Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #10021
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,946 Times in 3,937 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Fresh home made chicken salad.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #10022
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,408 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Beef stew and biscuits

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm not tall enough to ride emotional roller coasters
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JustJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustJo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 03:40 PM   #10023
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,140 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Rabbit from a hunting trip with my son. Since we didn't get any squirrels, it wasn't a wasted day

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #10024
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,082 Times in 6,758 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I GOT lazy man pierogi from the deli but it was awful....luckily I also got a mango...and there were nummy cookie samples at the deli...I should be good for the evening....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #10025
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,125 Times in 3,399 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default It had to be done.

Thin crust pizza--mushroom/half ham/half pepperoni
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #10026
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-19 ♡

Thanked 54,676 Times in 13,738 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i made turkey and okra gumbo, the roux was rich and dark and yummy. Salad in the side and french bread for sopping up !
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #10027
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 98,488 Times in 23,139 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wendy's chili and mustard potato salad.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #10028
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,584 Times in 2,654 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

my honey is making us winter minestrone soup--
w/ crunchy garlic/parm bread.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #10029
takehimaway

How Do You Identify?:
Boy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, please.
Relationship Status:
Polyamorous.

takehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputationtakehimaway Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I just made udon with green onion, string cheese, garlic, and red rooster sauce for myself, and I'm drinking on some Blue Goodness by Bolthouse Farms.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #10030
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine Ones
Relationship Status:
Just Me

Thanked 11,252 Times in 2,752 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I had a southwest grilled chicken wrap with chipotle honey mustard, black bean salsa, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese. I had a few skinny cut fries and so did the dogs.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #10031
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,762 Times in 1,845 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

I cooked half a cow (maybe not quite half), roasted peppers and red onions, steamed cauliflower and broccoli. The veggies are all gone but there will be cold cuts of beef for days

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #10032
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,055 Times in 2,076 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Justin went to the store and is buying stuff to barbecue chicken skewers. I didn't go, so we will see what she comes back with. She better not have any fucking dessert, lol. <---- trying to be good, and way over did it last night! Haha :-D

Starry

starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #10033
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Ladylike Femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 12,964 Times in 3,422 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Grilled chicken House Salad from Zaxby's...sans dressing, Texas toast and those fried onion things; beverage - filtered water with a twist of lime.

I'm cut from a different cloth...
And they don't make that fabric any more.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #10034
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
Bent
Relationship Status:
What I want...when I want it...

Thanked 4,702 Times in 913 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Dinner...

- BLA (Sourdough/ thick pepper hickory bacon/ Avocado/ aioli mayo)
- fresh green salad
MarquisdeShey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #10035
Jesse
Still Kickin'

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,782 Times in 3,941 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Simple and quick tonight because I am busy with other things. Grilled chicken breast, a mix of brown and wild rice and a bunch of fresh veggies on the side.
Youre so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #10036
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,093 Times in 3,064 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Are you ready for some TEXANS football?!

Simmerin' in the crockpot for tonight...

a pork loin roast, that will be shredded. Add some barbque sauce and voila, pulled pork sandwiches.

cucumber & tomato slices

and fresh fruit salad for dessert
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #10037
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,946 Times in 3,937 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Today is cold (50*) and windy makeing it even colder so i'm makeing some homemade chicken noodle soup a bit jazzed up but still chicken noodle soup withe toasted garlic bread.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #10038
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
Engaged 10/12/18

Thanked 28,350 Times in 6,997 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Imma waitin' to see who all posts yummy foods they are making for tonight...THEN Imma order a plate from each one...smiles....dayummm y'all sum fab cooks....yummmmm yummmmmm
Thus far, Imma droolin' over Pinkie Lee's and Rockin's....
Old 12-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #10039
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,350 Times in 2,088 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nummers....

Rainy icky day here so had the foresight this morning to use the crockpot and came home to...

Roast beef au jus with lots of veggies cut up
rice (white, because I am defiant...will switch to healthy brown after New Years)
fresh pear with smidge of sharp cheddar cheese grated on top
green tea with ginseng and honey

Gotta say opening the door tired, wet and hungry and hitting that "dinner is ready" smell...makes the early rising worth it!

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #10040
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,328 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Garlic herb chicken with sauteed mushrooms and onions , mixed veggies, pasta and homemade Italian herb bread
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner