Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > Europe Forums

Old 11-11-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cead Mile Failte

Ok let me be the first to start the Irish forum!! Hopefully we can get some Irish butches and femmes to pop in, and get a community going!!
Tar isteach agus dean tu fein sa bhaile!!
Old 11-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm not sure what You just said, but I know my Irish heart melted a little to read it.......

~Diva

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbutch View Post
Ok let me be the first to start the Irish forum!! Hopefully we can get some Irish butches and femmes to pop in, and get a community going!!

I'm from the good part of the island of Ireland (Belfast) .... live in London .... and get back to Ulster every few weeks.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #4
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Celtic way

A hundred thousand welcomes back to you. A wee bit away from Irelenad , but not too far.

A Scottish trail from the Isle of Skye the Mc Leod's raised the Sheltland Sheepdogs I hope.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Great thread! Thank you for starting it up.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
tmbyfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

tmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputationtmbyfem Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a bit fond of the Emerald Isle... OK More than a bit

I've been to Belfast, Dublin and fell in love with the wild coastline of the Giant's Causeway and Donegal and hope to come back someday.
tmbyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:48 AM   #7
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

hello to you in Ireland and Scotland, beautiful countries both of them, bit slow on this thread as yet, but keep it goin.............GJ
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #8
Petal Soft

Red face

Quote:

Petal is in the building!!
Old 11-15-2009, 06:34 AM   #9
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm not sure what You just said, but I know my Irish heart melted a little to read it.......

~Diva

Hi Diva!! Thanks for dropping by!! What I said was, welcome and come in and make yourself at home!!
You know the Irish, the kettle is always on the boil..........
Have a great weekend!!
[/I]
Old 11-15-2009, 06:36 AM   #10
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

Hi and thanks to all who posted!! Have a great weekend everyone!!
Old 11-15-2009, 06:38 AM   #11
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petal Soft View Post
Petal is in the building!!
Thanks for dropping by Ms Petal.......cup of tea??:
Old 11-15-2009, 08:32 AM   #12
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I grew up seeing "Ciad Mille Failte" posted everywhere, so I actually understood the title. I'm from the Island of Cape Breton, off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada, where gaelic customs are alive and well in the "New World". Being a Scottish/Irish hybrid, I'm glad to see my "Old World" cousins on the site! Welcome! And bring a little of the motherland's charm and culture to us now and again!

Sue
suebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:47 AM   #13
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Oh what a lovely place to be! My aunt has gone back to Ireland and connected with our cousins there. I am not sure where they are but they are Kanes and Lynches at the closest connection.

Some day I will visit there and I will also go to Annandale, Scotland where my Johnston clan was from.

I'll have tea, please. Biscuits too?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2009, 04:48 PM   #14
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
I grew up seeing "Ciad Mille Failte" posted everywhere, so I actually understood the title. I'm from the Island of Cape Breton, off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada, where gaelic customs are alive and well in the "New World". Being a Scottish/Irish hybrid, I'm glad to see my "Old World" cousins on the site! Welcome! And bring a little of the motherland's charm and culture to us now and again!

Sue
Welcome Sue!! Conas ata tu? ( how are you ? ) Drop in anytime and I will have the cupla focail ( couple of words ) of the Gaeilge for ya!!
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Oh what a lovely place to be! My aunt has gone back to Ireland and connected with our cousins there. I am not sure where they are but they are Kanes and Lynches at the closest connection.

Some day I will visit there and I will also go to Annandale, Scotland where my Johnston clan was from.

I'll have tea, please. Biscuits too?
Cupan tae ( cup of tea ) coming right up!! Would you like some Irish Barm Brack with that??
Old 11-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #15
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Welcome Sue!! Conas ata tu? ( how are you ? ) Drop in anytime and I will have the cupla focail ( couple of words ) of the Gaeilge for ya!!
Chris

Cupan tae ( cup of tea ) coming right up!! Would you like some Irish Barm Brack with that??
Yes, please and thank you. And um, maybe?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #16
rockybcn

How Do You Identify?:
a well blended yin yang butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'll take "sweetheart" for 500 Alex!
Relationship Status:
to be...or not to be...that is the question!

rockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputationrockybcn Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Hola Chris and All!

I hope to make plans for a visit to Ireland in the near future. I look forward in seeing your beautiful country and sitting in a pub and partaking of my fill o' Kilkenneys. I can't get that beer here in Spain or when I lived in the USA...that ails me to no end! Best brew in my humble opinion.
If anyone makes it to Barcelona...give me a holler. There is no BF community here.

GOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo Barça!!!!!!!!
rockybcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:30 AM   #17
Sabine Gallais

How Do You Identify?:
Adeodatus

Sabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST ReputationSabine Gallais Has the BEST Reputation

Is fheàrr teine beag a gharas na teine mòr a loisgeas.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #18
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Mé pósta dtí beag duine ó Corcaigh.
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #19
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

Dia dhuit a chairde.......i see we have a few more Irish since i was last here.......conas ata tu?
Old 02-23-2011, 05:01 PM   #20
canyon

How Do You Identify?:
transparently

canyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputation
Default volunteer opportunities

hi there....i'm interested in travelling to ireland within the next two years and would like to also contribute some of my time and skills--while learning new things and meeting new people!--whilst out there.

i'm a 2nd year apprentice carpenter, have heaps of agriculture experience and also can jump into almost anything anyway.

i've heard of wwoofing and this will be an option but i'm wondering who may have an ear of some new projects coming up.....or any ongoing projects out that way.....

i look forward to any response you might have.....and who knows....? maybe we'll even get to cross paths some day.....!!