Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Florida Forums

Old 06-27-2010, 05:04 PM   #41
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

OHHHH NOOO! Not the Edith song puleeze! lol
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 05:06 PM   #42
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

25 push ups then

I see 3 guests in the hall here.. come on in ..we don't bite..well maybe a lil..lol
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 07:29 AM   #43
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

I think we should rename this "The Florida Insanity Thread", lol.

Going to throw out a suggestion: there is an awesome place right on the water in Gulfport called O'Maddy's where Mr. Strutt and I take our daughter all the time. Great food (the beer-battered onion rings are to die for), great view, reasonable prices, friendly and casual atmosphere...it is one of our favorite places to meet friends and hang out.

Sound like a possibility?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 07:47 AM   #44
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Mrs Strutt that sounds like a great idea and Tampa Bay isnt that far for me to drive to meet up with a few from here.<<
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 08:02 AM   #45
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i decided on all the time i will spend next week, im gonna lay on the beach one whole day so i can sizzle, not that i need to be any tanner, but i just want to do it lol
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 08:23 AM   #46
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Had me hooked on the idea as soon as I heard "beer-battered onion rings".
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Old 06-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #47
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

I am getting a really good tan this year, something I haven't had the opportunity to do for a few years now so I am happy

The Princess and I are off to have our fingers and toes done. Mr. Strutt will be home from work about 2:00 and I assume the Strutt family will spend the rest of the afternoon lounging in the pool. And then a hard evening of Wii Super Mario Galaxy.

It's a hard life here in Florida

The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 08:30 AM   #48
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

You all are making me homesick
Old 06-28-2010, 08:32 AM   #49
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
Had me hooked on the idea as soon as I heard "beer-battered onion rings".
Jesse, they are amazing. Mr. Strutt always does the wings and rings with cold beer Click on the "Great Food" link in my post and you'll see their entire menu. Bar food extraordinaire

Old 06-28-2010, 08:32 AM   #50
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Any chance we can entice you to come home?

Old 06-28-2010, 08:47 AM   #51
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Come on down!

Quote:
Old 06-28-2010, 08:47 AM   #52
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post
I think we should rename this "The Florida Insanity Thread", lol.

Going to throw out a suggestion: there is an awesome place right on the water in Gulfport called O'Maddy's where Mr. Strutt and I take our daughter all the time. Great food (the beer-battered onion rings are to die for), great view, reasonable prices, friendly and casual atmosphere...it is one of our favorite places to meet friends and hang out.

Sound like a possibility?

O'maddys great food .. there onion rings are to die for n wings are gooddd.. everything there is good.. I'm like a kid in the candy store there.

Hey Sis .... glad you have the chance this year to enjoy the pool. i miss my God Daughter ... she will be going back to school .. I need to have her before for the weekend ..... give my Tink a hug n smooch from Auntie Kat. Give my bro a pat on hys back ..lol..
Old 06-28-2010, 08:49 AM   #53
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Gm Duchess ... good to see you. Yes let us entice you to come down ..lol..
Old 06-28-2010, 09:00 AM   #54
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Looks great! I just hope that this meetup doesn't happen before the middle of July. My sis and her son will be here for two weeks but will go home by the middle of the month. I sure would like to be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post
Jesse, they are amazing. Mr. Strutt always does the wings and rings with cold beer Click on the "Great Food" link in my post and you'll see their entire menu. Bar food extraordinaire
Old 06-28-2010, 09:01 AM   #55
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
Looks great! I just hope that this meetup doesn't happen before the middle of July. My sis and her son will be here for two weeks but will go home by the middle of the month. I sure would like to be there.
no worries we will wait for you moondoggie..lmao
The Following User Says Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 09:05 AM   #56
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everybody..If I thought there was a demand for my profession in St. Augustine, I would move back in a second.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #57
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Goooooooood Morning fellow floridians.......nice to see this thread! Correct me if im wrong but am i the ONLY one on the east coast? Ft Pierce btw...well until Jo and i get our house then woooooohooo i can say i live in Port St Lucie lol anyway

However i dont mind to drive to gulf coast...hell im doing it the 2nd week of July for 3 days so my lil prince can see his g/f in Venice.......internet dating...sheeesh..told him my mom NEVER spent that much money on me to see a date..he is a little spoiled.

i know Jo would be up for a get together--however with her being here this weekend i dunno when she will be back..or if she will before house gets settled(we are still waiting to hear so cross ur fingers) but if not this time maybe next

anyway she is in the kitchen multitasking...fixing sausage gravy and homemade biscuits,chocolate chip cookies and i dunno what else so i should go see if she needs anything! ill drop back in to see what kinda plans u all come up with
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:39 AM   #58
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

I vote you both come...AND bring the cookies!
Old 06-28-2010, 11:44 AM   #59
SweetChrissy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
very much taken and adored

SweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST ReputationSweetChrissy Has the BEST Reputation

scootebaby i used to live on the east coast in Palm Bay but now I live in Tampa! And that is really sweet that you are taking you boy to go and see his net gf!!!!

And Good afternoon to everyone else I hope everyone is having a wonderful afternoon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
Goooooooood Morning fellow floridians.......nice to see this thread! Correct me if im wrong but am i the ONLY one on the east coast? Ft Pierce btw...well until Jo and i get our house then woooooohooo i can say i live in Port St Lucie lol anyway

However i dont mind to drive to gulf coast...hell im doing it the 2nd week of July for 3 days so my lil prince can see his g/f in Venice.......internet dating...sheeesh..told him my mom NEVER spent that much money on me to see a date..he is a little spoiled.

i know Jo would be up for a get together--however with her being here this weekend i dunno when she will be back..or if she will before house gets settled(we are still waiting to hear so cross ur fingers) but if not this time maybe next

anyway she is in the kitchen multitasking...fixing sausage gravy and homemade biscuits,chocolate chip cookies and i dunno what else so i should go see if she needs anything! ill drop back in to see what kinda plans u all come up with
SweetChrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetChrissy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 12:40 PM   #60
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Actually, even if a few of us get together before then, I would also love to do something the last week of July/first week of August timeframe. Katie's godbutch, Jordan, should be visiting about then (some of you might know hym as durrrrrrrr from the other site) and I'm sure hy'd love to meet some folks. Even if I haven't gotten the slacker to sign up for this site yet

The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post: