Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #41
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,311 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laidbackgrly View Post
any lucid dreamerss out there share your attempts. or dreams
What's a "lucid dream"? Thanks...
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #42
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
there is a theory that you dream about what you want the most, and what you fear the most.
Sex ! bahahaha..

Seriously, what I used to dream about a lot was that I was in high school and I kept forgetting my combination to my locker or I was running late to class. Also, trying to out run a skunk and having to jump over a chain link fence. LOL!

Also dreams that woke me up of just falling.. I never knew where I was falling or if I hit bottom because I would just wake up in the middle of the fall.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #43
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Over the years I have had very vivid dreams,so much that I can smell,taste and feel whats going on and where I am.In my dreams often im on a dry lonely place searching for who knows what,in this journey I see things I cant reach,sounds I should hear but cant...then Bam right in the middle of it all im feelin all I hadnt before ...then its all gone again.In the end part I just sit and wonder what,when and why I feel like i'v run a long way and have more to go.
When I wake up im all sweaty,the bed is a mess and I feel like I have run till I couldnt any more..maybe I did.I dont have this one so much now but I really dont like it when I do.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #44
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Lucid dreams is dreaming and being aware that we are dreaming. Supposedly in the minutes of falling asleep and wake is when most lucud dreams occur.

I had a few books on dreams but i left them behind but i remember reading that dreams we remember the most are ones we should pay attention to.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #45
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I have always dreamed I am one of these:

a cowboy or secret agent or detective ... Sometimes I am an Indian. Also have several werewolf dreams per year when I wake up yelling and struggling. That scared a new lover pretty badly the first time she was in bed with me. After that, she knew a werewolf was after me and would roll over, go back to sleep. LOL! That was a few years into the relationship.

These dreams seem to be easy translations. When I was very small and had no one to play with, I made myself into these ficticious characters. Even now, this imagination has a way of always helping me out - it goes into auto-entertain. Also, werewolf is my favorite monster and when I rode bareback, I was pretending I was an Indian.

Years ago, a femme was having a terrible dream. I wanted so much to help her out by waking her up ... but couldn't for fear whatever was after her, would get me too.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #46
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Can't remember what I was dreaming, but I woke up sideways in the bed with my feet inside my window blinds.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #47
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Can't remember what I was dreaming, but I woke up sideways in the bed with my feet inside my window blinds.

I remember a Saturday night i had that ended up that way. Well, i was way younger and way more limber.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #48
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I had the weirdest, almost real like dream last night. .

I dreamt someone walked into our bedroom, came to my side of the bed, reached over me and began grabbing and strangling my partner. I couldn't move much as I was under the blankets and this person was over and on me to reach her. I couldn't say anything, nothing would come out of my mouth. I struggled and barely started to grab the person's hands and struggled for anything to come out of my mouth and then I woke up.

What the hell does this mean..
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #49
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
I had the weirdest, almost real like dream last night. .

I dreamt someone walked into our bedroom, came to my side of the bed, reached over me and began grabbing and strangling my partner. I couldn't move much as I was under the blankets and this person was over and on me to reach her. I couldn't say anything, nothing would come out of my mouth. I struggled and barely started to grab the person's hands and struggled for anything to come out of my mouth and then I woke up.

What the hell does this mean..

I don't know what it means but I have an interpretation of it.

I think your partner, because you are so close with her, might represent some part of yourself that you know you are sabotaging, but can't seem to stop doing so.

It could be a positive dream. It could mean that you are reaching that a state of conflict intense enough to prompt you to take action, and face that inner conflict, and resolve it.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #50
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

OR just another theory .. u love her so much u want to protect her.. ~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 07:15 AM   #51
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

had a dream i was at the beach with someone i used to know. i was in shallow water and he was swimming farther out. huge waves started coming toward shore and he started to struggle. i swam out to help him back in but he swam further away from me. i got out past a point where i could touch bottom and i was so exhausted that i couldnt swim anymore. he swam past me back to shore and watched me drown.

think i'm going to invest in some insomnia for a while
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #52
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
had a dream i was at the beach with someone i used to know. i was in shallow water and he was swimming farther out. huge waves started coming toward shore and he started to struggle. i swam out to help him back in but he swam further away from me. i got out past a point where i could touch bottom and i was so exhausted that i couldnt swim anymore. he swam past me back to shore and watched me drown.
Here's my completely unqualified interpretation.

