Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2020, 07:32 AM   #1
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default Coronavirus ~ COVID-19

Coronavirus ~ I never thought we would be facing this pandemic , but we are.
I have pulmonary fibrosis since 2014 and I've been fighting lung cancer since 2015 and I won't let this virus take me. I just canceled all my cancer screenings I had scheduled for this month and I won't leave the house. I'm very scared knowing it could kill me. I don't want to be a statistic to this virus. I go back and forth on how this virus started, I listened to the medical facts , on the news . Part of me wants to believe them and another part of me thinks it could be an act of terrorism , which we end up being pawns in the games of some very evil corrupt leaders of country's. I am torn between wanting to be brave and face this virus by going out into the public or use my common sense and stay away from the public because I am at high risk.

What are your thoughts ? How are you handling this upset in our lives ?

I recently spent hundreds in supply's and food, for myself and family. My daughter is my caretaker, I don't want for her to have to be in the stores as frequent as she has had to be on a regular basis. The university's have been closing , students racing to get home . I live in a very busy area with the Boston Marathon next month which may be canceled. A conference at Bio-Gen in Cambridge , Ma. exposed the virus to hundreds several already testing positive. The way this virus has escalated makes me think if it wasn't an act of terrorism. We will never know for certain.
(((((((((((((( everyone ))))))))))))))

God bless us all ,