Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 05-26-2010, 05:46 PM   #1061
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Evening...

I haven't been in here because I just got my computer back today, I posted through my phone and very little.

Hope this finds everyone okay.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:04 AM   #1062
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight at the social:

Isa: I walk into the Lexington (a women's bar in SF) and I could have birthed everyone in the bar.

Butch: Ummm Deb, you would probably be Grandma.

Isa: Very true. Heh.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2010, 08:23 AM   #1063
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
I thought about doing the same thing on my last birthday. I decided I was going to hold onto my 30s for a little while longer. Congrats to you for embracing the big 4-0!
really had no choice everybody i know is WAY TOO READY to remind me! twerps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Evening...

I haven't been in here because I just got my computer back today, I posted through my phone and very little.

Hope this finds everyone okay.
wow congrats on the reunion with your computer! i lived through my phone internet for awhile and it was mostly just a big tease! you prolly have one of the good kinda phones tho all i have is a lil Samsung that barely counts as "smart"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
Tonight at the social:

Isa: I walk into the Lexington (a women's bar in SF) and I could have birthed everyone in the bar.

Butch: Ummm Deb, you would probably be Grandma.

Isa: Very true. Heh.
aw! that's kinda mean! i remember when i used to work with teens i told one of them "i could be your mom! if i had been a really careless high school freshman" and then i thought..."ooh maybe that wasn't a very role-model-y thing to say whoops!"
dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:06 AM   #1064
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Saying hellos

First, dark_crystal, a belated Happy Birthday!:bd ay:!
And welcome to this thread -tis a great place to be!

Second, Ruthie, I hope you get to feeling better! Have some! Cha ALWAYs make me feel better!
Third, Jet, good to hear you got you're back on the net and flying through as usual!
Third, to all of those who wished me a happy birthday, my humble thanks! Now that I'm back on the computer, I'll be answering you individually.
Fourth, if I've missed anyone, please accept my apologies. I'm a bit brain dead this morning!
zaoshanghao!
Lady_Wu
Old 05-28-2010, 09:06 AM   #1065
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Wu View Post
First, dark_crystal, a belated Happy Birthday! !
And welcome to this thread -tis a great place to be!

Second, Ruthie, I hope you get to feeling better! Have some tea! Cha ALWAYs make me feel better!
Third, Jet, good to hear you got you're back on the net and flying through as usual!
Third, to all of those who wished me a happy birthday, my humble thanks! Now that I'm back on the computer, I'll be answering you individually.
Fourth, if I've missed anyone, please accept my apologies. I'm a bit brain dead this morning!
zaoshanghao!
Lady_Wu
thank you Lady Wu! When was your birthday?
Old 05-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #1066
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

good evening Lofter's

hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far-
not much going on over on the southern end of the world...
just hanging out and fixin to grill something for supper I think.

ya'll have a delicious evening!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #1067
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Sigh... ok .. my self esteem is suffering. Got a slap in the face (figuratively) tonight. Unintended by the deliverer, but still. Jeeze. Some things I CANNOT change. Just when you think you're getting back on your feet and bringing balance to your life..... someone inadverdently points out some flaw you cannot help. Is she the devil? No .. Just not thinking I guess. Insensative for sure. Makes me mad that I let this stuff bother me. I'm only human and only so much one person can take before it starts to take its toll.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:29 PM   #1068
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

peeking in here......
hello Loft dwellers......... sorry i been kinda neglectful with my checking in .. lol
been kinda well pre occupied... ha...........

if u want to make some extra money .... with that company tis explains how and such if you have any more ??? ask.... Tammy who's name is there..
if u just want to buy the stuff for blood pressure or anything else....
thats cool too. what have you got to lose right??
http://www.moremoneybiz.com/

here's the stuff for the blood pressure / stresss

http://www.oxyfresh.com/nutrition/

i take blood pressure meds....... have been for a few yrs now. and its been staying at 146/96 or higher sometimes lower...... i been on this stuff now for hmm about 3 weeks and holy moly .. yesterday checked it for 1st time and it is like.. 117 over 73

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:14 AM   #1069
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning.
Just a fly by.
have a good dat everyone.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:25 PM   #1070
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

hiya Lofter's

just stopping by to say hello- MS, thanks for the mimosa, it looked rather entycing, and yummy!
hope everyone had a lovely evening.... off to play in Asheville and Lake Lure for the next couple of days- have a great day tomorrow everyone!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:46 PM   #1071
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I wonder why I can't get to the forums? Anyone else have problems today? Maybe the upgrade is still going on. It's good to see everyone posting again. I miss you all when it's so quiet in here. It's the dentist tomorrow morning for me, and yogurt and mashed potatoes the rest of the week.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:08 AM   #1072
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
I wonder why I can't get to the forums? Anyone else have problems today? Maybe the upgrade is still going on. It's good to see everyone posting again. I miss you all when it's so quiet in here. It's the dentist tomorrow morning for me, and yogurt and mashed potatoes the rest of the week.
Sorry to hear that Galahad. Hope you mend quickly!

EntycingFemme... my Mom used to live In licester.. We used to go to Ashville everytime I visited. Have fun!!

Have a great week Lofters!
Old 06-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #1073
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Dental insurance is incomprehensible. Extractions are still completely covered but the dentist charges an extra $250. I'm looking for a new dentist.
Ruthie, we are hard enough on ourselves without help from someone else. What can you do? Be kinder to yourself. Give your inner child some love and the pep talk you would give to any of the little guys.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #1074
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Ruthie, we are hard enough on ourselves without help from someone else. What can you do? Be kinder to yourself. Give your inner child some love and the pep talk you would give to any of the little guys.[/QUOTE]

Thanks honey.. Yeah I am trying... been a tough couple of years so my poor inner child is having a hard time. Going to take her to get her nails done tomorrow.... that should help!
Old 06-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #1075
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Flyin By..
Take care everyone
Old 06-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #1076
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Feeling a bit better today. Got my nails done... Pink! Went out with some friends for a while to play bocce. Feeling great about some children's books I read tonight. Makes me wish I wasn't getting out of teaching. The books I read are written by a friend of mine and are excellent! OMG It excites me just to think about them! Maybe I can find a way to do some tutoring with them. That would be good!

Ruthie
Old 06-02-2010, 08:24 PM   #1077
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Well I started my transition which is a huge change going on.
I'm also moving to another apartment this summer.
Different things are happening.
Take care.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #1078
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Take care.
congratulations
on starting your transition and (maybe?) on the move? (you didn't say if it's a good thing lol)
Old 06-07-2010, 04:49 PM   #1079
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Jet, I wish you well on the new steps you have planned.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:03 PM   #1080
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Quote:
Take care.
I will keep positive thoughts for you and your transition. Good luck with the transition and the move!!!

Ruthie

Tags
age, good news for once, mature