Old 01-24-2016, 09:33 AM   #21
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
hmm, don't think I can do it. Just don't do the share well thing. Sorry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written to all:

Really? It is world peace people!

Like, are people seriously saying that they would not be ok with their partner having sex with someone ONE TIME for WORLD PEACE?

I would even have sex with a cis male for world peace. I may vomit along the way and have bad memories to work through later, but I would do it!

PLUS, the world would be so grateful, and women would see me as hot for "sacrificing for the world", I could make up for anything nasty I had to do!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 09:49 AM   #22
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
Ok, here's a twist on the question

Same deal, but someone you love will die in a burning wreck of an explosion if your partner doesn't have sex with them for 15 minutes (till they, not your partner, reaches their orgasm).

Do you let that person you love die in an explosion? Or does your partner have sex for 15 minutes?
I think it would be an even BETTER question if they have sex until your PARTNER orgasms.

I admit, that would be harder to do. Seeing my partner enjoying the experience, especially with someone I hate (but there really isn't anyone I know that I hate), then it would definitely move into more difficult emotional territory for me. But, yes, my answer is still the same.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 11:37 AM   #23
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Steps up to the plate....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I think it would be an even BETTER question if they have sex until your PARTNER orgasms.

I admit, that would be harder to do. Seeing my partner enjoying the experience, especially with someone I hate (but there really isn't anyone I know that I hate), then it would definitely move into more difficult emotional territory for me. But, yes, my answer is still the same.
It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it. Since I don't have a partner, I'd personally take one for the team.

And if I did have a partner, would I "let" them sleep with someone else? I don't think it's my decision to make for anyone else. Partner or no - it isn't about "ownership." You do what you've gotta do and then I'll do likewise. Either we can get past it or we can't; but world peace!

It's about the big picture, after all.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:54 AM   #24
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok, here's a twist on the question

Same deal, but someone you love will die in a burning wreck of an explosion if your partner doesn't have sex with them for 15 minutes (till they, not your partner, reaches their orgasm).

Do you let that person you love die in an explosion? Or does your partner have sex for 15 minutes?
Yes, I'd allow it.

Whether or not world peace is on the table, if death is the only option if I don't allow them to have sex, then yes—have at it. But I'm timing it.

I just can't let my partner die over my jealousy and I"m so jealous even I have to laugh at myself sometimes.

Last edited by Orema; 01-24-2016 at 12:05 PM.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 12:36 PM   #25
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely it would be ok with me. It's world peace for goodness sakes! Think about boarding a plane with no TSA screenings, not being worried about an idiot with a bomb in their backpack, shoe, or up their butt. Think of all the money saved on war that could be better spent on healthcare, sustainable energy, education, art and music! Matter of fact, for world peace even I'd sleep with my nemisis. Heck, make it a threesome and afterwards my real love and I can go get sea salt scrub downs, high 5 one another and split a cheesecake because we are now sexsuperheros!

As to an orgasm, that wouldn't bug me either. A few electrodes on the brain in the right place can achieve that too so why should I feel threatened?

Katniss
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 02:07 PM   #26
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

To achieve world peace, would you let your significant other/ spouse sleep with your worst enemy?

Had to think this one over.

The premise is my partner sleeping with my worst enemy would achieve world peace. Logic dictates, that if this is true, then my partner and my worst enemy are both responsible for world disharmony. In this case, I would not only sanction the union, I would help them pack and move in together.

On the other hand, as a woman, I know the power of the p***y. As such, after negotiating an ironclad, irrevocable pre-coital agreement, it would be ok with me.

On the third hand, considering who I consider my worst enemy to be, I'm thinking my partners response to my agreeing, even for the sake of world peace, will be something along the lines of

Is there an easier question?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 09:31 PM   #27
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
hmm, don't think I can do it. Just don't do the share well thing. Sorry.
So, what you are saying is, you'd prefer to let someone you love die (mum, dad, sibbling or best friend).

Ok. What if it's your partner? What if she will die? Would you prefer to let her die or to let someone else have sex with her for 15 minutes?
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 09:36 PM   #28
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

World peace will never happen so my answer is still NO even to the one that IC posted.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 09:43 PM   #29
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I'd like to point out that having an orgasm is a physical reaction and doesn't mean the other person is enjoying it. Many people can be forced to have an orgasm who don't want to or find what they are doing to be vile. Rape victims can be forced to have orgasms. They find it quite traumatic.

