Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #1
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation
Default zany mania

it's time to start thinking about x-mess cards. i have a somewhat disturbed idea for some home made x-mess cards and am wondering if anyone is interested in receiving one.

if you have a desire to see or curiosity about what goes through my head for the holidays, drop me a pm here or an email at my regular email addy ( wildun@gmail.com ) to be added to my list. you'll be receiving a card sometime between now and next year. (i figure x-mess lasts all year long)

thanks!
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation
Default my bad

i should have mentioned...i'll need snail mail addies. these will be 3-d hold in your hand kinda cards.

no, i will not stalk you or show up at your doorstep. unless properly invited, of course.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #3
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post
i should have mentioned...i'll need snail mail addies. these will be 3-d hold in your hand kinda cards.

no, i will not stalk you or show up at your doorstep. unless properly invited, of course.
you still have mine, sweetie?
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Money View Post
you still have mine, sweetie?
oh, hell. now i'm gonna have to brave my (non)filing system. it's the same addy? if i can't find it, i'll drop you a note, k?
Old 11-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #5
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
oh, hell. now i'm gonna have to brave my (non)filing system. it's the same addy? if i can't find it, i'll drop you a note, k?
yes, same address ... coolies
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

bumpage

c'mon folks, i'm really wanting to do this and it'll be much more fun with more than 3 people on my list...

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
Old 11-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #7
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I would LOVE to participate!! I shall PM you right now, Wil!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:42 AM   #8
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

i plan to start shooting for the x-mess cards this coming week. if you're interested, please drop me a line with your snail mail.

thanks!

i'm a rambling man

Old 11-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #9
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

This is quite the intriguing offer! PM coming your way soon...
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #10
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Oh I am so in!!!!! hehe...
Old 11-20-2009, 01:21 AM   #11
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:54 PM   #12
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I've been waiting beside the mailbox since I PM'ed you my address.

It's raining.

Can I come in for the weekend?
Old 11-20-2009, 07:14 PM   #13
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
I've been waiting beside the mailbox since I PM'ed you my address.

It's raining.

Can I come in for the weekend?
you should always have an umbrella and galoshes. yes, go in for the weekend, at the very least. i've been waiting for the rain and grey skies to clear up here, so i can start shooting. looks like mother nature is going to cooperate. with good luck, i'll be shooting a few things in the next couple of days. then comes the "what the hell did i set myself up for" phase. it's all for fun, eh?

do i need to post a heads up when i hit the post office with this stuff? or do you prefer a surprise?

i'm a rambling man

Old 11-20-2009, 08:00 PM   #14
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
you should always have an umbrella and galoshes. yes, go in for the weekend, at the very least. i've been waiting for the rain and grey skies to clear up here, so i can start shooting. looks like mother nature is going to cooperate. with good luck, i'll be shooting a few things in the next couple of days. then comes the "what the hell did i set myself up for" phase. it's all for fun, eh?

do i need to post a heads up when i hit the post office with this stuff? or do you prefer a surprise?
Ooooooohh! The LOVES surprises!
Old 11-24-2009, 04:45 PM   #15
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Default Bump

thought i'd see if a bump helps or not

i'm a rambling man

Old 12-17-2009, 10:14 AM   #16
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Default update

i'm getting a late start on the cards this year.

i'll likely be sending out the same cards as a couple of years ago (i made those, too). my mom passed at the beginning of the month, before i'd taken the pics i wanted for this year's cards. i just don't have the heart to try to come up with something else right now.

if anyone wants to opt out, that's cool...just let me know.

thanks

wil

i'm a rambling man

Old 12-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #17
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i'm getting a late start on the cards this year.

i'll likely be sending out the same cards as a couple of years ago (i made those, too). my mom passed at the beginning of the month, before i'd taken the pics i wanted for this year's cards. i just don't have the heart to try to come up with something else right now.

if anyone wants to opt out, that's cool...just let me know.

thanks

wil
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Take all the time you need. I know, for myself, I'm still interested in your project.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #18
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

i've got my image in for printing and should be mailing the cards out later tonight or tomorrow. while it won't arrive in time for x-mess, it should be there for the new year.

thanks for your patience and understanding, everyone.

i'm a rambling man

Old 12-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #19
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

{{{{{{{{{{{{{wil}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Awww honey, I am so sorry about your mom!

New Year's cards are pretty wonderful, yanno. I'd like to stay in.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:15 AM   #20
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Little Man, I am sorry to hear about your mom. Take time to let yourself heal.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote