pineapple and a salad with a ton of veggies. Water to drink. Healthy!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM   #28167
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Relationship Status:
his kind

Thanked 16,088 Times in 4,284 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

so far sipping a juice (made in juice bar) of carrots, parsley, green apple, orange juice, spinach & celery-i'm calling it a "c" Einstein
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM   #28168
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 3,906 Times in 1,178 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

home made burritos

https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Chipot...i-Sauce-633746

cricket26 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM   #28169
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 22,958 Times in 7,341 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I made an interesting meal for myself tonight. I bought some organic Rainbow Swiss Chard and washed one nice sized leaf, then patted it dry.

Then, I took an package of Tofurky's BBQ'd Chick-n and cut it up and warmed it up in the microwave. Then I added two slices of Vegan cheese (Field Roast, Original flavor, because it's that good) and laid it on the organic swiss chard leaf, then piled on the Tofurky BBQ'd Chick-n, and presto, I had a nice sized "sandwhich" full of good stuff. I sprinkled a tiny bit of Chia seeds on it too.

For dessert: I'm having a few bites of Halo Top's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, which isn't ice cream. It's better, I think, but I really want them to make Lime Sherbet Cheesecake (I will send my idea in to them, see what they think).

Much later tonight, if I'm still gaga for 'candy', I will chow down on one Think Thin Brownie Crunch Bar.

<<<<<<<<~~ Staying the course, for life (Plant Based Foods).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 05:07 PM   #28170
LaDivina
Northern Belle

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones
Relationship Status:
On an adventure of the heart

Thanked 1,599 Times in 375 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Already ate:
NY strip steak
corn on the cob
salad
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy

To come: a little ice cream

Good company.
Old Today, 05:11 PM   #28171
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Only she has the key

Thanked 1,156 Times in 380 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

NY Strip (medium rare)
Corn on the cob
Green bean/kale w/ butter saute
Ice water

When it all settles: Ice cream

Sweet company.

Tags
dinner