There was a twilight zone type program in the UK called the black mirror. In it the Priminister had to have sex with a pig until he orgasmed on public tv to prevent the death of a woman who was beloved by the nation. He did it. He vomited and sobbed after, but in the story he did it.

If my partner decided to sleep with someone vile to save people from dying I would do anything within my power to make them feel better after.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 09:45 PM   #30
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
World peace will never happen so my answer is still NO even to the one that IC posted.

JD would you watch your parents/best friend/your partner herself be blown up
Or
You partner have sex for 15 minutes
Old 01-24-2016, 09:54 PM   #31
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
JD would you watch your parents/best friend/your partner herself be blown up
Or
You partner have sex for 15 minutes
Yes I would rather die or have them die before I let them sleep with someone.

Again world peace will NEVER happen.

Again my opinion and feelings even if it's not part of the norm but I am not going to change how I feel just because I get crap for my posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 10:05 PM   #32
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

I didn't say world peace. I said you'd watch a family member die or your partner die.

You said you'd rather watch a family member die or watch them die or die yourself.

Disagreement is not shit, JD. It's just disagreement.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:09 PM   #33
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I didn't say world peace. I said you'd watch a family member die or your partner die.

You said you'd rather watch a family member die or watch them die or die yourself.

Disagreement is not shit, JD. It's just disagreement.
Disagreement is fine but I refuse to be berated like Tru is getting. That type of crap isn't cool, that's why I posted what I posted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 10:19 PM   #34
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Berated??

Show me the berating. Explicitly. Show me what is being done to berate tru.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 10:22 PM   #35
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
I'd like to point out that having an orgasm is a physical reaction and doesn't mean the other person is enjoying it. Many people can be forced to have an orgasm who don't want to or find what they are doing to be vile. Rape victims can be forced to have orgasms. They find it quite traumatic.

There was a twilight zone type program in the UK called the black mirror. In it the Priminister had to have sex with a pig until he orgasmed on public tv to prevent the death of a woman who was beloved by the nation. He did it. He vomited and sobbed after, but in the story he did it.

If my partner decided to sleep with someone vile to save people from dying I would do anything within my power to make them feel better after.
Yes, didn't think of it this way, absolutely. When you mentioned rape victims, it made me think of child abuse victims and how that issue really messes with one's head. It is physiological.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 10:23 PM   #36
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Berated??

Show me the berating. Explicitly. Show me what is being done to berate tru.
Its obvious, however I am not going to argue on an open thread. I will discuss it in a private message.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:30 PM   #37
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

I don't see it.
I'm see people disagreeing, stating they don't understand and why.

berate: to yell and scold at someone in an angry way.

I don't see that going on. I see emphatics being used. I don't see anger or scolding.

But, perhaps I'm just not as sensitive as you and thus just don't perceive it that way.

I personally beg to differ there is any berating. *shrug*

If you think there is any inappropriate posting, report it.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:33 PM   #38
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
Yes, didn't think of it this way, absolutely. When you mentioned rape victims, it made me think of child abuse victims and how that issue really messes with one's head. It is physiological.
For sure.

Like I said, if someone I was partnered with chose to save the world by sleeping with someone vile, I'd do my very best to make them feel better afterwards. Cause it would really suck to have done that. And loving them, I'd want to help them recover and heal from it.

It totally makes me think of that black mirror episode
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2016, 12:06 PM   #39
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post

Thank you for saying this. It is grounded in reality and I, for one, appreciate that.

I am not sure what the original question was supposed to gauge i.e. jealously levels; altruism levels; perceived "ownership" of a partner, their bodies and their decisions; people, especially women being expected to sacrifice themselves or others for the good of humankind; or to what lengths are you willing to go if world peace was even a reality.

If world peace was so simple as to be attained by one sexual encounter, given the sexual freedoms and sexual slavery we have today, we should be oozing peacefulness. But, people being people complicate even the simplest of things. And, love and sex have caused more wars than they have solved. Hence the reason I would want an iron clad, irrevocable contract.

But, back to fantasy land, if world peace was even possible, and if we changed the variable necessary to achieve it, one has to wonder if people would be so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2016, 02:51 PM   #40
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

I view these questions in line with "if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why"

Obviously, I'm not a tree and I can never be turned into one. But its an imteresting question and I love playing the game "what if." Its a game I play often with partners:
"What if you could only communicate with a nose flute? How would you do that?"
People I generally get on with and have fun with come up with all kinds of different and creative answers.
People I tend not to click with tend to answer "thats stupid. Why would that even happen? Why are you even asking me this? It's nonsense."

It's a thought experiment. And people explain their choices.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: