Old 11-19-2010, 05:45 AM   #4721
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Back to work for me today. Still can't, for the life of me, figure out why i wasn't born rich. I truely believe there was a mistake somewhere in the cosmos.

On the brighter side...I do love my job and the weather this weekend is suppose to be great and I have SO much to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving week all.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 07:58 AM   #4722
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

**Paradise**
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 09:34 AM   #4723
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

The peace and clarity that meditation can bring. Sharing thoughts and feelings that should be spoken and not held back, regardless of the outcome.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #4724
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind right now...

How bad I am fighting the urge to put up my Christmas tree this weekend

I know, I know.... I should at least wait until the day after Thanksgiving!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 09:54 AM   #4725
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Trying to figure out what I will be doing for Thanksgiving. My Dad and stepmother will be going out of town and I am never invited to my brother's house. My other 2 brothers live out of town and will be celebrating with their in-laws.

So far I have it narrowed down to the community potluck at our LGBT Community Center or a pilgrimage to Maggie Valley. I am leaning towards Maggie. The mountains are so soothing and if I am going to be alone that's the perfect place.

Although the mountains may be soothing, Thanksgiving is a holiday to be shared with family and/or friends. It's a time to give thanks for the many blessings we enjoy as a nation. Solitude is great if you want a weekend away to regenerate or meditate. I say you should go to the community center and be around like minded people. Enjoy conversation, make more friends.....mingle.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:26 PM   #4726
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
What's on my mind right now...

How bad I am fighting the urge to put up my Christmas tree this weekend

I know, I know.... I should at least wait until the day after Thanksgiving!
Do it! We won't have a tree at all, so that means you can put yours up sooner.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:48 PM   #4727
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I put up my little table-top tree on Tuesday.

Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:53 PM   #4728
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

yawn
must be a sleep emoticon
Old 11-19-2010, 05:02 PM   #4729
sharonsuburbia

How Do You Identify?:
femme

sharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
yawn
must be a sleep emoticon

i want to go dancing - i want hym to offer the cig i do not smoke anymore - i was to dance into a corner and let my hair down - i want to let hym undo top button and smile with my eyes - i want hym when i open my eyes at sunrise
sharonsuburbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:04 PM   #4730
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

...that I haven't been on BFP in forever and I'm excited to have a quiet night in so I can troll all my favorite threads and get caught up.

YAY for Friday night at home (FINALLY)!
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #4731
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Too much is on My mind again, it wont shut off

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #4732
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

*installing a new water heater tomorrow.

*spending the day with not only my sister, but also my pops!

*re-arranging my living room and hanging my big screen on the wall.

*out with the old, in with the kind of new.

*business needs to pick up so I can get a paycheck and get the hell out of this house to do something fun...all this cleaning and re-arranging of all the rooms is getting really boring! (though I do love feeling productive!)

*my Jayhawks won tonight..gonna be a GREAT season!

*I sure miss my BFFF, my Nizzle, and my dummy! (and so many other BFP folks!)

*I am not a holidays kind of person, but I am going to do my best to get out some of my stored Christmas things to try to get in the holiday spirit. Gotta at least hang the pups' stockings, right?!

Damn, I have a lot on my mind!
Old 11-19-2010, 10:24 PM   #4733
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Funny how things happen so randomly...Nice to meet people that just make you smile...SIGH...tonight turned out to be a great night after all
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #4734
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~ Nizzle thinks her Shizzle should have the beer bottle Christmas tree this year!!!!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:07 PM   #4735
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking my Nizzle has fallen off her rockerizzle...you KNOW that Frank the tank would knock that over and I would have a biggo mess!

Hell, I have to hang the stockings from the curtain rods on the windows so she can't reach them!

I have to babystep my way in to this Christmas decor thing...lol
Old 11-19-2010, 11:11 PM   #4736
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
I am thinking my Nizzle has fallen off her rockerizzle...you KNOW that Frank the tank would knock that over and I would have a biggo mess!

Hell, I have to hang the stockings from the curtain rods on the windows so she can't reach them!

I have to babystep my way in to this Christmas decor thing...lol

Shizzle.....two words: SUPER GLUE.

Ever helpful,
Nizzle

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #4737
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone have any conceivable idea of how painful it is to have a friend shut you down because you're transgendered? I have a friend who I have kept in contact with for a long time. She Id's as a lesbian and wants nothing to do with discussing or accepting my ID as male/TG. I told her she had no right to do that. None, because she's not in my skin and can't begin to know what this is about or what it's like. I don't judge anybody at all for how they ID or live their life. It's none of my business, yet I am constantly dealt shit. Why? I'm done-absolutely fucking done with her. You don't have to get it..but you do have to respect it with me.

Last edited by Jet; 11-19-2010 at 11:29 PM.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:00 AM   #4738
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Does anyone have any conceivable idea of how painful it is to have a friend shut you down because you're transgendered? I have a friend who I have kept in contact with for a long time. She Id's as a lesbian and wants nothing to do with discussing or accepting my ID as male/TG. I told her she had no right to do that. None, because she's not in my skin and can't begin to know what this is about or what it's like. I don't judge anybody at all for how they ID or live their life. It's none of my business, yet I am constantly dealt shit. Why? I'm done-absolutely fucking done with her. You don't have to get it..but you do have to respect it with me.

(((((Jet))))) There are far too many here on the site that have had similar experiences. I know this will not do much to ease your pain, anger, frustration and disappointment with your friend but this is about her not you. Perhaps she just needs time?

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #4739
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,617 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my leaves got raked today and my car is having her oil changed and a new turn signal light bulb replaced. One of my nephews is helping out....how wonderful it is to be around family!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #4740
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Too much, but mostly whats happening in life

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote