Old 11-25-2016, 08:34 AM   #221
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

If Orema knocked on my door today that would be great, because the house is actually 'company' clean right now. I'd ask her beverage preference, turn on some music because I like background noise and the TV would be rude unless we're watching the show, then sit down for some interesting and stimulating conversation. I think she'd like my Christmas tree, so I might light that up while she's here too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 04:36 PM   #222
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

If Gemme knocked on my door today..First my face would be like this ..Then i would know I was seeing an ..
Old 11-25-2016, 04:42 PM   #223
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

lolol

If you knocked on my door I'd say from behind it...' who's there'????
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 04:52 PM   #224
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisa View Post
lolol

If you knocked on my door I'd say from behind it...' who's there'????
I'd say to you..The big bad wolf...
Old 05-29-2017, 08:15 AM   #225
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
I'd say to you..The big bad wolf...

If deeds (aka the big bad wolf) knocked on my door today I'd invite you in to help (or watch) us plant some vegetables and flowers in container pots, and relax in the sun with a cool drink.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 08:31 AM   #226
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If Orema knocked on my door today....

I would invite you both in for a BBQ and some card games!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 09:27 AM   #227
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

If MsTinkerbell knocked on my door today..I'd holler' come on in the door's open"!

I'd tell her to plop herself down in a easy chair and take a load off.

I'd fix her a good hearty lunch and then offer to accompany her back to her place and help pack a few boxes
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 05:43 PM   #228
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

If homoe knocked on my door, late this afternoon, I'd smile and invite hir in ..... we'd probably visit for a spell, but before too long. ..... I'd offer up the idea to go see if we could catch a movie , over on the west side of town, then go out to a nearby favorite bar & grill for eats and treats. : )

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 05:44 PM   #229
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
If homoe knocked on my door, late this afternoon, I'd smile and invite hir in ..... we'd probably visit for a spell, but before too long. ..... I'd offer up the idea to go see if we could catch a movie , over on the west side of town, then go out to a nearby favorite bar & grill for eats and treats. : )
If Katzchen knocked on my door i would tell my pup to stop sniffing her feet and offer her up some coffee before i asked where she got those awesome shades..
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 05:53 PM   #230
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If girl dee knocked on my door, I would pull her inside for a big hug, talk to her for hours, and we would make some really good food to share.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:07 PM   #231
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

If girl dee happened to come by, too, I'd simply just hug her and ask if she brought her dog with her! I'd offer her a nice tall glass of sun fruit tea and see if I had any puppy treats for her pup!

I'd even show you all my shades and let you try them on!

And, if ms tinkerbelly happened to come by, we'd be playing a few games of cards! We'll have to have something cool to drink too.

And I always keep cookies here at home.
I just bought some lovely fresh baked macaroons.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 06:36 PM   #232
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
If girl dee happened to come by, too, I'd simply just hug her and ask if she brought her dog with her! I'd offer her a nice tall glass of sun fruit tea and see if I had any puppy treats for her pup!

I'd even show you all my shades and let you try them on!

And, if ms tinkerbelly happened to come by, we'd be playing a few games of cards! We'll have to have something cool to drink too.

And I always keep cookies here at home.
I just bought some lovely fresh baked macaroons.
If katzchen knocked on my door I'd invite her in and offer her a cold or hot drink. Then I'd proceed to tell her all about Allport Cards in her neck of the woods! I'd go on and on and on till she prolly make some excuse for a fast exit....
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 08:15 PM   #233
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

If Homoe knocked on my door today we would head right out on a tour of off beat alternative-indie movie theaters we have here, including, the drive-in options. Then we would probably go seek the best pad thai available.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 08:27 PM   #234
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

If Easygoingfemme knocked on my door I'd invite her in and grill her all about her exercise regiment at work!

I'd ask her how many times she'd really beaten that elevator running up those stairs and had she ever fallen and skinned up her knees.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 03:46 AM   #235
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
If Easygoingfemme knocked on my door I'd invite her in and grill her all about her exercise regiment at work!

I'd ask her how many times she'd really beaten that elevator running up those stairs and had she ever fallen and skinned up her knees.
if Moe knocked on my door i would have to ask to be told of stories of the PNW and ferry rides ........
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 05:13 AM   #236
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
if Moe knocked on my door i would have to ask to be told of stories of the PNW and ferry rides ........
If Dee knocked on my door there would be gleeful hugging first and foremost. Then I'd examine her new tattoo. Then we would probably grab the dog and head out into the woods for a walk and talk a whole bunch.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:01 AM   #237
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
If Dee knocked on my door there would be gleeful hugging first and foremost. Then I'd examine her new tattoo. Then we would probably grab the dog and head out into the woods for a walk and talk a whole bunch.
if Easygoing knocked on my door i would take her in the back by the stream and bring a good, crisp, apple to share.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:24 AM   #238
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default If

If moe knocked on my door I would say come on in , offer a cool or hot drink and ask "ok what can I cook you"? Steaks sound good to me with a salad eh.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:01 AM   #239
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I am in the hospital, but if I were home, I'd offer SB some tea and watch the Royal Ascot with her. The Queen is looking fine in Robin's egg blue today. When the races were over, maybe some traditional country music.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:06 AM   #240
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Well, I am in the hospital, but if I were home, I'd offer SB some tea and watch the Royal Ascot with her. The Queen is looking fine in Robin's egg blue today. When the races were over, maybe some traditional country music.
I would love to talk with Martina, so if she knocked on my door today....

We would prepare a meal and sit in the lovely air conditioning, all the while discussing how our lives have changed as we have matured like fine wine.