Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 09-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
AnnRkey

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself

AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Fitted Baseball Caps

Has this ever happended to any of yall? And its slightly embarrasing!

I was dropping my girlfriend off at home. She was leaning on my car, I was standing in front of her, leaning into her with both hands on either side of her resting on my car. So the proximity was very close. She was mentioning something but I heard a rustling to the left of me and looked over, but as I looked over (I wear my baseball caps so the bill is slightly to the right) I accidently hit her in the forehead with the bill of my cap!! I apologized immediatly! She said it was ok!

I was mostly embarrassed by my lack of understanding of the distance and effect of my turning my head while holding her against me. Luckily she didnt let me think about it to long. I hope I am not the only one this embarrassing situation happens to?! right?! Minus two points from my butch card. LOL
AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AnnRkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

you just don't know what a fan of fitted baseball caps i am, ... i thought it was gonna be solely about hats! oooooo shoot fire!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I love baseball caps and the butches/femmes that wear them.

Bully has a bunch of caps. Almost everyday she wears one. Which will she pick? It's always a surprise. Not sure if there is a rhyme or reason to the one she wears. It's certainly not because of why i pick which shoes, pony tail holder, head bands, etc. (color coordination is where i'm going with this. ahem.). It is actually a very big mystery to me.

Today she is wearing a New York yankee one. But, why? How deep in thought does she go to pick one out?

I can't wear a baseball cap well. They get in my way and really mess up my bangs. And they are hot and sweaty. And i look like a total dork.

My hat is off to those baseball hat wearing butches and femmes out there.

It is a skill obtained that i never quite caught onto.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Rockin a cap

I personally like when the boy wears his black leather cap or his fitted one with the bill to the back, black shorts, and a black muscle shirt..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF...... It's like a visual treat dancing around in my vision all day long...

I am also a fan of a long haired stud rockin it in the same manner, it's a cultural pleasing, familiar visual for me...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I've been known to rock a cap sometimes

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #6
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Rocks the cap .. Everyday to work... I know people that have never seen me with out one...

My reasoning on a cap choice ... To work always my Red Sox cap ...
Riding my motorcycle ... Always the black HD hat .. Backwards
Going out ... Matches my outfit or sneakers ...

As for proximity of the snuggle kiss head turn .. I've done it ... A quick forehead bump to cap bill ... eh it's the breaks .. The girls will understand

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #7
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I just make sure to turn a certain way & it always works just fine

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

They are so verboten in my professional world -- schools. It's hard to see one of them without thinking, "Which gang might that team represent?"

I too like like a big dork in them, in fact in any hat. But they do keep the sun out of one's eyes.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #9
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
They are so verboten in my professional world -- schools. It's hard to see one of them without thinking, "Which gang might that team represent?"

I too like like a big dork in them, in fact in any hat. But they do keep the sun out of one's eyes.

Now i can rock a sunvisor!!! Looks like a cap, keeps the sun out of my eyes and doesn't mess up the hair.

Works great in a boat or after a motorcycle ride and helmet removal (keep one in the little side bag) for a quick fix.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 11:38 AM   #10
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, I look OK in those too, but they do allow the brain to get baked. I realized that in Florida out on the water and had to switch to one with a poofy covering at the top and a tie -- to keep it on. Something between a bonnet and a visor. I wasn't too hearbroken when it blew away.

Here in CA, I use a visor.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #11
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

I wear 'em. Yep I do...

Rhyme or reason... ?? I think not.

I just grab one. I have some upstair, some downstairs, some in the closets, some tubbed away for rotation... Yeh I rotate 'em cause I get bored after awhile.

I guess there is one that I have to consciously think about wearing. I wear it when I am just in that mood to be unique It's my goober cap! OMG I love that cap!! I got it for $3.00. It was made for me... and yet I can't quite figure out why no one else likes my goober cap It's a patchwork kinda thing with fuzzies dividing the patchwork. I know ya'll are just dyin' to see it!! I'll post it to my gallery!! Spritz will love that I did Hee hee...not! She's not too fond of it either.

My Nike black is my fave - and I wear it frontways, backwards... Can't say it smacked my girl across the face but can't say it never won't either... lol

Geez... now I wanna buy another cap before I go to visit Spritz on Sunday. I think I will.

Last edited by jac; 09-10-2012 at 01:15 PM.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #12
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Hats for boys are like shoes for girls !

Stoney I say you get TWO ...

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #13
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
I always thought someday when I get older all my levi's would be traded in for slacks, and all my baseball caps would be replaced with Fedoras.

I'm not that old yet apparently.

You're also not working on the library fan. *toe tapping*
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #14
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

For me the hat chosen is based on what I am wearing...color matching.

However, there are some hats that I want to "keep nice", so I either wear them rarely, or never at all. For example, I never wear my Phillies 2008 World Series hat or my Phillies 2009 League Champions hat.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #15
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Poor tantalizing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post

However, there are some hats that I want to "keep nice", so I either wear them rarely, or never at all. For example, I never wear my Phillies 2008 World Series hat or my Phillies 2009 League Champions hat.

Freak!

Why would you buy a hat to never wear!?? Yanno they collect dust, maybe even dust mites!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #16
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post

I agree .. I've got hats I've never worn and never will ! Ever ...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #17
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=The_Lady_Snow;651400]

Freak!

Why would you buy a hat to never wear!?? Yanno they collect dust, maybe even dust mites!

[/QUOTE

OMG... you all have no idea... Is it a wonder that we still live in our own homes? After three years? And we only live 15 miles apart? lol
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #18
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

we all know the hat has to fit just right. sometimes that's the only reason we buy a hat, the fit. right? yeah! lol

a fitted hat that i can run my hand across the top of, feels so good, no space between my head and the top. nice and snug, low. you all know what i'm talking about.

and i can wear a hat out. i mean wear it out! when i come across i a hat i love, ... i get all the love out of it. i like to wash hats. hang them up outside, sun dry. always aim the bill to the sky, ... let the water drip off the back.

o my, hats.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #19
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnRkey View Post
Has this ever happended to any of yall? And its slightly embarrasing!

I was dropping my girlfriend off at home. She was leaning on my car, I was standing in front of her, leaning into her with both hands on either side of her resting on my car. So the proximity was very close. She was mentioning something but I heard a rustling to the left of me and looked over, but as I looked over (I wear my baseball caps so the bill is slightly to the right) I accidently hit her in the forehead with the bill of my cap!! I apologized immediatly! She said it was ok!

I was mostly embarrassed by my lack of understanding of the distance and effect of my turning my head while holding her against me. Luckily she didnt let me think about it to long. I hope I am not the only one this embarrassing situation happens to?! right?! Minus two points from my butch card. LOL

I frequently wear baseball caps when I'm hiking or if I don't have extra time to style my hair...If that situation ever happens between Gaige and I, I'll probably laugh, and then I will kiss her and tell her she has just been billed in advance for a kiss!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #20
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Been there, done that. smacked my girl in the forehead with my bill. heh. Now I just take it off when it's smooching time or throw it on her head. lol.

I'm not much for wearing it backwards but sometimes it happens or tilted.

I probably have about 40 caps different colors, mostly sports teams. some are brands - mtn dew, converse, tony hawk, tapout, bands, etc.. some are fitted some are adjustable.

.. and as others have mentioned it all depends what we are wearing what hat will match, color, etc. I have about 2 or 3 that seem to rotate and just get worn a lot and then there is also the typical sport ones or whatever that don't get worn but we just have to have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Hats for boys are like shoes for girls !
Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

Freak!

Same reason some collect shoes.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: