Notices

Old 11-17-2010, 10:02 PM   #4701
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
How very much I miss my boo, and really hope she hears positive news SOON about her job interview...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Oh, and also that I don't totally tank the maths part of my entrance exams Friday because I REALLY don't wanna end up with a lot of maths classes...
I miss you too baby. And you will do fine and it won't be 'lots of math classes'. Probably just one extra one.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #4702
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

broad shoulders
Old 11-18-2010, 08:28 AM   #4703
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- thinking of the one i love - and all he's going through.. always sending him light & love, knowing it's as hard on him as his family, and watching him try to be strong through it all for his adorable son..♥ how i truly love this guy so much, i hope he knows just how much...

- thinking of my daughter, wanting 'her' to see what a wonderful girl she is and how proud i am of her for who she is - but wanting her to see & show respect to me as her mother, because she needs me to be stronger and show her some guidance, instead of always giving in, it's because i love her, of course.. one day she'll see this..

- and lastly, my son.. it's wonderful to see him feeling better these days, but worries me how unorganized his school is, in not getting him caught up after missing 3 weeks of school - no matter how much we push for extra help & catch up sessions, he seems to be pushed off.. thinking of taking this further with the school district, he needs to catch up..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 08:53 AM   #4704
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Someday
I am hoping
to understand the logic
in asking the one person who doesnt drink
to bring the wine for a holiday meal.

So,
do you want the red nuclear sludge
or the white gasoline byproduct?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 09:01 AM   #4705
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

wondering why the dog(a mini daschund) has to take a poo oon the pati instead of going to the grass....i mean i know he has ALL kinds of issues but dang does he have to leave his stuff near the pool?

wondering if perhaps the 8 week old kitty is too young for catnip bc last night i bought him a toy that unbeknownst to me had catnip in it..5 minutes after opening it up he was acting like an addict with his last fix

hoping my sweetie is getting a chance to relax,even tho she is out west on business

thinking that having my girlfriend so far away is a good thing bc Rooster(her son) and i seem to be getting along-more precisely i am learning to not be so hard and judgmental of him

and lastly kinda anxious over the mammogram i have to have in a few hrs...im sure it is nothing to worry bout,but still a little unsettling
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:21 AM   #4706
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Hope that everything turns out ok scoote.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 05:56 PM   #4707
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

That it is sooooo a "DOS XX fully dressed in twang with lime night"!!!!!!!!!!!! It gets me relaxed and flirty!!!! But no one to flirt with....I guess I have a hot date with myself! LOL LAME!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:08 PM   #4708
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Not much more to say... I love Adele!!!

Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 07:17 PM   #4709
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #4710
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Hope that everything turns out ok scoote.
thanks Dom....She took literally a ton of pics of my right breast and only 2 of my left....then walked me out,checked to make sure noone was close to us and in a hushed tone told me to call the dr tomorrow to see if they have results bc they will more than likely order an ultrasound as soon as they do

and im really beginning to think the kittie has ODd on catnip bc he has been chasing imaginary things all evening...and at present is attempting to catch his little tail...glad i got a rep telling me that a lot of cats react like that to catnip
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #4711
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Life and such
Our weekend getaway with the lil one
Thanksgiving with friends
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:47 PM   #4712
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My angel is, as she always is

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:08 PM   #4713
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Just finished making a card.. and thinking what a lost art sending out snail mail is.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #4714
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Just finished making a card.. and thinking what a lost art sending out snail mail is.

I was thinking that very thing today, the internet has made me lazy in this way....
Old 11-18-2010, 08:13 PM   #4715
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn View Post
I was thinking that very thing today, the internet has made me lazy in this way....

Nods.. so true My friend.. I thought it was cool when we did the Christmas card and the postcard exchange project.. it was nice to send something out.. that was not generated by being on the computer..
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #4716
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I miss getting personal mail in my mail box. JoS sends me cards for holidays, bless his heart! But other than that, I dont hardly get personal stuff, just bills.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:26 PM   #4717
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I agree...I love homemade cards
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #4718
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

A friend who is scheduling surgery. I have not heard from her and will wait a little bit longer before I start asking. She is very sensitive about this and I don't blame her but I wish she would give me an update. I feel certain she has to know I am thinking about her. It is not life-threatening but is very serious. And she has had a lot of fear for a long time. Making the appointment and seeing a surgeon recently was a huge step. I am very proud of her.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:21 AM   #4719
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Trying to figure out what I will be doing for Thanksgiving. My Dad and stepmother will be going out of town and I am never invited to my brother's house. My other 2 brothers live out of town and will be celebrating with their in-laws.

So far I have it narrowed down to the community potluck at our LGBT Community Center or a pilgrimage to Maggie Valley. I am leaning towards Maggie. The mountains are so soothing and if I am going to be alone that's the perfect place.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:44 AM   #4720
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Making decisions...hoping they are the right ones...