betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Southwestern Ontario, unite!

Because sometimes there is life after Toronto.

(I live in Sarnia. Hi.)
Old 08-29-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

After Toronto or outside of Toronto?

I now live in the Niagara Region.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 02:53 PM   #3
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post

The Niagara area is nice...well aside from Niagara Falls (the town, not the falls). A girl can only take so many wax museums!

I used to live in Toronto, but I moved to Sarnia for looooooove a few years ago. Still getting over the shock of living here v living there.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:40 AM   #4
blue33

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

blue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputationblue33 Has the BEST Reputation

Kingston area here but alas I am not a Canadian but certainly have enjoyed my stay here for last 15 years......
blue33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:13 AM   #5
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation
Default hey Ontario

I'm from the Cornwall area. Nice to see a few Ontarian folks here.

Nice to meet you .

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2010, 06:39 AM   #6
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
I'm from the Cornwall area. Nice to see a few Ontarian folks here.

Nice to meet you .

Musicman
Hiya Musicman. I don't think I've ever been to Cornwall, but I know where it is.

I hope that more Ontario people start posting.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:38 AM   #7
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue33 View Post
Kingston area here but alas I am not a Canadian but certainly have enjoyed my stay here for last 15 years......
Kingston is cool. I haven't been in for-freaking-ever but there is (was?) a store there that I was obsessed with. Is Phase 2 (huge second hand clothing store) still there? I loved that place!
Old 05-11-2013, 04:56 PM   #8
Sweetfeme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, Princess ...lol
Relationship Status:
~ On Hiatus ~

Sweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST ReputationSweetfeme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post

I do too, very cool to know another neighbor on this site! Feel free to message me anytime to chat.

Sweets
Sweetfeme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweetfeme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #9
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetfeme View Post
I do too, very cool to know another neighbor on this site! Feel free to message me anytime to chat.

Sweets
Sorry Sweetfeme - no longer live in the Niagara region. I've gone back to school and during the summer I'll be bouncing between Windsor and London.

But yeah - will message you soon-ish.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #10
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hello All,

I live in Port Credit and would love to get together with some SW Ontario folks, perhaps when the weather is more forgiving.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2011, 11:10 PM   #11
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyButch View Post
Hello All,

I live in Port Credit and would love to get together with some SW Ontario folks, perhaps when the weather is more forgiving.
Hiya Salty, nice to meet you.

I used to work in Port Credit when I lived in Toronto. It's kinda neat there.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #12
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Hey everyone in the vicinity of SW Ontario--that includes Michigan and Ohio, people! (and all else!)

A bunch of us are heading out to the London, Ontario Lesbian Film Festival, April 15-17 (but I think the 16th, the Saturday would be best to meet up!).

I've been there before, and they have great films--Canadian and International--as well, there is a dance on the Saturday night: *Dukes of Drag and Women's Dance*.

If interested in meeting up with us, please PM Betenoire or myself and we can decide upon a time to meet outside the theatre etc.

Here is the festival website: http://www.llff.ca/index.html

Unfortunately, the line up for the actual films are not yet posted.

Come join us for some queer camaraderie!

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 06:52 PM   #13
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanks for posting this, HSIN.

So far:

HowSoonIsNow
betenoire (me!)
oneye (my lawfully wedded wedded person)

are going for sure.

And I -think- ABb is also coming with?

I know me and Nick will be there for the Saturday films. I would -like- to go to the dance and to see the drag kings, so I'm just going to go ahead and put my foot down and say we'll be there as well. Because I like to play at being the boss.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #14
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Oh my god, I wish I could go. :magic carpet:
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #15
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Thanks for posting this, HSIN.

So far:

HowSoonIsNow
betenoire (me!)
oneye (my lawfully wedded wedded person)

are going for sure.

And I -think- ABb is also coming with?

I know me and Nick will be there for the Saturday films. I would -like- to go to the dance and to see the drag kings, so I'm just going to go ahead and put my foot down and say we'll be there as well. Because I like to play at being the boss.

Some people are going to put on their dancing shoes!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2013, 12:16 PM   #16
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Because sometimes there is life after Toronto.

(I live in Sarnia. Hi.)
Lies j/k

Anyone dropping down to T.O. for Pride this year? Bete? HSIN/Soon? Linus?
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #17
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Depends on the work situation - - if I'm working that weekend I can make it to pre-march/parade stuff. If I'm not working I can't afford the trip up that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #18
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hello there, a couple of us had been talking about having a BFP get together in the Niagara region so some of the US folks could attend as well if they wished too. I'm going to be talking to some at Reunion to see if there is much interest, if not, then the Canadian crew can talk and figure it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2013, 11:19 PM   #19
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If you held it during 'traditional' summer school holidays, I would love to venture over for a weekend. I'm generally in Manitoba during the summer time.

Deb
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #20
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Default Summer is here

Okay so we Canadians know that Summer is very short, so who would be interested in getting together either in the GTA or in a mutually agreed upon area. I suppose it depends from which direction people are coming as to what area that might be.

So, let's discuss it and make it happen....
The Following User Says Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post: