Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New York Forums

Old 02-16-2014, 07:04 AM   #41
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

You live in one of the greatest cities in the world, go, eat drink and be merry…

http://www.nycgo.com/restaurantweek/
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:56 PM   #42
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tap, Tap, Tap…is this thing on?

I bought a ticket to this, you should too

http://rioja.nationbuilder.com
Old 02-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #43
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sylvia Rivera Law Project March 8, 2014

Small Works for Big Change supports SRLP's work to challenge discrimination and violence faced by transgender and gender nonconforming people who are low-income and people of color through direct services and community organizing.

This event provides an important space for trans and gender nonconforming artists, particularly trans and gender-nonconforming low-income artists and artists of color, to showcase their work and increase their voice and visibility.

Small Works for Big Change will take place on Saturday March 8 from 5-9 PM at Jack Studios, 601 W. 26th St, NYC with DJ Precolumbian and entertainment by the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.

For more information and to register, please visit http://srlp.org/bigchange
Thank you for your support. We're so excited to see you at the event!
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2014, 07:49 AM   #44
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation
Default A dance in April 2014

Friday, April 25, 2014
8:00 PM
Elmo's Lounge
156 Seventh Ave
between 19th & 20th Streets
New York, NY 10011
Old 04-04-2014, 10:16 AM   #45
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

I am going here: http://www.moma.org after a 4PM meeting in Midtown because this museum is FREE on FRIDAY from 4PM - 8PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2014, 05:29 PM   #46
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Hey NY'ers - Join in!

https://www.facebook.com/events/2896...ilter=upcoming
Old 04-08-2014, 04:23 PM   #47
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Reminder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
Old 04-12-2014, 06:15 AM   #48
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default It's A Gorgeous Day In NYC

Got nothing to do today? Come on along…

Reminder: https://www.facebook.com/events/2896...ilter=upcoming
Old 04-12-2014, 06:56 AM   #49
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
Got nothing to do today? Come on along…

Reminder: https://www.facebook.com/events/2896...ilter=upcoming
This was on my calendar but I can't make it. Definitely going to be in the city more now that spring is here!

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2014, 01:26 PM   #50
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation
Default LGBT Ivy league Mixer at the Yale Club

http://www.yalegalaevents.org/Archiv...ril182014.html

Friday, April 18, RSVP deadline by midnight on Thursday, April 17

$40 at the door or $20 for current students

If anyone's going, PM me.
Ginger
Old 04-17-2014, 02:42 PM   #51
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Now I am really bummed that I cannot go to this. I have until midnight, maybe I will see what I can do. Probably the one time being an NYU alum will get me any place interesting
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #52
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation
Default thought I'd post this handy NYC calender

http://www.projectqnyc.com./
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 05:13 PM   #53
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmepacker View Post
Cool. I just joined the meet up.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:12 PM   #54
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
Friday, April 25, 2014
Elmo's Lounge
156 Seventh Ave
New York, NY 10011

Just bumping the post. It's this Friday.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:52 AM   #55
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

It's tough for me to get to the city on workdays because I travel from Connecticut but if anything is planned for Saturday dinner or Sunday brunch I could make it.

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:11 PM   #56
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default SS Manhattan

https://www.facebook.com/events/7896...ilter=upcoming

Cool architectural tour while cruising on the SS Manhattan. It's a great perspective, seeing NYC from the rivers!
Old 04-22-2014, 04:29 PM   #57
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Default NYC Pride Marshalls...Cool

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5191386.html

Laverne Cox (OItNB) and Jonathan Groff (Glee, Spring Awakenings)

very cool
The Following User Says Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2014, 05:00 AM   #58
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

I'm pretty sure I'll be at this dance Friday night. Would really like to have some Planet folks there! PM me, maybe we can get a group going.

Friday, April 25, 2014
Elmo's Lounge
156 Seventh Ave
New York, NY 10011
Old 04-23-2014, 05:02 AM   #59
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Default Elmo's lounge

Thanks for the posting, Ginger. I am pretty sure that I will be at this event, as well. Would love to be able to meet other BFP members. PM me, as well, if you are going. It looks like it is going to be a fun event. First one of the Spring season
The Following User Says Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2014, 08:51 AM   #60
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation
Default Support queer detainees and see burlesque and see my movies!

I'm showing two of my movies at this.
It's for a very good cause, and will be lots of fun.

April 26, 2014 Saturday at 7:30pm

Bureau of General Services-Queer Division
83A Hester Street, New York, New York 10002

About
Come check out some of the hottest, most talented queers in NYC! Local burlesque dancers, musicians, filmmakers, and comedians will present short works in this fun-filled evening. Emceed by the one and only Drae Campbell (TELL, PRIME) and featuring fabulous raffle prizes from Trouble Films, Metropolitan Bar, The Pleasure Chest, Third Root Community Health Center, Birds of Lace Press, and more! Awesome queer books plus wine and beer will all be available for sale! $5-$10 sliding scale admission fee benefits the Queer Detainee Empowerment Project (QDEP) www.qdep.org*.

Confirmed performers, stay tuned for more photos and mini-bios!:

Foxy Squire (burlesque)
Krissy Mahan (filmmaker)
Rose Hips (burlesque)
Ghostcat (musician)
Velvet Kensington (burlesque)
Elsa Waithe (comedian)
Jz Bich (burlesque)
Anna/Kate with Jayne Quan (musicians)
LeoVana (drag)
Dora Vargas (musician)
Michelle Brotman ("making a fool of herself"--perhaps musically)
Teresa Michele (doing the same, but with dance)

*QDEP is a registered 501(c)3 national nonprofit organization under the fiscal sponsorship of the Brooklyn Community Pride Center that formed in January 2014 and immediately began providing direct services to clients. It is the first and only LGBTQ alternative to (immigration) detention (ATD) program in the US, and is currently staffed on a volunteer basis. QDEP has been invited to speak about queering immigration at the Detention Watch Network conference in May, and its organizers are working in conjunction with several other grassroots orgs throughout NYC, including Housing Works, Metropolitan Community Church of New York, Immigration Equality, Audre Lorde Project, and the Ali Forney Center, and is a part of the LGBT Legal Task Force of NYC, Housing Works Asylee Project Roundtable, and the #not1more campaign. QDEP's website will be updated soon!
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote