Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 05-04-2016, 04:41 PM   #5161
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Learn. WYR run the AC or open all the windows when it gets hot outside?
Run the AC because in the summer it's insanely hot outside in my neck of the woods.

Would you rather be a doctor working in the ER room in a major city or a public speaker?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 06:59 PM   #5162
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Run the AC because in the summer it's insanely hot outside in my neck of the woods.

Would you rather be a doctor working in the ER room in a major city or a public speaker?
I would rather be an ER doc in a major city.

Would you rather sell your own freshly grown produce at a farmers market on weekends, or give a book review twice a day on weekends, of a book you wrote?
Old 05-04-2016, 07:38 PM   #5163
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
I would rather be an ER doc in a major city.

Would you rather sell your own freshly grown produce at a farmers market on weekends, or give a book review twice a day on weekends, of a book you wrote?
Book review.

Wyr sleep on dirty sheets or in dirty pajamas?

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 08:20 PM   #5164
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Book review.

Wyr sleep on dirty sheets or in dirty pajamas?
I guess dirty pajamas, because I can always take them off when no one was looking!

Would you rather eat a grilled cheese sandwich made with cheddar cheese or cheese whiz/Velveeta?
The Following User Says Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2016, 04:12 PM   #5165
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I guess dirty pajamas, because I can always take them off when no one was looking!

Would you rather eat a grilled cheese sandwich made with cheddar cheese or cheese whiz/Velveeta?
Cheddar cheese

Would you rather be a researcher or developer?
Old 05-05-2016, 05:06 PM   #5166
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Cheddar cheese

Would you rather be a researcher or developer?
A developer (not land or real estate, but more like an inventor).

Would you rather celebrate The Day of the Dead or the Chinese New Year?
Old 05-05-2016, 07:35 PM   #5167
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
A developer (not land or real estate, but more like an inventor).

Would you rather celebrate The Day of the Dead or the Chinese New Year?
I'd rather celebrate The Day of the Dead.

Would you rather go to a professional golf tournament or go to see a baseball game?
Old 05-05-2016, 08:02 PM   #5168
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post

Would you rather go to a professional golf tournament or go to see a baseball game?
baseball game

WYR go to a concert or the opera?
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 08:41 PM   #5169
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post

Baseball game. Well unless we had a time machine and could go back to the late 60's/early 70's and watch Chi Chi Rodreguiz play golf in person which is something I never got to do. But assuming it's just some modern golf thing like Dinah Shore weekend -yawn! Definately baseball.

Would you rather watch bantam weight boxing or sumo wrestling?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2016, 09:14 PM   #5170
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Baseball game. Well unless we had a time machine and could go back to the late 60's/early 70's and watch Chi Chi Rodreguiz play golf in person which is something I never got to do. But assuming it's just some modern golf thing like Dinah Shore weekend -yawn! Definately baseball.

Would you rather watch bantam weight boxing or sumo wrestling?
Boxing. WYR walk in the rain with an umbrella but no coat, or a hooded jacket but no umbrella?
Old 05-06-2016, 03:35 AM   #5171
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Boxing. WYR walk in the rain with an umbrella but no coat, or a hooded jacket but no umbrella?
Depends on what the temperature is. I think I'd choose the hooded jacket!

Would you rather buy a good used newer car with low mileage or buy a new car?
Old 05-06-2016, 10:27 AM   #5172
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default WYR

I would rather buy a used vehicle as most of the problems are solved or are showing up PLUS you lose a lot of cash with a new one as soon as you drive off the lot.

wyr
Drive a compact car, a larger version, a van or a truck?
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 01:41 PM   #5173
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
I would rather buy a used vehicle as most of the problems are solved or are showing up PLUS you lose a lot of cash with a new one as soon as you drive off the lot.

wyr
Drive a compact car, a larger version, a van or a truck?
I would rather drive something larger than a compact car but smaller than a mid-size car. Must be 5 doors, meaning 4 doors and a hatchback.

Would you rather juice your own oranges each morning assuming you drink orange juice, or drink store bought o.j.?
Old 05-06-2016, 06:05 PM   #5174
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would rather drive something larger than a compact car but smaller than a mid-size car. Must be 5 doors, meaning 4 doors and a hatchback.

Would you rather juice your own oranges each morning assuming you drink orange juice, or drink store bought o.j.?
I was lucky when I lived in Milwaukee because Nehring's Sendik's on Downer, my grocery store a few blocks from where I lived, had a fresh orange squeezing machine that did all the work

Would you rather cook corn on the cob in boiling water, microwave, OR in a pressure cooker?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 08:26 PM   #5175
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I was lucky when I lived in Milwaukee because Nehring's Sendik's on Downer, my grocery store a few blocks from where I lived, had a fresh orange squeezing machine that did all the work

Would you rather cook corn on the cob in boiling water, microwave, OR in a pressure cooker?
Well considering I recently set bread on fire in the microwave, which I'm told is pretty difficult to do, and considering how easily, dangerously explosive I'm told pressure cooking done wrong can be - I'm too afraid to add attempting to cook things under pressure into my repertoire mix. So I guess I'll stick with boiling water even though everytime I try that the corn turns out hard, tough and strangely colored?

Would you rather reincarnate if you knew you would go back in time to something you are familliar with/know or forward in time to something, what you don't know/can't imagine are clueless about?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2016, 09:32 PM   #5176
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Well considering I recently set bread on fire in the microwave, which I'm told is pretty difficult to do, and considering how easily, dangerously explosive I'm told pressure cooking done wrong can be - I'm too afraid to add attempting to cook things under pressure into my repertoire mix. So I guess I'll stick with boiling water even though everytime I try that the corn turns out hard, tough and strangely colored?

Would you rather reincarnate if you knew you would go back in time to something you are familliar with/know or forward in time to something, what you don't know/can't imagine are clueless about?
Reincarnate back in time to something I am familiar with.

WYR Talk for hours on the phone or text a few times?
Old 05-07-2016, 10:03 AM   #5177
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Reincarnate back in time to something I am familiar with.

WYR Talk for hours on the phone or text a few times?
Talk for hours, especially if it's something really important. WYR work in a factory or a restaurant?
Old 05-07-2016, 11:46 AM   #5178
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Talk for hours, especially if it's something really important. WYR work in a factory or a restaurant?
Factory, wonder if they'd let me wear pink overalls ....

Would you rather be a teacher or doctor?
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2016, 09:12 PM   #5179
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Factory, wonder if they'd let me wear pink overalls ....

Would you rather be a teacher or doctor?
If I could choose what type of doctor, I would have to answer doctor.

Would you rather listen to NPR or loud rap. (I won't even call it music!)
Old 05-07-2016, 09:15 PM   #5180
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
If I could choose what type of doctor, I would have to answer doctor.

Would you rather listen to NPR or loud rap. (I won't even call it music!)
Loud Rap even though I don't like it lol

WYR listen to The GOP talk or listen to heavy metal?