Water is sexual, life-affirming, or about birth, beginnings, or being overwhelmed (or all of those things).

I think the guy you swam out to help is a part of yourself that you are letting go of.

Maybe it's a part that's connected with your masculine energy or maybe your subconscious just picked the man as a symbol because it was floating within reach, in your memory.

Anyway, you swim out to "rescue" or prevent the loss of that part of yourself, and what happens? It survives, and leaves the rest of you out to drown.

That part of yourself is ruthless. But ruthlessness might be just what you need right now.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:11 AM   #53
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Hey y'all,

This is a guy I really like http://www.jeremytaylor.com/

...his website is quite useful, particularly the "dream work" section, where there are major dream themes, discussions of topics (like lucid dreaming) and different ways of doing dream work. He also travels around the country (and World) doing workshops, so you might find him in your area and even free at a church or at minimal cost for a weekend!
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #54
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Hey y'all,

This is a guy I really like http://www.jeremytaylor.com/

...his website is quite useful, particularly the "dream work" section, where there are major dream themes, discussions of topics (like lucid dreaming) and different ways of doing dream work. He also travels around the country (and World) doing workshops, so you might find him in your area and even free at a church or at minimal cost for a weekend!

Turtle, I checked out their ehtical statement and these two parts resonated with truth, to me:

ASD supports an approach to dreamwork and dream sharing that respects the dreamer's dignity and integrity; and which recognizes the dreamer as the decision-maker regarding the significance of the dream.

Systems of dreamwork that assign authority over, or knowledge of, the dream's meanings to someone who is not the dreamer can be misleading, incorrect, and harmful.

I would want anyone interpreting my dreams, to have those things in mind, and I'll try to do the same for anyone whose dreams I interpret.

I also realized, when I was roaming around the website you posted, that I treat dreams like literature; I do a kind of literary analysis on them, centered on imagery. I review poetry, so it's kind of the same skill set.

Now I'm not sure that's the best way to look at dreams. I'm thinking about that one...

But I love dreams! I have used them in creative work, for many years.

Scout
Old 09-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #55
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I frequently have dreams where I'm being chased by a bear...or a bear is trying to kill me. I had a dream where one barged in the house and pinned me on the stairs while trying to eat my daughter's cat

As a hiker, bears are a true concern of mine...but I have yet to see any in that given situation. AND I have enough sense to stay away from wild blueberry patches in June

I suppose if death by bear is my given destiny, it's a fitting end to a life I loved to spend in nature But I'm not in any hurry....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #56
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i am so sad that during the BFP outage we lost the dreams we had been posting about.

Mainly because i wanted to come back and see what i wrote about mine, i am started a dream journal!

Darnit!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 03:30 PM   #57
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i am so sad that during the BFP outage we lost the dreams we had been posting about.

Mainly because i wanted to come back and see what i wrote about mine, i am started a dream journal!

Darnit!
Hi ya Dee!

Well, let's start... I am glad I saw this thread as I know I dream but I rarely remember what I dream. When I do dream it's in Technicolor!

Two nights ago I dreamt I had dirt under my nails and no matter what I did I could not get them clean.

...??? any thoughts?
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #58
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
Hi ya Dee!

Well, let's start... I am glad I saw this thread as I know I dream but I rarely remember what I dream. When I do dream it's in Technicolor!

Two nights ago I dreamt I had dirt under my nails and no matter what I did I could not get them clean.

...??? any thoughts?

i have a super duper book here...also if you don't remember things in a dream they are not that important. Color is a huge key in dreams.. so make note of colors of things.

Example, the car may not be as important as the color of it..

Ok be back with dirty nails!
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 04:11 PM   #59
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

were your nails long or short?...
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #60
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
were your nails long or short?...
They were my natural short nails...
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings