Notices

Old 01-23-2011, 06:02 PM   #221
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

OK, first, i feel your fear, belle. i've never been chased by chickens, but i have been chased by swans... those birds are pure evil.

Having said that, i admit i may have giggled just a little bit while reading your post...it was the visuals that did it, i think.

*hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Chickens make me sad.

Today i went to a patient's house and there were these chickens in her yard. I noticed one was kinda looking at me but i paid no attention really. I had to enter from the back porch so i walked across the yard and this freaking psycho chicken threw it's arms up in the air and started screaming at me and then charged me. There was another one beside it that followed it's lead.

I freaked!!!!! I went flying up on the porch and almost busted that woman's door down trying to get inside.

She said she had had or been around chickens her entire life and had never seen anyone attacked by them.

It hurt my feelings so much it made me cry. I left out the front door.

Old 01-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #222
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

MY STUPID SORE THROAT!!! GO AWAY!!!! I am so over the sexy sore throat voice!!!!! I freakin sound like Kathleen Turner (ok maybe not but in my head I do) lol
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #223
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
OK, first, i feel your fear, belle. i've never been chased by chickens, but i have been chased by swans... those birds are pure evil.

Having said that, i admit i may have giggled just a little bit while reading your post...it was the visuals that did it, i think.

*hugs*

I have to admit to having the same issues with domestic geese... They HATE me...

and I don't even Like the taste of geese...
Old 01-27-2011, 06:21 PM   #224
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

This upset..And pissed me off...

Parental Neglect blamed on Ferret

For the record, I found the entire ferret-related allegations beyond absurd..
Why?
Let's start with the "chewed off fingers", even if {big IF}, the Ferret were capable of such a vicious attack, within the first bite, that child would be screaming his head off....
Ferrets have big fangs, I've seen a defensive bite, one of my friends, a grown 6 foot 4 inch Leather Daddy hopped around howling in pain, after a quick sharp bite on the meat of his thumb {I did warn him when I saw my furkid get skittish}...
Imagine a toddler??
Second of all, in all this, why wasn't she paying attention to her children to begin with??[Charge of Neglect]
The father put 2 + 2 and got 9, after seeing the ferret near the child....
I think they're trying to weasel {all pun intended} their way out of Animal Cruelty + Gross Negligence + Endangerment charges{not to mention Drugs}...
At this time, the Children, according to the articles, have already been placed in Foster during Investigations...

Either way, that poor ferret did Not deserve what they did to it...
That, and in Missouri apparently, ferrets have a bad "Rap", a few Advocacy/Rescues are trying their damnedest to contain this sudden wave of Misinformation..
Like I've said before countless times, a properly cared for Ferret, a well-trained Ferret, a Healthy Ferret will not bite unless they're Hyper {and even then it's a playful pinch, u can't put your mentality with theirs, they only know their playmates can handle rough play...} or Defensive, and they Always give fair warning {Bushy Tail, defensive stance, Hiss}...
Like a Dog does, when cornered, or scared...Growls+bark...
Like a cat does when pissed off or Scared...Growl+Hiss...
Like a skunk does when scared or Cornered...Growl+Stomp+Raise ass....
Any animal will bite in defense...
I find it very very dubious the poor ferret in this case chewed that infants Fingers off....
No, "food" is not a reason...
Ferrets Imprint, which means they're incredibly stubborn with their choice of Food, and if something tastes weird, they leave it {Bloody Finger, ew blood, anyone?}
"Raw" diet doesn't do that either...And I really doubt this ferret was on "Raw/B.A.R.F" diet...
And the Ferret in question is Not Rabid....was not

I intend to Quash this myth in my town that "Ferrets are Vicious", come Spring and the Ground thaws..

Old 01-27-2011, 09:34 PM   #225
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default 2 Things Pissed Me Off Today

Finding out I will have to have eye surgery.

My car's battery is dead.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #226
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

At work today one of the office people I work with and one of the elders had the elder's son who is an old time tent preacher who spits out hell fire and damnation to anyone or thing not in his narrow view of the world come to the center and preach his religion till it was a rant about if the world dosent live up to his standard of life we dont have the right to be on the earth...u will burn in hell fire and damnation so he said looking right at me and said I wasnt liveing right cause of my life choices.He looked at me and I did the same at him...I did not blink...not even once.Then he turned and walked away.The staff wasnt given an notice of his being there.I reported this to my agentcy and I was told that we are a goverment subsidary and its employees arent suposed to be subjected to this sort of thing.I just spoke to my big boss and now I have to option to not go to work that day or just work till he comes in and sets up.I hate to lose any pay over this but I have my rights as much as he dose.BUT I also have the right to NOT have to be subjected to someones hate and bigatry.This may seam petty to some but its not to me.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #227
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

More snow in the forecast.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:19 AM   #228
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

The fact that my brain doesnt let me sleep! I wish there was an off button!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #229
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

the day wasn't long enough is all that pissed me off....It was a beautiful day and I just ran out of daylight

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 09:35 PM   #230
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't get my sushi on.

It didn't piss me off, but it sure irritated the heck out of me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 09:44 PM   #231
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my hiatal hernia hernia surgery was not a success. I have to have it redone

and I have to have two more hernias done as well

and the shit head pulmonologist I went to, doesnt want to treat my sleep apnea. No. He wants to disregard the fact that I am not getting oxygen to my brain which is causing me to have seizures which is causing me to have hallucinations. What he wants to do is give me klonopin. Yes. Lets treat a symptom.

And when I asked him to read me the results of the sleep study I was informed he would tell me what I needed to know.

And he also informed me I no longer needed to take the medicines my psychiatrist was prescribing to me because he could treat my fibromyalgia more effectively better than the psychiatrist could.

::::Pause::::

what the hell do you all call it? 420? 430? Time for some fucking herbs....or I am going to grind my teeth down into bleeding gums...
Old 01-31-2011, 09:46 PM   #232
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post

and the shit head pulmonologist I went to, doesnt want to treat my sleep apnea. No. He wants to disregard the fact that I am not getting oxygen to my brain which is causing me to have seizures which is causing me to have hallucinations. What he wants to do is give me klonopin. Yes. Lets treat a symptom.

And when I asked him to read me the results of the sleep study I was informed he would tell me what I needed to know.

And he also informed me I no longer needed to take the medicines my psychiatrist was prescribing to me because he could treat my fibromyalgia more effectively better than the psychiatrist could.

what the hell do you all call it? 420? 430? Time for some fucking herbs....or I am going to grind my teeth down into bleeding gums...

just my 2 cents but i would be finding a new doctor he sounds like a dickhead

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 09:52 PM   #233
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default sigh

~~the usual.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:09 PM   #234
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post

Sorry u are going thrue this,Have u thought of changeing doctors if possable...get another opinion.I really do know how u feel,ive been going to LSU hospital fro nearly a year and am no closer to seeing the real docs I need to see that I ever was...there is always something that screws it up.This time it was ppl not makeing the appointment in the first place ect..ect.Do take care of yourself,K?
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 10:13 PM   #235
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

The damn weather forcast for the next few days.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 10:29 PM   #236
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

The Redoofuslicans, also known as the Republicans deciding that because they had nothing better to do with the 10 brain cells that they share amongst themselves they would set a course to redefine rape.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2011, 10:37 PM   #237
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
The Redoofuslicans, also known as the Republicans deciding that because they had nothing better to do with the 10 brain cells that they share amongst themselves they would set a course to redefine rape.
BRILLIANT post.....still laughing but agree without a doubt. I do however think 10 brain cells is perhaps giving them too much credit.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 04:20 AM   #238
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We don't have enough bandwidth.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:07 AM   #239
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

OK.. my ex and I have only been broken up since January 14th and yesterday she puts herself on a dating site. I have to say that hurt like hell. I can't even think of dating anyone yet. Jeeze
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:45 AM   #240
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

waking up just as congested as i was on thursday!...GRRRRRRR...

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote