Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-04-2017, 10:08 AM   #1061
Eightballrunner1

How Do You Identify?:
butch

Eightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Soft*Silver;1133900]Old Man Bourbon, the newfoundland, struggles to climb stairs nowadays, but lately, he has been coming upstairs each night to sleep in my room. I try to get him to come up when I go up, so I can help him and he wont budge. He waits until the house is all quiet and dark, and then I hear the old body slowly, painfully, climb each step, with labored breathing. He meets me at the door of the upstairs living area, (I climb out of bed to get to him) and I bend down and wrap my arms around his furry neck and love on him. I dont understand why he waits...or why he even climbs...when its obviously so hard for him to do. But I feel the love and give him love back...

He cannot lay on the bed...I have tried to lift him up and he refuses to stay.I worry about him jumping down as his bones are so fragile now. So he lays next to me on the floor. Moon Baby dog sleeps on the bed and is insanely jealous of him..she tries to get between us when he comes to me for pets. I refuse to allow her to do so. She gets LOTS of attention from me so she must wait when he requests it.

He is 12, almost 13. Newfs usually live about 10 years. My longest term one was 14 when she passed. We are heading closer to the end than I want. He is in good health for his age, other than his body having arthritis and congestive heart. So as long as he wants to climb the stairs, I will be waiting for him...[/QUO

Rowdy has arthritis in her hip and I'm giving her ArthAway by Animed Dog care.
I got it from Charlton vet supply for $40.00 the number is 1800-748-7837. I have also used Ramadill pain pills ( these are mort expensive) but she had some tummy issues come up so I changed over to the other med. She now can jump on the couch as well as the foot stool but not my bed, I think she likes me picking her up along with all the petting and belly rubs extra she gets.
I needed a Rx from the vet to buy the med but it wasn't any kind of an issue to get it.my feed guy has Acti-flex K9 and swears by it, being I am using the Arthaway and doing well with it I didn't want to change anything. Be aware if the old guy ansers the phone is a real Scrooge most anyone else is ok. I haven't bought from them since the feed store stared carrying the Arthaway.
The directions say to mix it in the food but I have had better results mixing it in some peanut butter that way I know she gets all, besides she loves pnb.
Eightballrunner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 10:38 AM   #1062
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I will ask my vet about this. We do acupuncture for his arthritus. Our vet specializes in it for dogs and horses. Meds tend to rip up his stumach. I will see if my vet thinks your suggestion might help Bourbon. Lately he has been doing better...until the rain hit. Its gotten colder as well as wet here in NE Ohio, and I and my dog are feeling it!

Thank you for the recommendation!

Rowdy has arthritis in her hip and I'm giving her ArthAway by Animed Dog care.
I got it from Charlton vet supply for $40.00 the number is 1800-748-7837. I have also used Ramadill pain pills ( these are mort expensive) but she had some tummy issues come up so I changed over to the other med. She now can jump on the couch as well as the foot stool but not my bed, I think she likes me picking her up along with all the petting and belly rubs extra she gets.
I needed a Rx from the vet to buy the med but it wasn't any kind of an issue to get it.my feed guy has Acti-flex K9 and swears by it, being I am using the Arthaway and doing well with it I didn't want to change anything. Be aware if the old guy ansers the phone is a real Scrooge most anyone else is ok. I haven't bought from them since the feed store stared carrying the Arthaway.
The directions say to mix it in the food but I have had better results mixing it in some peanut butter that way I know she gets all, besides she loves pnb.[/QUOTE]
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2017, 10:42 AM   #1063
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

its also why we planted peppermint all around the foundations of our houses out in the country. It kept the ants out of the house...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Peppermint Oil...safe, non toxic...a little goes a long way...Ants HATE it and will not cross over it. Use Q-tips soaked in the oil, spread it around all your windows and door thresholds, around all your plumbing pipes at the floor or where they come in from basement, around your dryer vent...etc.

What did my pets do...drive me insane today.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 12:19 PM   #1064
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Argued over their toys and barked at the deer in the backyard.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:37 PM   #1065
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Default Also posted in the "what did you buy today" thread

we just got home from work...my husband is down at the Dollar Store, buying a tv remote.

