Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh Canada!

hello my fellow Canadians,

I know we have various forums to connect in but I don't see one for all us Canucks so I thought well heck I'll start one! No matter where you reside in the country, I'd love to get to know more of the Canadians here on the Planet and maybe someday plan a Canadian BFP gathering/weekend. I know it's been talked about before so why not make it a reality? Anyone interested just let me know, throw out ideas and heck we will see what happens :-)

Sending love to everyone!

Last edited by Leigh; 05-16-2014 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Apparently I can't spell, oy!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #2
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not a Canadian, but I would attend a get-together if I was welcome. cool thread Leigh
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2014, 03:29 PM   #3
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

oh absolutely you'd be welcome Mel and so would anyone else not just those of us here in Canada - I just think it'd be a nice change of pace to have a gathering here :-)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2014, 04:11 PM   #4
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When I'm in town, I'm based out of Manitoba. Love the idea of a BF gathering; love the idea of folks from all over being welcome.

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #5
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

I'm in Winnipeg and would love to see a gathering of us BFP peeps here in Canada :-)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2014, 04:04 PM   #6
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Is anyone here planning to attend World Pride in Toronto? Linky to events is http://worldpridetoronto.com/festival/worldpride-2014/
I think Melissa Etheridge is performing a free concert at the opening ceremony
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2014, 05:02 PM   #7
Paradox

How Do You Identify?:
Constant Outsider - Humanist
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Paradox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST ReputationParadox Has the BEST Reputation

Not a bad idea. Something worth considering. I live in Toronto.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paradox For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2014, 05:22 PM   #8
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

I wish I could attend that World Pride in Toronto but that weekend in my dads 60th birthday so I am planning a surprise get together of family and friends :-)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 05:33 AM   #9
Morice Diesel

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Morice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST ReputationMorice Diesel Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh yayyyyy

Happy to find an active Canadian forum on the Planet. Finally unnecessary to leave a box of timbits and sparkly things to lure you into the open. Thank you to the creator of this forum. For the love of Canadian femmes and butches please keep this space alive.
Morice Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Morice Diesel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 07:36 AM   #10
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

nothing wrong with leaving Timbits and Timmy's coffee for everyone here :-)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 07:44 AM   #11
Syr

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

Thanked 1,130 Times in 217 Posts
Syr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST Reputation

Timmies? Where? Lol. Northern, Ontario here.
Syr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Syr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 07:49 AM   #12
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

lol Syr, I brought some in and left coffee and Timbits and bagels with cream cheese and some donuts etc from Timmy's for everyone

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 07:49 AM   #13
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I for one could use a Timmy's fix right about now but I'll have to wait until July 5th ...... YVR, please have a large coffee with 4 creams and something sweet and seasonal ready to go! lolol

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 10:00 AM   #14
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,414 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

Would love to meet some of the people here, though I live on the coast with the scraggly fishermen, smiley-faced tugboats, and noisy-ass bagpipes so I'm afraid that won't be happening any time soon... Nice to dream though!

If anyone decides to hit up the Maritimes however, I'm game!

Old 05-18-2014, 01:38 PM   #15
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Originally from northern Ontario, transplanted to the middle of oil in this country :-) Central Alberta.. I could be easily persuaded to attend a Canadian event.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:06 PM   #16
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Flakey left coaster here. I have lived in toronto for just over a year.
I can't travel, broke student.
I find there is a trickle of prairie butches coming here due to the over abundance of single femmes to butch ratio over a certain age (35). That said, a lot of masculine females don't ID as butch here. They now call themselves genderqueer instead. So it's the genderqueer community that's hoppin'.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2014, 01:32 AM   #17
Curley

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you lol

Curley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST Reputation

From Vancouver here too and agree with honeybarbara, butch -femme ratio sucks , recruitment time for butches to relocate to vancouver lol
Curley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curley For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2014, 09:43 AM   #18
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm near Toronto and find it very frustrating to find femmes who embrace the butch femme dynamic...so would certainly like to get something happening so those that could,could get together..and Mel your my brother of course you are invited.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2014, 11:09 AM   #19
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone. I'm from southern Ont and I don't think there's a stone butch anywhere near here! I found one...and you never go back to an ex so....Time to bring some stone butches to the southern (Ont) girls

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2014, 01:45 PM   #20
bobbi46

How Do You Identify?:
sporty, athlete
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hey you

bobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh Canada

West coaster here. Vancouver love it beautiful. Lived in Tdot for a few years came back when wife passed just trying to find my way pass all the drama. Lol
Im so up for get together.
Be well bobbi
bobbi46 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobbi46 For This Useful Post:

Tags
butch, canada, femme