Notices

Old 01-29-2011, 12:18 AM   #1161
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
i confess....

... i can't settle on a music station tonight....have tried easy listening, hip hop, alternative and classic rock.
*sigh* Somebody tell me what to listen to!

... i sure wish someone would "make it rain" for me like Travis Porter is singing right now.

... getting out of the house today was nice.
How come i didn't do that earlier?

When in doubt....

DISCO!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #1162
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess :

An old love from my past has resurfaced...

I confess :

There are mutual feelings.

I confess :

its not right, shes still with someone

I confess :

I still cant help myself

I confess :

Im ashamed of myself
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:22 PM   #1163
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:

~ Why? Thats yet to be determined, but I'm fairly certain there's a reason for it

~ How? Someone, or something, spiked the cake

~ Really? Yes ............ really

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 11:44 PM   #1164
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess-

I am assuming because my imagination gets ahead of me.

I hope to hear from someone very soon

My phone is not a great place to post from becase my posts looked strange afterwards (hence the 2 weird looking posts above)

I will probably go to sleep soon ...I hate goin to sleep with this unsettling feeling
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 04:15 PM   #1165
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

I'm really glad that my friend Tina's husband is going to come over in a bit and change my tire.

My not so healthy grilled cheese sandwich tastes very yummy!!!

I got almost half of my nutrition homework done today.

I need to go put sheets on my bed!!!!

I love the smell of Downy fabric softener!

I'm having chocolate truffles for dessert....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 06:05 PM   #1166
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -

- when i see it snowing outside, it makes me want to gnaw my own arms off in frustration, lol. (and yes, it's snowing...AGAIN)

- i eat lemons like an orange, yummy..

- i tend to be a very private person when it comes to certain things about me, i have a hard time being an open book on the forum..

- i don't trust so easily anymore, i've noticed.. but once i do trust, it's with all my heart & soul, and i'm so very loyal to the one i'd love.. (i'd love, meaning future tense...someday)

- i've not been posting as much these last couple of days, due to not feeling so well.. but with plenty of rest, and relaxation - i feel much better today..

- i'm a suffer on the insides kind of girl, and that needs to change..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 04:15 PM   #1167
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

I fell asleep in my history class today...my professor has a monotone voice..

I'm having a fish sandwich, minus the tartar sauce, from Wendy's for dinner...

My car is at the tire store having new tires and an alignment done...

I'm exhausted!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #1168
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I went to Cleveland Clinic today

I confess my hiatal hernia surgery was not a success. I have to have it again. Over 1/4 of my stumach is back up into my esophagus again.

I confess that in addition to the hiatal hernia I have 2 additional hernias. One where my gall bladder use to be, and one right below my sternum, both larger than a fifty cent piece., Both need to be repaired.

I confess I am on vicodine to conteract the spasms from the procedures they did on me today

I confess I am not looking forward to 6 weeks of liquid diet. But I am looking forward to losing another 40 lbs.

I confess I cried in the room after he left because I knew this meant I will have NO garden at all this year.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:38 PM   #1169
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I confess I went to Cleveland Clinic today

I confess my hiatal hernia surgery was not a success. I have to have it again. Over 1/4 of my stumach is back up into my esophagus again.

I confess that in addition to the hiatal hernia I have 2 additional hernias. One where my gall bladder use to be, and one right below my sternum, both larger than a fifty cent piece., Both need to be repaired.

I confess I am on vicodine to conteract the spasms from the procedures they did on me today

I confess I am not looking forward to 6 weeks of liquid diet. But I am looking forward to losing another 40 lbs.

I confess I cried in the room after he left because I knew this meant I will have NO garden at all this year.

I am so sorry to hear this, I was looking forward to seeing pictures of it this year, I wish the best for you, my aunt has one of those.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 09:43 PM   #1170
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I was wrong and someone was right about a certain valley in the GSMNP...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:51 PM   #1171
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess-

~I havent been this happy in what feels like forever

~ I have a cheesy grin on my face every day! Its contagious ya know!

~ I have quite a bit to look forward to

~ I wonder if hy looks forward to it as much as I do??? :S

~ I worry about silly things....Trust is the key This is surely a huge test for me!

~ I have a jealous bone...It behaves most of the time!
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 10:09 PM   #1172
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess
  • I wanted to say hello to all the confessors.
  • My brain is fried
  • It has been a long, challenging day.
  • There were donuts but I was in back to back meetings all day. So I missed out. This is indeed tragic news.
  • Softness, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 10:38 PM   #1173
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
  • I'm feeling a bit wonky.
  • I am willing to share my Jell-o pudding with GT
  • I hope you are able to get everything straightened out, softness. Also I hope your family and local friends can help your garden become a reality this spring.
  • I really want a cherry Italian ice.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:24 AM   #1174
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation WARNING: Dieters do not read this post!

I confess I just had a snickers and an ice cold pepsi!!

This concludes my confession.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 01:58 AM   #1175
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

I confess-

I cant even stay mad at you even when I try...lol This should be interesting!
Old 02-01-2011, 04:00 AM   #1176
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I confess....
I want a funnel cake for breakfast!!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 06:32 AM   #1177
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I'm happy that my tax refund came yesterday. I'm now able to pay bills and I was able to get new tires for my car.

I am going to pay my mom back, she loaned me almost $500 to move back to Florida from Seattle...

I'm having cinnamon raisin swirl bread for breakfast!

Spanish class is at 11am and I am looking forward to it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #1178
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
I confess I just had a snickers and an ice cold pepsi!!

This concludes my confession.
I confess that Tiger's pepsi is safe, but that I would steal his snickers today.

I further confess that...

...I feel GT's pain about back-to-back meetings...that has been my life lately too.

...I am astounded at how little my favorite (and now resigned) co-worker had actually done.

...I am steadily cleaning up his mess, and trying not to make him look bad, or me look cranky, in the process.

...Sunday's "day at the pool" did me a lot of good.

...the pile of paperwork on and around my desk in intimidating, and I really need to buckle down and get it cleared.

...I don't know whether to be excited or dread doing my taxes...it's been such a year of change that I don't have any idea what the end result will be.

...that I love Scoote...even with the frog.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #1179
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:

~ I actually got to sleep early last night

~ I almost doubted last night, but got reconfirmed this morning

~ The smiles are back after vanishing for a fleeting moment

~ I'm a happy guy again

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #1180
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

I Confess-

~ I am as silly as one gets

~ I may or may not have brought in a fart machine noisemaker to a serious meeting.

~ So glad the meeting attendees have a great sense of humor

~ I love making people laugh when the moment gets too tense

~F@!% is a totally appropriate word when one stubs their little toe!!!

~Stubbing your toe is AWFUL and the only thing that could make it WORSE is a PAPER CUT!!!

~ it doesnt matter what may be going on in my own life, when I make a difference in one of my students' lives it makes up for it!

~ there is only one thing that I think I am good at and I am always so grateful that I get to do it everyday.

~ My students love Glitter and I now agree that Glitter is the HERPES of the Arts and Crafts World!! IT NEVER GOES AWAY!!! I will be glittery at the BFP REUNION!!!!

~ I will be spacebound tomorrow

~ I am blessed to have so many things to look forward to.