Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > Australia Forums

Old 05-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
Ursy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Ursy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST ReputationUrsy Has the BEST Reputation
Default What's happening in Australia?

Hey folks,
Thought I'd start a thread on things of interest in Australia. The Australia forum looks pretty lonely so let's get some activity happening!

So to start...

GET LISTED!

Health, activism, law and much more... Zoe Belle Gender Centre (ZBGC) is creating an online Resources Directory!

Now live at ZBGC's website, this searchable, Australia-wide directory will include local practitioners, groups and organisations that are of interest to the sex and gender diverse community.

We are now calling for listings from practitioners, groups and organisations for the directory. Listings are FREE. Community groups, medical services, activist groups, gyms, housing services, legal services, counsellors, clubs, etc... if your group/service is of interest to trans* and gender variant people, we need it in our directory!

To get listed in the directory, simply take a few minutes to fill in the form at:

http://gendercentre.com/?page_id=393

This much-needed directory will be invaluable to trans* and trans*-connected people throughout Australia, so let‚s create the most comprehensive directory we can!

Further queries to:
Zoe Belle Gender Centre
contact@gendercentre.com
03 9660 3990 (voicemail)

This project is funded by a grant from Gay and Lesbian Organisation of Business and Enterprise
Ursy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ursy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
canyon

How Do You Identify?:
transparently

canyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputation
Default volunteer opportunities

hi there....i'm interested in travelling to australia(well, ireland first)within the next two years and would like to also contribute some of my time and skills--while learning new things and meeting new people!--whilst out there.

i'm a 2nd year apprentice carpenter, have heaps of agriculture experience and also can jump into almost anything anyway.

i've heard of wwoofing and this will be an option but i'm wondering who may have an ear of some new projects coming up.....or any ongoing projects out that way.....

i look forward to any response you might have.....and who knows....? maybe we'll even get to cross paths some day.....!!
Old 02-23-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
StoneFinn

How Do You Identify?:
Transgressive Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine
Relationship Status:
hog-tied with love

StoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST Reputation

<pops in for a moment> I will post some more here later.. but wanted to say hello from the Snowy Mountains

"If I were to think of and dwell on disastrous possibilities, I could do nothing. I throw myself headlong into my work, and come up again with my studies; if the storm within gets too loud, I take a glass too much to stun myself." ~~ Van Gogh
StoneFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StoneFinn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFinn View Post
<pops in for a moment> I will post some more here later.. but wanted to say hello from the Snowy Mountains
HAN SOLO!!!!

*kiss kiss*
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:31 AM   #5
felinefatale

How Do You Identify?:
high femme cat whore
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever .... if I like it I'll purrrrrr
Relationship Status:
single

felinefatale is on a distinguished road
Default events in Sydney and Melbourne

Hi everyone,

I know there is King Vic in Melbourne, a drag king event at the Glasshouse - you can probably find them on Facebook ... and in Sydney there is Pretty Peepers cabaret and the Pussycat club. None of these events are particular to butch/femme/trans communities but lots of people from our communities attend and sometimes perform.

XX

ff

“Trouble in a TuTu: Who else but Femme,” by Serena Mawulisa

Visible: A Femmethology, Volume 2, Edited by Jennifer Clare Burke
felinefatale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:15 PM   #6
Botticelli64

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Botticelli64 is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Sydney

Anyone else around?