Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ms. Patrick.....Good or Bad for NASCAR?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:02 PM   #2
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Always good when women get involved in something that is traditionally a male dominated thing. However she will be like every other woman professional competing in a mans world. She could win the Daytona 500, rookie of the year, win both championships and the truck championship and I'll bet she still wouldn't make as much money as Dale Jr, or Smoke, or Mark Martin Kyle Busch or Happy Harvick. She'd make more like an also ran filler car.

But I still think it is a great opportunity for women to be in the media lime light competing in professional sports and 3 cheers for Dale Jr for giving her a chance.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #3
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

I think the woman to watch in the Nationwide series is gonna be Chrissy Wallace. She has a limited amount of backers, a car that isn't quite as good, but, she can drive like hell. I would love to see her in a car that measures up, just to see what she can do.

All in all, I am more excited about the rule changes. I have missed real stock car racing. If you ain't rubbin', you ain't racin'!!
Old 02-13-2010, 12:13 PM   #4
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
Ms. Patrick.....Good or Bad for NASCAR? Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Is she 'good or bad for NASCAR'?

Is this question for real?
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Hi,

I don't understand the thread title: Ms. Patrick...Good or Bad for NASCAR?

What are the hypothetical *bads* to the inclusion of women (in this case, Patrick) in this competition?
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

I don't want her in my NASCAR
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #7
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yeah ME TOO! I can't wait for the flag to drop tomorrow and separate the race car drivers from the golden boy good advertisers. Racing is a good ole boys sport, and much to many rules have gotten involved in it. RUN WHAT YA BRUNG and see who has the most balls, who is the best cheater and who has the biggest mouth and can back it up with their junk. If you don't have the guts to run over 210 mph like a young Bill Elliot did in 1987 then stay ya ass at home and watch the race instead of cluttering up the track with waste
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #8
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
Hi,

I don't understand the thread title. Good or bad for NASCAR?

What are the hypothetical *bads* to the inclusion of women in this competition?
No, I didn't mean it like that. rofl What I meant was, do ya think she is gonna win, or is it gonna be just like the other open wheel racers that come in and wreck everyone. Did not mean it to sound so sexist. But, now that I read it, yeah.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:20 PM   #9
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
No, I didn't mean it like that. rofl What I meant was, do ya think she is gonna win, or is it gonna be just like the other open wheel racers that come in and wreck everyone. Did not mean it to sound so sexist. But, now that I read it, yeah.
Hi Legendryder,

I'm not a NASCAR fan and so I am wondering what 'open wheel racer' means in this context/sport? I'm only familiar with it as it appies to Formula 1.

Thanks
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #10
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Most folks call them Indy cars. Open wheel racers haven't had a lot of luck coming over to stock cars. So, we shall see. I hope the best for her. She is a great driver, smart driver, so you just never know.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #11
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Well, crap. On to Cali. She did good though.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:35 PM   #12
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

She lets go of the god damn wheel and causes crashes..

GET OUT~
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote