Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Note to self...

Don't second-guess how you filled out your timesheet when you're already home. You won't get any sleep till you call and have someone look it over for you... ugh!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM   #102
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Not to self: It's 37 flippin degrees outside and no matter how busy I am, I GOTTA go to storage and get the winter blankets, comforters and clothes out! I'm shivering over here!
Old 09-24-2012, 07:22 AM   #103
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

NTS:

If it looks way to good to be true it is.

And don't forget, go with your gut do the research and follow thru.

And lastly... Say what you mean and mean what you say ... Always ..

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:39 AM   #104
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

note to self:

it's very common to assume that you know what's going on, to assume that you can see the truth when it's right under your nose, to assume that people accept you because you put effort into being true to yourself and to believe that no one doubts your sincerity.

the first three are just human nature. the last is what happens when you assume that you know what's going on, assume that you can see the truth when it's right under your nose, and assume that people accept you because you put effort into being yourself.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 08:36 AM   #105
RiverRunner
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine types (BDSM)
Relationship Status:
Forever Hopeful

RiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST Reputation

note to Self: It is NOW Fall try putting something heavier on before you walk out to get the paper. (though the neighbor seemed overly friendly)
RiverRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RiverRunner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #106
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

note to self

your trusty old laptop has electrician's tape on it to keep the monitor half from separating from the keyboard half. it is missing some keys and it exhibits sketchy attention to updates and such. so be reasonable and dont expect it to embrace a newly downloaded program as if it were that fancy new iPad3 you sometimes get to use. think of the damn thing as "middle aged". new programming at that stage of life is usually slow, typically painful and predictably doesnt take as well as you expect it to.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 05:17 PM   #107
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Note to self...

Treating yourself to random servings of oatmeal throughout the day helps to keeps your inards warm till the landlord fires up the furnace next week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #108
RiverRunner
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine types (BDSM)
Relationship Status:
Forever Hopeful

RiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST Reputation

Note to Self: It seems I will need more "notes" and soon.
RiverRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RiverRunner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #109
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

NTS doing the mundane over and over again make get on your nerves and become tiresome but it is the sure fire way to get to the goal...one step at a time...K.I.S.S.

NTS Always do what YOU knows works for YOU....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 12:26 PM   #110
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

NTS its all uphill from here ~ just work hard & remain positive, everything else will fall into place

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 04:32 PM   #111
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

note to self

it IS the right thing - to lay your cards on the table without flinching. what do you have to apologize for? nothing, that's what. no matter how you might be judged for telling the truth, or for what that truth is, at least it IS the truth. no one can humiliate you because mistakes are a part of every life and candor about that is refreshing, not embarrassing. no one can accuse you of being less than honest and, best of all, most people have their own list of stupid and some of it makes you look like a freakin genius!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #112
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Note to self: remind Teddy that you sometimes stash things in the oven. Ooops... Too late
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #113
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Note to self: remind Teddy that you sometimes stash things in the oven. Ooops... Too late
TG u came and resued the pots and all that was there
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #114
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

note to self.....always check dates before you post on a thread. Twice now I have posted a welcome to someone who was already banned
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #115
Daktari

Default Note to self...

...back away from the computer. Turn off the tv and chill out. Maybe tonight sleep will come before the new day dawns.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #116
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Note to self...never brag about things that haven't happened to you yet...you now have jury duty.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #117
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Note to self...

Get yourself a gay boy, they are handy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #118
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Note to self...

Be sure and certain it's NiQuil you take before bedtime and NOT DayQuil!! Oy... wide awake :blinks:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #119
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

NTS if it is battery operated ie cell phone and it is NOT working make sure the battery is in AND charged before getting frustrated that it is NOT working right
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 04:42 AM   #120
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

note to self

4 am is not a waking up time. 4 am is a going to bed time. you have them confused. write it on a sticky note or something, will ya? alos, please do not expect anything to change if you are not going to change anything.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post: