Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 11-20-2009, 05:18 PM   #21
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

~~Slipping in~~ Good after noon everyone. So glad to be able to make here... as long as all the blocks stay off the site I will continue to show up for roll call. If any blocks happen I will only say I am greatfull for every moment I have to spend with all you.

I am looking forward to a Holiday gathering in a form of a pot luck somewhere... along with Card exchange and maybe even a Secret Santa gift exchange...

If that sounds nice or if there's one happening sometime in the next couple weeks let me know.

Hope eveyone got past this stupid flu season that hit my home hard this year.

Hope everyone is going great.

Love ya'll!!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #22
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation
Default couldn't help myself

~~~bump~~~
Old 01-21-2010, 08:41 PM   #23
pinktrianglegrl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

pinktrianglegrl is on a distinguished road
Default I'll try anything once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel (aka BlistexLez) View Post
Well, we know Southern California is a great place with lots of things to do, so here is a thread we can discuss local stuff (news, events, places to go, etc.).
lets do it! lets chat
pinktrianglegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:50 PM   #24
pinktrianglegrl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

pinktrianglegrl is on a distinguished road
Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbyfem View Post
waving hello from San Diego

There's a new women's bar/restaurant in Hillcrest called Gossip Girl. Owned by the same group that owns Urban Mo's and Baja Betty's it's across the street from Baja Betty's on University with an interesting looking menu, outdoor patio seating and very creatively named cocktails i.e pussy juice (pineapple/orange juice, vodka and Sprite) !!

Anyone want to make plans for getting together sometime next week to check it out?
Waving back to you from San Diego too
pinktrianglegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:05 AM   #25
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

*bump*
Hello from Los Angeles
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:55 PM   #26
Charming-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Charming-Butch is on a distinguished road
Member Photo Albums
Default Transplant from San Diego

Hey there my original family,
Just leaving a message letting you know I have not forgotten my So Cal. I come down from time to time to visit my family. I wil keep checking for events.

Tery
Charming-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #27
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virago View Post
*bump*
Hello from Los Angeles
good to see you bumping around here VVVVVVVVVVVV
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #28
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Kooooopster,

glad to hear your surgery went well

Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #29
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Hey friends

I just started up a new music artist page. I just finished my first track titled "Drag me down." Check it out and let me know what you think!
It's a real simple layout as I'm just kick starting things....
Add me if you want, your support means a lot!

http://www.myspace.com/cristopheraugust
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #30
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, all!

Just wanted to let everyone know about the Mr. and Ms. Trans San Diego contest that is coming up in two weeks! It is the first event of it's kind to be held in San Diego and I am excited to be a part of it! I will be running for Mr. Trans San Diego and would love to see some of you come out and support not only me, but all the contestants and the SD Transgender community at large.

The event will be held on June 6th at the Flame in San Diego. Doors open at 5pm, the event starts at 5:30pm. Would be awesome to see some of you there!
In Light,
Tony
Old 06-14-2010, 06:33 PM   #31
TempestuousFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

TempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from the New Girl in Town

I just wanted to stop by and say hello..I'll keep my eye peeled for get togethers
TempestuousFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #32
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

San Diego

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #33
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestuousFemme View Post
I just wanted to stop by and say hello..I'll keep my eye peeled for get togethers
*waves* hello and welcome Where are you coming from?
Old 07-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #34
Femme

Lightbulb

Hello Everyone! I live in Southern California and I would really like to make some friends here . . . GAY friends.

lol

I just don't know how to say it in a more diplomatic way. I live in an area where the people are rather static and I would like to be able to talk or act freely, at least just once in my life.

I have looked up social sites and community centers and they are available in this part of the state, but they are still so far away. (i.e., San Diego is approximately a 100 mile distance) I am in the Inland Empire.

So I'm thinking that I'm thinking too big?

Any hints on how you find people of a like mind?
Old 07-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #35
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about moving from NJ to California any ideas on where a good place to live and work too would be?? Anybody especially gay friendly!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #36
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Femme, hello Sadly, I am not too much help in that area.. I know about San Diego and that is about it, lol. I hope that you are able to find some local community soon. Have you tried www.meetup.com ? Some of the groups on there have meetings and are pretty active. Good luck on your search!

lipstixgal, I live in San Diego, around the Hillcrest area, which is pretty much gay central here, lol. I've lived here for a little over 3 years now and have enjoyed my time here. Lots to do and see, very close to the Beach and a couple of hours from the mountains and Palm Springs.. I would have to vote for the Hillcrest area of San Diego. Welcome to the thread

On a side note, anyone going to San Diego Pride? I'm going to working a booth inside Leather Realm on Sunday from Noon until 8pm. Wouldn't mind meeting and greeting some folks from here while I get paid for it I'm going to be in the Crypt booth.

Take care all and enjoy this crazy weather while it lasts.. lol.

-Tony
Old 07-10-2010, 12:10 PM   #37
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default so cal

Femme yes check out meetup...there are some good ones and a new one in the whittier area. I am not too far from there. There isn't much of a gay community in my area.
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:35 AM   #38
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default OC heading to San Diego Sat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
Femme, hello
On a side note, anyone going to San Diego Pride? I'm going to working a booth inside Leather Realm on Sunday from Noon until 8pm. Wouldn't mind meeting and greeting some folks from here while I get paid for it I'm going to be in the Crypt booth.

Take care all and enjoy this crazy weather while it lasts.. lol.

-Tony
We (OC peeps ) will be there for the Parade then festival on Sat. Don't miss Dykes on Bikes, the power of the people on the curb, and the alwasys big support for PFLAG..Will vist your area Sat. Have a great day in the LR.
Happy Pride
Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:21 AM   #39
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Tommi, cool! I'm going to be marching with Transnation, I think that we're toward the back of the line. Enjoy the parade!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:50 PM   #40
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Hellooo Southern Californians! I am in Chula Vista/San Diego.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post: