Old 11-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #41
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaques View Post
..........well we will be in cornwall and dorset camping during next summer, so who knows..............where abouts south west are you...........
You have to go past my house to get to Cornwall unless you are coming in from up Bude/Minehead way ... I'm in Plymouth.
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #42
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryon View Post
You have to go past my house to get to Cornwall unless you are coming in from up Bude/Minehead way ... I'm in Plymouth.
good ol Devon..................
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #43
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Knickers. KNICKERS?

Wow, you're really showing your age now

...............age is all relative, at least i didnt say "drawers"
Old 11-11-2009, 11:17 PM   #44
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Stopping by to say "hi" to all those from London (and elsewhere in the UK)
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:58 PM   #45
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post

Welcome to The Planet! I'm not in London....maybe there's a London, Texas...

~Diva
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:39 AM   #46
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Default hi

Hi Ciran and Diva, well maybe there is a london in texas, i would think you could fit london into the smallest town in texas - this is what i love about Britain, its so small, you can drive from one end to the other in a day...........
Old 11-12-2009, 06:43 AM   #47
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post

Hi Ciaran,

Always nice to see you

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:47 AM   #48
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Ciran and Diva, well maybe there is a london in texas, i would think you could fit london into the smallest town in texas - this is what i love about Britain, its so small, you can drive from one end to the other in a day...........
Diva probably could. From what I hear about Diva's driving, she could probably make the return trip too

You're right though, it is relatively small.

Words

P.S. My boy passed his driving test yesterday. Yay! (He came into the house pumping the air and saying very smugly, ''So WHO's the Daddy now?'' LOL...Cracked me up.)
Old 11-12-2009, 07:02 AM   #49
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Quote:
P.S. My boy passed his driving test yesterday. Yay! (He came into the house pumping the air and saying very smugly, ''So WHO's the Daddy now?'' LOL...Cracked me up.)
..............tell him well done from us.............GJ
Old 11-13-2009, 01:05 PM   #50
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Will do that
Old 11-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #51
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Okay, so, Dame Shirley Bassey and Dizzee Rascal, together, singing Diamonds are Forever on Children in Need was fantastic.

Anyone else see it?
Old 11-20-2009, 07:44 AM   #52
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Quote:
Okay, so, Dame Shirley Bassey and Dizzee Rascal, together, singing Diamonds are Forever on Children in Need was fantastic.

Anyone else see it?
........nope, but can i twang your suspenders?
Old 11-20-2009, 09:52 AM   #53
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
So come on, no other Brits around?

Non-Brits living in the UK?

Anyone?

Well, the other way around here. My girlfriend is a Brit in the US. She is originally from Oxford. Came to the US in her teens when her mother married a GI in the Air Force. Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:18 AM   #54
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufusboi View Post
Well, the other way around here. My girlfriend is a Brit in the US. She is originally from Oxford. Came to the US in her teens when her mother married a GI in the Air Force. Rufus
yes there are a few of us around.................so hi from me.......GJ
Old 11-22-2009, 11:32 AM   #55
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
........nope, but can i twang your suspenders?
Perv. *Insert eye roll.*

BTW, suspenders in the States aren't suspenders at all, they're garter belts. BUT, what we call braces, they call suspenders.

Confusing huh?
Old 11-29-2009, 12:43 AM   #56
Pennysparkles

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Pennysparkles is on a distinguished road
Default Hi from Lancs

Quote:
So come on, no other Brits around?

Anyone?
*waves*

Hi I'm in the UK - living in Lancashire now
Old 11-29-2009, 11:46 AM   #57
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Anyone?
I'm a "non-Brit", but I've been here almost 31 years now.

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/115942843945062331510

My Blog: http://christhebutch.wordpress.com
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:59 PM   #58
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone else getting fed up with how this country grinds to a halt when we get a small amount of snow / ice / cold weather?

Three hours to get home from work yesterday evening (10 miles or so) and now about to walk a mile or so in ice on ungritted pavements which have been in a treacherous condition for over 4 days now ..... meanwhile, meant to be flying to Belfast tomorrow for Christmas and all signs point to further chaos at airports and cancelled flights .....

I'm starting to think I should live somewhere a bit warmer or better organised ....
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:34 AM   #59
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I just wanted to stop in and say how happy I am to see you all on here! It's amazing to have a global community!

Pashi
Old 12-31-2009, 12:48 AM   #60
Jennifer1984

How Do You Identify?:
100% Lezza, and proud of it.
Relationship Status:
Married, to my gorgeous Amanda

Jennifer1984 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone. I am a Londoner by birth, but now live in the West Country.

I come from Blackheath originally and still have family in London. I now live in the beautiful county of Cornwall, with my wifey of nearly four years. I wouldn't want to ever move back to live in London, but we do go "up country" from time to time to visit my relatives so if any of you are around and about when we're there, it would be cool to say "Hi".

Amanda and I met when we were at university in Portsmouth, so we used to go to Brighton (which is only an hour or so along the coast from there) for weekends.... to do the scene... that kinda stuff. We only ever go to Brighton now for Pride, which is always a blast.

Cornwall is not especially a "gay oriented" place. There is only one gay club in the whole county, and it was only in 2008 that there was the first ever Gay Pride held in Truro, so it's a bit of a backwater as far as "The Scene" goes, but there is no shortage of luvverly lesbians here, we get together for meets from time to time and we're all pretty good friends.

Are there any other Kernews on this site..?

Well, that's me. It'd be good to hear from anyone who wants to share info, or tips about clubs and places to go, and that kinda stuff. I look forward to hearing from you.

Love and hugs
Jen xx