Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-23-2018, 05:54 PM   #5441
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Patient, there's a lot to be said for being able to wait.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 08:09 PM   #5442
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

I am fighting off some melancholy...must be the rain...

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 06:37 PM   #5443
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I think I am fighting off a bit of a depression. I am taking steps to combat it- cannot keep this old guy down for long. Other than that- content.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 06:51 PM   #5444
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

My frame of mind is not great right now. I have an all day training session tomorrow and just before I left work today, I pulled up the email to see who else will be attending.

There will be two asshole men I cannot stand there. I know one will approach me at some point and try to chit chat. We were sort of friends about 10 years ago. Tomorrow may become HIS DAY to find out why I want nothing to do with him ever again.

I am trying so hard to demobilize my head and my thinking tonight. It is not serving any useful purpose. This task is turning into a real quiz.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2018, 08:53 AM   #5445
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling ok. A work in progress, as always. However, I put up one helluva fight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2018, 04:41 PM   #5446
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
My frame of mind is not great right now. I have an all day training session tomorrow and just before I left work today, I pulled up the email to see who else will be attending.

There will be two asshole men I cannot stand there. I know one will approach me at some point and try to chit chat. We were sort of friends about 10 years ago. Tomorrow may become HIS DAY to find out why I want nothing to do with him ever again.

I am trying so hard to demobilize my head and my thinking tonight. It is not serving any useful purpose. This task is turning into a real quiz.
Hey, how did this go?

I'm okay today. I've felt a bit sluggish the past couple of days but relaxed too. Now, I have fun plans for this weekend. Maybe a couple of movies to take in, crafts to buy and chores to do. I don't mind chores, except bathroom chores. Even when it's only me, it eventually adds up to ick.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2018, 03:19 PM   #5447
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Today was a really good day. I am hopeful for some things to come to fruition next week. (crossing all I can- well except maybe My legs..*thinks)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2018, 08:56 PM   #5448
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to Gemme

It went about like I thought it would but I did not act the ass.

The one that I thought would come over and try to be chatty did so and I ignored him. I really wanted him to press me so I could tell him the problem I had with him. At one point, I was thinking to tell him anyway but did not.

To be.honest, I did not want to spoil my day. I have had this one trainer before and she just puts you in a good mood, makes learning lots of fun. She is a retired local college professor. Everyone laughs like they are at a party.

I deliberately intimindated the other one a couple of times. I could not help myself. He does not realize I do this intentionally. This one is truly a pig! I don't know if you remember me talking about a guy that moved near my cubicle and snorted snot no less than 3 times a minute for months ... drove me insane. I called him the pig snorter. I think someone heard me tell my supervisor I planned to kill the pig snorter and relayed it to him. I would go over to his cubie, put a wad of Kleenex on his desk right in front of him and say,"our employer does not mind one bit if we get up, stretch our legs, walk around, go to the bathroom and blow our noses." He was moved to another area to sit near his team when a cubie was vacated.I was so happy!

Thanks for asking.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 12:21 AM   #5449
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Very tired

Stressed

Contemplative
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 07:11 AM   #5450
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Better than I have for the past couple of days. Watching the Kavenaugh trial wrecked me. I can't even get into it but it dragged me and kicked me around hard. I took yesterday off as a mental health day and I really needed that. I didn't really get functioning until I got together with some girlfriends in the evening. We all were shellshocked. Today I feel like my energy is back from the drain that happened and I feel focused and ready to get back into the fight.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 07:18 AM   #5451
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like I should have gone to bed sooner but okay overall.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 08:56 AM   #5452
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I feel a little tired. There is so much pressure on me from work and home that I just want to escape. I have been thinking a lot about my lovely friends in New England and NYC and how nice that it would be to spend time with them. However, I am chained to work and home with mom. Ugh I miss my freedom.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 09:16 AM   #5453
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I feel a little tired. There is so much pressure on me from work and home that I just want to escape. I have been thinking a lot about my lovely friends in New England and NYC and how nice that it would be to spend time with them. However, I am chained to work and home with mom. Ugh I miss my freedom.
can you bring a companion along w/ your mom ? or would it be too hard for her to travel ?
Old 09-29-2018, 09:38 AM   #5454
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
can you bring a companion along w/ your mom ? or would it be too hard for her to travel ?
Great idea ocean, I would love for mom to meet my friends. However, I don't think that she has the stamina to make that trip. She is a bit wobbly. I am trying to find a way to take her to Brazil where my son is working. I am not sure that will work either. I may need to have my cousin take care of her while I travel. Ugh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 10:10 AM   #5455
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Great idea ocean, I would love for mom to meet my friends. However, I don't think that she has the stamina to make that trip. She is a bit wobbly. I am trying to find a way to take her to Brazil where my son is working. I am not sure that will work either. I may need to have my cousin take care of her while I travel. Ugh.
((((( chad )))))) keep up YOUR strength ! I'm sure you have the right technology to share with her when your away with your cousin. soo important to remember yourself, when your taking care of others.
Old 09-29-2018, 10:18 AM   #5456
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Feeling pretty damn good today. Cannot shake a stick at that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 10:50 AM   #5457
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Better than I have for the past couple of days. Watching the Kavenaugh trial wrecked me. I can't even get into it but it dragged me and kicked me around hard. I took yesterday off as a mental health day and I really needed that. I didn't really get functioning until I got together with some girlfriends in the evening. We all were shellshocked. Today I feel like my energy is back from the drain that happened and I feel focused and ready to get back into the fight.
I just want you to know that I am sorry my friend. I am sad that you were sad. My thoughts are with you.
Old 09-29-2018, 10:53 AM   #5458
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
((((( chad )))))) keep up YOUR strength ! I'm sure you have the right technology to share with her when your away with your cousin. soo important to remember yourself, when your taking care of others.
Thank you, are you in New England? Let's have a coffee and some laughs my next trip up.
Old 09-29-2018, 01:49 PM   #5459
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

CIJS Cats are the cutest thing?

CIAJS I am really feeling my blessings today.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 06:16 PM   #5460
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling like I’m missing community. I miss wearing my favorite tie and flirting with the femmes. I miss the energy

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post: