Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > Europe Forums

Old 10-28-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello to all in overseas.

I have been desperately looking for someone who can relate to my upbringing and my cultural background. I joined some Europeans forums, yet all the people there are heterosexuals. This is nice to exchange recipes, talking about grandchildren, etc. I didn’t found yet , a forum where I can talk about femmes , butches dynamics and honestly to be myself and feel free . I will never be accepted in The United States of America and I accept that a long time ago.

I would be grateful if someone would give me suggestion or to be able to communicate with me even in a different language. I have been working on my state of mind that I will never be able to return home. I can’t even sell my home in the state of GA due to an obvious economy and move to California which was my goal .

If anybody reply thanks so much
Vlasta
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
I have been desperately looking for someone who can relate to my upbringing and my cultural background. I joined some Europeans forums, yet all the people there are heterosexuals. This is nice to exchange recipes, talking about grandchildren, etc. I didn’t found yet , a forum where I can talk about femmes , butches dynamics and honestly to be myself and feel free . I will never be accepted in The United States of America and I accept that a long time ago.

I would be grateful if someone would give me suggestion or to be able to communicate with me even in a different language. I have been working on my state of mind that I will never be able to return home. I can’t even sell my home in the state of GA due to an obvious economy and move to California which was my goal .

Vlasta
Hi there, Vlasta! Good to see you here.

I'm sorry you feel isolated.

Is renting your home in GA an option? I remember seeing photos of it over the years and recall that it is a beautiful home. There are so many people out there who lost their homes and need to rent now that it just might be a solution for you.

Welcome to the Planet!!
Old 10-28-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
Hi there, Vlasta! Good to see you here.

I'm sorry you feel isolated.

Is renting your home in GA an option? I remember seeing photos of it over the years and recall that it is a beautiful home. There are so many people out there who lost their homes and need to rent now that it just might be a solution for you.

Welcome to the Planet!!
Thank you so much for your reply Thinker and welcome I just always felt I am not welcome here. Honest! I am really in a deep depression what to do with my life right now. I don't belong here and the same time I can't go back to my country. I am getting old to start all over again. I had done this one too many times in my life. I lived in a few different countries, yet I no longer have that strength. I have a need to be myself even if anyone disagrees with my views. I am coming from different society.

My house in GA isn't option to rent. I owe two other houses in SC and renting was just a disaster, more money after renters. I wouldn't get even my mortgage if I rent my home due to a present economy I have very good financing rate 4.1 since I bough points to lower my rate .

As , I am getting old I have some medical issues and as a nurse clinician I am lucky to work for one of the best Atlanta hospitals where technology and doctors are experienced and they are my friends taking a good care of me .
Atlanta is a gay men town. I believe it’s due to socioeconomics issues. Lesbians are much in disadvantage in many cases. I feel it’s so wrong, but that’s the way it is here.

I am sorry that people thinking I am a moron due to my English writing and the same time I do understand. I am equally picky in my language about writing, context and spelling.

thanks again for your reply and being supportive .

Vlasta
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 12:22 PM   #4
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Vlasta and welcome. You can be yourself here.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 12:35 PM   #5
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

((((((Vlasta))))))

You can talk or write anyway you want around me
I don't care at all, but of course, you already know that
Sometimes I think some just don't or can't take the time to understand
There are plenty of peeps here that WILL GET YOU and take the time to know you

I for one, am glad that you're posting here again
I get to see your posts every day on FB, but you've been missed here, too

Please, this time around, don't let anyone chase you away
If you need help expressing yourself and can't find correct or adequate words, just ask
I know that once someone knows YOU, they'll adore you as much as some of us have over the years

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #6
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you so much for your reply Thinker and welcome I just always felt I am not welcome here. Honest! I am really in a deep depression what to do with my life right now. I don't belong here and the same time I can't go back to my country. I am getting old to start all over again. I had done this one too many times in my life. I lived in a few different countries, yet I no longer have that strength. I have a need to be myself even if anyone disagrees with my views. I am coming from different society.

My house in GA isn't option to rent. I owe two other houses in SC and renting was just a disaster, more money after renters. I wouldn't get even my mortgage if I rent my home due to a present economy I have very good financing rate 4.1 since I bough points to lower my rate .

As , I am getting old I have some medical issues and as a nurse clinician I am lucky to work for one of the best Atlanta hospitals where technology and doctors are experienced and they are my friends taking a good care of me .
Atlanta is a gay men town. I believe it’s due to socioeconomics issues. Lesbians are much in disadvantage in many cases. I feel it’s so wrong, but that’s the way it is here.

I am sorry that people thinking I am a moron due to my English writing and the same time I do understand. I am equally picky in my language about writing, context and spelling.

thanks again for your reply and being supportive .

Vlasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
((((((Vlasta))))))

If you need help expressing yourself and can't find correct or adequate words, just ask
I know that once someone knows YOU, they'll adore you as much as some of us have over the years
No way!! Don't let anyone chase you off! And if people treat you badly because of something so beautiful as language then here's something real effective to tell them in English........

Ready?

Tell them, "Hey! Eff off d-bag!!"

And then go on your merry way.

You've always been a sharp, savvy, sophisticated lady around these parts. Don't let anyone ever tell you differently!
Old 10-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #7
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Vlasta
Hey, where are you originally from? Sorry you feel the way you do. Its understandable that sometimes it's just difficult to feel understood when there's that culture clash. The only European butch/femme forums I've really run into are British or German. The German forum is not as active as here, but still if you speak German you might want to check it out.

Anyways, hope you feel better and that you don't let it get you down. If its others making you feel that way on purpose, I'd just forget them.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #8
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Hello Vlasta and welcome. You can be yourself here.

Hello Ebon. Thanks for welcome, encouragement and stopping by. I will try to be myself. I have to admit I am not so good at. I have a tendency to keep personal things inside. To some people on the boards I come across as a hard, stuck up person when in the reality, inside I am very sensitive.

I am aware that a written communication is my major obstacle and can be interpreted as a negative reply which wasn’t meant to be.

thanks again

Vlasta
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:28 PM   #9
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Vlasta! HI!!!! Welcome !!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:31 PM   #10
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Hey!!

Hey Vlasta!!!

Welcome!!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #11
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

My Peachhhhhhhhhhh .... welcome
Old 10-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #12
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Vlasta. May I ask, what is your native tongue? Perhaps if we knew that one of us might have that language in their bag of tricks.

I understand about being too old to feel like you can't start all over again. It's difficult, this growing old business. Why California? Perhaps you could talk with us about that one - to start with....

Don't let anyone chase you off. Hang in there, read the threads and contribute what you want to. Relax, because this group of people have no intention of running anyone off! Perhaps we might even be able to find you some lesbian community there in Atlanta!

Again, welcome!

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #13
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Idea!

If anyone harrases you Vlasta you can report it to the Moderators!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 07:04 PM   #14
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
((((((Vlasta))))))

(((( Wolfy)))... back at ya

You are the one with such good heart and my savior always. I will never forget when we met six years ago and you with Mo dealt with my 300 lb suitcases.... lol. What a nightmare

Yes, I and you battle on FB almost daily since I have been home. However, FB is full of drama and some people on my friends list plastered on my wall things that could been simply send by message. Needless to say I unfriend them and to be honest I unfriend everyone from community except few that I know of they integrity and to prevent more episodes like that. I do have my coworkers and friends from overseas that they no need to be reading crap like that.

I am not so sure about being adored ... lol ... I was doomed from day one in community dating someone locally not knowing they have a long distance relationship with other femme . I found out almost two years later and I wrote her letter of apology and finally then I understood why there was so much anger towards me.

Anyway, thanks, love ya and see you on FB in few
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #15
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Smile Wow , I am sweating rocks here a, an , the :(articles anyone ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
Hey, where are you originally from? Sorry you feel the way you do. Its understandable that sometimes it's just difficult to feel understood when there's that culture clash. The only European butch/femme forums I've really run into are British or German. The German forum is not as active as here, but still if you speak German you might want to check it out.

Anyways, hope you feel better and that you don't let it get you down. If its others making you feel that way on purpose, I'd just forget them.

Hi,

I am originally from the communist Czechoslovakia back then from Prague. For the obvious reasons I immigrate to Italy, a long time ago I lived in Germany for year my German is very rusty. I speak most Eastern European languages and Italian where I lived for eight years.

I have done a lot of research for forums, unsuccessfully. Also, I feel like if I was living in a different location let’s say little more gay friendly I would feel different. I am not saying that Atlanta is not gay friendly, but still limited in many ways.

Thanks so much for welcome
Old 10-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #16
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome!!!!

Glad you are now here with us Vlasta! Sorry you were not treated nice!!!

Grant
Old 10-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #17
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

welcome, Vlasta. I hope you will be comfortable participating here. I look forward to reading your points of view.

cara

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #18
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Vlasta! HI!!!! Welcome !!!!
Back at ya . I know , I know I should listen to your advice back then . I am not even sure if you remember .
Old 10-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #19
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Hey Vlasta!!!

Welcome!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
If anyone harrases you Vlasta you can report it to the Moderators!!!

Hi sexy thang! I know I can report someone even it's not my style. However, I can't say I have been harassed by anyone on boards in the past.

Yet, my reason for leaving before, I felt, I was being moderated lil too much. After few posts I was given advice in other words to shut f up. It really hurt my feelings since there were some that posted things that my hair went straight up on my head.

I will do some reading here and not to be jumping into discussions without any knowledge. I was looking your pictures in gallery and you look great. I am proud of myself, because I gained some weight and I am no longer asked if I have bulimia..lol

hugs to ya
Old 10-28-2011, 08:18 PM   #20
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_Fl View Post
My Peachhhhhhhhhhh .... welcome
My Orange !!!!!! where have you been ? I need to catch up with you .Our regular talks bitching , crying on phone together and much more . I haven't been able to travel a long distance due to my four surgeries on my tumors . I can't sit in car for a long period time yet , but getting there . I would definitelly take your FL weather right now . It's cold here and I don't even want to go out there .

love ya always