Notices

Old 02-26-2021, 03:04 PM   #14721
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 1,938 Times in 690 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Update Your Software

I think after 14 years it's a good idea to update your email client to a newer updated version.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2021, 10:12 PM   #14722
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,475 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default on your mind

It puzzles me that a woman can show some interest and exchange niceness for a while and then out of the blue, for reasons beyond your thinking that would cause her to not only ignore you but to be rude about it. I say, just say sorry, I was wrong, I am not interested any more "because". I would like to know why that's all.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2021, 03:51 PM   #14723
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,072 Times in 680 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

The phone call I just had with my sister.. just laughing and crying in regards to our Mom. It felt good to share the pain with her...as weird as that might sound.. she felt the same way. Because we both understand what the other is going through.
Old Today, 02:48 PM   #14724
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,072 Times in 680 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

I just received an earlier will that my Mom had done- she did a new one in 2019 that cancels this one out- but they still have to show myself and my siblings that it was filed.

I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that she is gone. I have the surreal feeling of being in a dream- even though rationally I know that is not true. That losing my Mom is truly real.
Old Today, 09:47 PM   #14725
gurlnextdoor

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby girl/her/she
Relationship Status:
Married

gurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputation

Mr. Reach: Being able to let someone else share in O/our pain makes losing someone dear bearable and i know from experience that if i could not have shared my grief with others the pain would crumple me into nothing. Some day You will be able to laugh more and cry less when You think of Your Mother. It's hard right now to believe that but it will happen.

Last edited by gurlnextdoor; Today at 09:48 PM. Reason: Needed to add more.
gurlnextdoor is online now   Reply With Quote