Moon Baby (the dog) had an anxious day at the house while we were at work. I came home to a chewed to itty bitty black pieces, tv remote...

she got locked in her crate with the remote taped to it so she would understand. (dont mention horse-cart analogies please. LOL)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 09:34 PM   #1066
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Blue, the resident free-range, pet chicken, thought she out smarted me as she got away from me when I tried to catch her to relocate her to a new "chicken tractor"...she clucked-n-fussed loudly as she waddled at high speed around every obstacle on the yard she could think would be hiding places, gave me a good run for my $$$...

Until I had enough and waited until it was dark out to scoop her up in the giant fish net with one swoop.

And...
My baby pygmy goat, Taffy Tot, gave me a hard time when I tried to attach her "lead" to her collar...when she saw the honeysuckle, she tried to drag me that way, then dropped to her knees to eat while I struggled to swap out her leash for her 20 foot lead line. She is an eating machine!! The other day when I had to pick her up, she let out a burp like my Uncle George would have after dinner. She's all of 15 pounds, maybe. And cracks me up every day with her antics.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 10:22 PM   #1067
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Phoebe the Whippet and her partner in crime Piper a small black and white lovable kitty decided this moring that I had slept quite enough and double teamed me piper by licking my face on one side while phoebe took the other there was no escaping the dynamic duo
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 07:59 PM   #1068
Contradictor

How Do You Identify?:
I don't!Kinda wish I did.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever you think suits
Relationship Status:
Hers

Contradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST Reputation

I have an elderly husky with mastitis. She didn't do much today. She has never liked walks but dislikes being outside for long at all now. She's not in pain according to the vet but I know decisions have to be made soon.

I have a little spaniel with cancer (they're both elderly rescues) who's currently laid at my feet. He gets so mucked up when he goes out so I've been combing his fur and wondering if he needs a groomer again.

And I have a mix breed wolfy puppy who's been generally bounding around driving everyone nuts today. I hand raised her and I adore her but I feel for her trying to play with the elderly two who can't be bothered!
Contradictor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Contradictor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 09:03 PM   #1069
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have any pets but I took a picture of a cat on the neighbor's roof today. It's the oddest thing. There is always at least one cat on the roof of that house. Today there was also one on the roof of the shed. I've never seen this anywhere else so it always amuses me when I see them catting around up there.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 09:19 PM   #1070
Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

it was beautiful here today, so took my pups for a walk. Always makes me smile to see them run around crazy without a worry in the world...just being dogs and being happy.
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2017, 11:17 AM   #1071
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Last night I thought someone was knocking at the door which would be scary in the middle of no where. Turns out the kitten was pawing the glass window with the outside neighbor cat. They are so cute playing together through the window.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2017, 04:18 PM   #1072
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty spent the day sleeping in the bottom of my closet. She has somehow made herself a nest in there amongst all the shoes and handbags.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2017, 08:54 PM   #1073
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

good lord, my ancient newfoundland woke up with a ear flap hematoma!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 07:32 AM   #1074
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My biggest Boston spent over half an hour looking for a hiding spot for one of his toys.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:32 PM   #1075
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog, surprisingly, likes raisins. Who knew? Not me. I was making date nut roll and she was begging - I tried really hard to convince her that "doggies do not like raisins." Finally I gave her one. She wasn't too sure about it at first - she put it on the floor, sniffed it, picked it up, chewed it a little, then put it back on the floor. She did this four times. Finally she ate it, and begged for more!

I gave her 3 total. I didn't want to mess up her digestive system.

- Prince
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 08:09 PM   #1076
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty is laying in my lap purring. The kitten is running through the house playing with everything.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 04:47 AM   #1077
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Tiny Dog, surprisingly, likes raisins. Who knew? Not me. I was making date nut roll and she was begging - I tried really hard to convince her that "doggies do not like raisins." Finally I gave her one. She wasn't too sure about it at first - she put it on the floor, sniffed it, picked it up, chewed it a little, then put it back on the floor. She did this four times. Finally she ate it, and begged for more!

I gave her 3 total. I didn't want to mess up her digestive system.
Careful. Raisins, like grapes, can be toxic to dogs.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2017, 08:54 AM   #1078
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
VERY TRUE!! My vet told me about this.
Old 05-13-2017, 12:24 PM   #1079
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Thank you!!! I had no idea.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2017, 05:37 PM   #1080
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I brought My little guy home today. I named him Sebastian. Right now he is sound asleep behind Me just purring away. He is such a lover- you can tell that he did not get a lot of love before. Now he just wants to be close and to be petted. I am good with that.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets