Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 08-14-2010, 06:19 AM   #1
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile If You *REALLY* knew Me...

This idea came from a show on MTV that encourages High school students from different cliques to challenge their views of each other. Most all of us are out of high school for years and years now but this thread is here to allow a space for safely sharing ones vulnerabilities and to encourage mutual respect and a deeper understanding of the lives of other community members.
Lets respect the extent that people will feel comfortable divulging as much or a little information as they choose to share.
This is NOT a space for personal issues with any other member/s on this site.

Thanks!

If you really knew me...
You would know I have had a very stressful 2 years. I moved from N.J. to PA to take care of my 84 year old father who is going blind. I also took on the responsibility of 8 feral cats out back.
If you really knew me you would now I am somewhat shy and this sometimes hinders me in meeting new people.
If you really knew me...You would know I have been contented being single the last few years but would like to make some new friendships and start dating again.
If you really knew me you would know they found a lesion in my brain last month on the frontal lobe and are doing another test in 6 months to monitor me for MS.
If you really knew me you would know I have a slipper fetish. I own many, many slippers!!!

I think you get the idea...
Old 08-14-2010, 06:48 AM   #2
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

great idea for sharing but also affirmations. I've been using a lot of self hypnosis and meditation lately.

If you really knew me you'd know that 10 years ago something happened that devastated me, changed my view of myself and world. Every year after seemed to spiral out of control and although I still achieved many goals there was a constant void , pain and fear within me. If you knew me before that you would have seen a vivacious woman that had an unreal zest for living. Strong, capable, beautiful and seductive.

If you knew me you'd see how very hard I've worked to escape this doubt and heal. Today I am not the same woman I was even 2 months ago. If you knew me you'd see that finally, after so many years I have thrown off the weight of fear and liberated myself pain. If you knew me you'd see the sparkle starting to return and you'd feel the passion for life starting to brew. you'd know that its all me, no one that walks on this planet can make me happier then I can myself.

If you knew me you'd know that animals are a very important part of my healing and should the truth be known I like then better than humans.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:03 AM   #3
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me: You would know that I am a carrying person and I chat with many people and that doesn't mean I'm " doing" anyone. I think it's healthy to have many friends but if someone is sulking over how many one person has friends then get out and make more friends yourself don't be jelious of someone else.

Because if you really know me: This time last year I wasn't a talkitive chatter.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 08:36 AM   #4
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you would know that I strive to make everyone I meet feel accepted, understood, and respected.

If you really knew me, you would know I do this to receive the same in return.

If you really knew me, you would have seen the growth I have done and the healthier and more confident person I have become, cherishing the scars of the past, to keep me from returning to that lower self.

If you really knew me, you know that my trust, once given runs thick with love and protection.

If you really knew me, I would really know you!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:26 AM   #5
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you'd know my outward appearance doesn't match how I've felt inside for almost a year now

If you really knew me, you'd know that it's hard for me to communicate in crowded rooms, on the phone and sometimes one on with a person
if you don't speak loud enough or clear enough or don't annunciate your words

If you really knew me, you'd know I'm a kind, caring person that can be a jerk at times and not realize it

If you really knew me, you'd know I was an animal lover and would rescue them all if I had the time, money and room

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #6
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~If You really knew me, You'd be surprised.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:45 PM   #7
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you really knew me

If you really knew me you'd know, I'm all about improvement. Constantly, in every area of my life for as long as I live.
I would never settle for mediocrity.
I have no time for fiction.
I mean what I say, or I wouldn't say it.
I'm hard headed but soft hearted.
I'm generous and have a good work ethic.
I have no tolerance for laziness or stupidy.
I'm very kind and forgiving, but if you mistake that for weakness you will have a rude awakening.
I am a Marine. I was a Drill Instructor.
I love the Steelers and Phillies.
I am an identical twin.
Very few things scare me.
I only cry when I could possible lose someone I love.
Integrity must be a priority in your life if want to call me a friend.
I love sports .
I love to travel. Especially anywhere in the Southern Pacific.
I love the ocean and must spend some time in it at least once a year.
I hate winter. I hate snow. I hate cold. I rarely use the word hate.
It takes a lot to get me angry. People almost never make me angry, situations do.
It's almost impossible to offend me, I'm very thick skinned.
I would never cheat.
I've never done drugs in my life, not even pot.
I'm not a big drinker but I love an ice cold beer after I cut the grass.
I am still in love with her.
Old 10-16-2010, 12:48 AM   #8
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me:

You would know just how I feel.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 07:29 AM   #9
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know.............

I am not available from 12 pm to 12 am every Saturday during NCAA football season

I'm a lover not a fighter, I will not argue with anyone over anything

I do not yell, nope not at an animal, a child or my partner, I just don't do it

I don't bite much but when me or mine is bitten I bite back

I love all of the critters God sends to me and they are welcome in my home always.

I am loyal to my family, friends, my Southern heritage and my American heritage

I require very little sleep

I'm always in motion even when I sleep

I'm pretty sensitive, you can hurt my feelings fairly easily

I try to be fair but sometimes my view is clouded, work with me.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 08:30 AM   #10
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know...
...I am an animal lover and would take in every stray and homeless animal I could if I had the means.

...I used to drag race when I was younger, but later on I didn't drive for a long time because even sitting in the passenger seat would give me panic attacks, and it still happens on occasion.

...I got the back of my head split open from being thrown from a bucking horse when I was 17.

...I started as a First Responder for the volunteer fire department when I was 16 because I like to help folks.

...I fall asleep best when there's heavy metal blasting through my mp3 player headphones.

...I would take a Dodge Ram pickup over a luxury car any day.

...I have a "degree" in parapsychology.

...I thrive on the unique and unusual.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 08:56 AM   #11
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

If you knew me you'd know that pancakes are sacred food to me. So when you f*** up my pancakes, you offend my sensibility. (I'm looking at you, Mimi's Cafe - not cool.)
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 07:21 AM   #12
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post

...I have a "degree" in parapsychology.

that is interesting. what does one do with said degree?
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 10:26 AM   #13
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

If you knew me

you'd know I long to be a wife in a happy marriage

that I love learning new things and am thinking I'd bungi jump

I can be stubborn

that I like my bacon crispy but my hashbrowns close to burnt

I enjoy the feeling of a strong hand on the small of my back guiding me

I enjoy taking care of people

I hate washing floors

I miss my fur babies and will regret to my dying days that I gave them up and would do anything to get them back and shall.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #14
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

If you knew me I love all kinds of animals and would take in strays if I could and had the means to doi it.

If you knew me I am very loyal friend
If you knew me I have a degree in EE and Biology and one in medical Assistant soon.
If you knew me I would like to be with my soulmate
If you knew me I like to cook and bake
If you knew me I want to be a nurse
If you knew me I am have a disability and try to to things like everyone else but it is hard sometimes...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 09:30 AM   #15
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me,
you would know I'm complex, yet caring
and private.
If you really knew me, you would know
I protect those I love and am fierce about it.
If you really knew me,
You you know that i'm not a fluttery butterfly, am a woman of size
and am rooted deep in my native ancestry.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #16
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know how Ive made all my dreams come true except the one I want the most. To be someone's partner. To have found my soulmate.

If you really knew me you'd know I love animals but am very partial to dogs.

If you really knew me you'd know Im very allergic to cats.

If you really knew me you'd know I love Lifetime Movies

If you really knew me you'd know I cry at romantic movies

If you really knew me you'd know I dont have any patience

If you really knew me you'd know all my friends are coupled

If you really knew me you'd know Im a great person to know

If you really knew me you'd know how it scares me to be vulnerable to anyone.

If you really knew me you'd know that they just found my 20 year old neighbor dead from apparent suicide. He hung himself. He has been dead for at least 3 days before he was found.

If you really knew me you'd know this has made me cry these last few days. Feeling so sad for this young man. And it really hitting home to me. Knowing that is my greatest fear to die in my apt and no one finding me for days.

If you really knew me you'd know that I am ten feet tall and bullet proof as I stated before but Im so much more than that. Im very very tenderhearted.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 08:52 PM   #17
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know I love music.

If you really knew me you'd know Im truly headed to bed
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 11:48 PM   #18
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

that I have a chronic medical condition called hydrocephalus.
That I hate canned green beans.
that I love baseball.
that I am a dedicated Daddy/husband, brother and son
that I love video games, and would own every platform *if* I could afford it
that lately, I've been falling asleep with the tv on

~SAB
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #19
chevygirl488

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

chevygirl488 is on a distinguished road

If you really knew me you would know ive had a really tough childhood that no kid should ever go thru.
If you really knew me you would see im a very caring and honest person that tends to try to bare the world on her shoulders.
If you really knew me you would see that ive over came so much in my short life and i try everyday to better myself.
If you really knew me you would see i try to hide behind my work.
If you really knew me you would see that im afraid of rejection and the unknown.
Cowgirls dont cry, ride baby ride, lessons in life going to show you in time, soon enough your going to know why, its going to hurt every now and then, if u fall get back on again, cowgirls dont cry.....
chevygirl488 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevygirl488 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 08:46 PM   #20
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

You'd know...

I'm easily moved to tears by the goodness of people. I'm also easily dismayed by how terrible they can be.

I feel best when I'm curled up with my sweetheart, surrounded by our animals, knowing that my daughters are safe and happy.

I really am easy-going and flexible. I easily handle changes, and love spontaneity.

I am always torn between personal/professional development and living a life of leisure. Fortunately, I don't have a choice right now.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post: