Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 07-05-2011, 06:59 AM   #61
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Yesterday I spent a most lovely day with a most beautiful femme from our site. We even took a moment to toast one another (bombay) and appreciate one another. I do believe I have cleavage envy!

I have never had such a beautiful array of femme sisters/friends until I joined BFP - I met so many of you at the bash.. And through this past year have developed some amazing and awe inspiring friendships and sisterhood with a number of you.

Thank you for allowing me to be present in your lives. You have taught me so much about self love and self respect. You have taught me to explore the regions of my soul, which often I have hid from myself. You have taught me to trust again.

I love you (you know who you are) truly... And to the butches/guys in your/our lives - thank you for showing me, that great respect, love and honor is ever present in our relationships and not simply what we imagine it should be.

Julie
Wonders if the above poster knows how wonderful she is is??????

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 06:05 AM   #62
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Have a wonderful day and smile! We truly are blessed women and I'm glad that I have sisters like you!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #63
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Have a wonderful day and smile! We truly are blessed women and I'm glad that I have sisters like you!

Zimmy
Old 07-06-2011, 12:06 PM   #64
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

HELLOOOOO fellow Femmes!!!!

Have a great week!!

<3!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #65
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Yesterday I spent a most lovely day with a most beautiful femme from our site. We even took a moment to toast one another (bombay) and appreciate one another. I do believe I have cleavage envy!

I have never had such a beautiful array of femme sisters/friends until I joined BFP - I met so many of you at the bash.. And through this past year have developed some amazing and awe inspiring friendships and sisterhood with a number of you.

Thank you for allowing me to be present in your lives. You have taught me so much about self love and self respect. You have taught me to explore the regions of my soul, which often I have hid from myself. You have taught me to trust again.

I love you (you know who you are) truly... And to the butches/guys in your/our lives - thank you for showing me, that great respect, love and honor is ever present in our relationships and not simply what we imagine it should be.

Julie
My cleavage and I thoroughly enjoyed bonding with you and toasting our fabulousness! You are a truly beautiful, amazing, hilarious, strong Femme and I am honored to know you!

I've got a case of the warm-fuzzies for all the new Femme friends I have been making lately on this site. It's wonderful to be appreciated by the masculine types as well, but it is the Femme sisterhood that has begun to pull me in and really make me start to feel a part of this community. I thank you and I toast you all. Cheers!
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #66
Star Anise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme in boots.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Free range femme.

Star Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Hiya!

I have been attempting to write a light hearted yet not overly "cheesy" greeting for a few minutes now, and have painfully decided everything sounds far too contrived, but I still wanted to add one anyway.

As I have mentioned before, I do not stand on ceremony, I am non judgmental, approachable and here to make friends.

FFTW (Femmes for the win.)

--Anise
Old 07-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #67
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I would really like to gather up a biggo gaggle of Femme sisters today, fly you all to a wonderfully remote mountaintop spa and have my way with you all spend a wonderful weekend bonding and laughing.

*jonesing for some Femme bonding time!*
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #68
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening to all of us Femmes,

Hope you all had a wonderful Thursday and that you are having a great week so far! I am moving today and tomorrow and just treated myself to a large chocolate Frosty...

Have a great night and have fun!!!!

Zimmy
<Leaving us some Godiva chocolate for dessert tonight>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #69
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Hello! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 06:00 AM   #70
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Hello to all my femme sisters!
I've been s l o w l y getting my feet wet here at the planet and thought it would be great to connect with other femmes! What a great thread!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 07:43 AM   #71
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sista Femmes, yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leFemmeEmpressM View Post
Hello to all my femme sisters!
I've been s l o w l y getting my feet wet here at the planet and thought it would be great to connect with other femmes! What a great thread!
I am relatively new too! It is a great place with lots if interesting people. The femmes are very supportive of each other! Welcome and happy Sunday to all!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 09:36 AM   #72
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the warm welcome beautiful ladies!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 10:08 AM   #73
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dropping in w/cookies!

Hello E/veryone! i'm stopping by to give greeting and to bring a batch of cookies that i baked esp. for U/us:
my Aunt Dobby's sour cream cookies, choc chip cookies, and snickerdoodles. i hope E/everyone enjoys them! An assortment of cookies for a great assortment of F/femmes! (Btw, if Y/you are on a diet, these cookies will not harm that. Magic cookies!)

damselfly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamselFly For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #74
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a great night Ladies!

Zimmy
Old 07-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #75
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Sharing some love with my sistergirls. I honor all that you are and all that you are not, each of us unique and perfectly imperfect.

*hearing that song about how "sisters are doing it for themselves"*
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2011, 11:20 AM   #76
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Hope you all are staying cool and having a wonderful day! Today is my only day off this week and I am going to relax.

Have fun,

Zimmy
Old 07-20-2011, 04:16 PM   #77
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Ladies,

Hope you all are having a great week and an even better day!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 06:36 AM   #78
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone!!!!
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 07:23 AM   #79
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sista femmes!!

Hello to all! Happy Thursday, soon to be the weekend!

Have any of you read the Femme Shark Manifesto? I put just a tiny excerpt in my signature. I think I might create a thread & include the whole thing to see how our femme sisters feel about it. It could inspire some healthy, interesting discussion.

It is written in all caps by the authors-not myself

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 11:29 AM   #80
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon beautiful femmes!! Just off of work and am glad that I can now just chill *whew* been a very busy day.. Already looking forward to the weekend again!!