The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 01-03-2014, 07:28 PM   #41
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
growling ... Y-E-S

and spend some time ...

must add - only if she enjoys doing it

Thanks for the topic, hb!

*looking down at 501s*
yep, added task before I fall asleep
Just have to say, I love the growling... and I agree Y-E-S!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #42
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmepacker View Post
wow, you wrote my fantasy but I am femme and like to pack, I know I am very much a woman and like to be with femmes as well as butches. I love my femme cock being given a blow job and doing other wonderful things bringing mutual joy.
I haven't been with a Femme who packs, not saying I wouldn't, just saying I never have before. I know of one or two that might be, ummm, interesting.

Well, since I am an old married lady now, I guess I really WON'T be sampling a Femme cock! LOL
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2014, 10:41 PM   #43
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I think it's hot. I would go there. There are femmes who treat me in the same ways that butches do and have cocks. I like it. They trigger the same sex switches for me, if they are dominant, have cocks and treat me in the same way.

It's Hawt.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2014, 11:33 PM   #44
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroChrys_Butch View Post
What works for some would never work for another. Communicate either with words or actions. It is difficult for some to put their desires into words. Opening up and saying what one wants can be a very frightening thing for some. To lay out their wishes on the table (so to speak) and express outloud what they want is difficult.

For Me. I. Love. It. All. of. It. It messes with her mind and Mine. It makes Me weak in the knees to look at her kneel before My knees and watch that sly little smile cross her lips before she unzips Me. She does this "thing" which I won't go into details that makes Me nuts. Fully clothed. Nuts. It blows My mind. Sometimes she is shy and I do not watch her. I don't make eye contact. Sometimes, she is in a different frame of mind and she is all about having Me watch every glorious second and what she does to Me.

Enjoy. Discover what is right for you. And My best piece of advice? Don't try to make this moment between you fit into someone else's framework.

I would never insist she do this if it didn't do something for her. While giving pleasure to someone while it does nothing for the other person sometimes "works" .. most of the time, it doesn't. I have done things that really don't affect Me greatly other than to know that I am driving her out of her mind, slowly and deliciously.
This! Every single bit of this. Now, I do not wear a cock but I can certainly appreciate your experiences from your "side"of things as the recipient. I am also intrigued by what she does so one of you PLEASE message me. I can always use a new trick up my sleeve.

I realize that some people do not consider their cock (insert word of your choice, this is the word I like) to be an extension of themselves but some do. I would really like to hear their thoughts on this subject.

Old 01-04-2014, 01:53 AM   #45
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I think there are so many different concepts though.... For instance those whom I was with who liked strap on sometimes but didn't have their socks blown off by it and/or sort of enjoyed watching me suck off a dildo (as long as I was also using my fingers or a toy elsewhere) but did not find it their favourite thing to do.... just enjoyed the view and the attention... Were also the ones who did not feel like a dildo was an extension of themselves. Did they have a female cock? Yes. That's what their clit was. They liked clit fucking me and having me give head to their clit and had their "cock" in their hands.

I know there is far, far more than that, some who don't see any part of their person as a female dick at all.

But I'd say if met more butches that fall into the category of the top paragraph, than those that connect with their strap ons. And I've met plenty of tomboys who do.

I did used to strap on and had that moment of connection myself the rare time with two partners. I don't really strap on these days as it's not something I ever think about but I'm sure someone with the right attitude and sex appeal could convince me to and it would be fun. If I have that chemistry with someone and they ask me to wear a helmet, crocs and an elephant mask to bed and they go berzerk for it, I'd probably find it an ultimate mate turn on to be honest. But then I've learned my lesson of me telling people "oh no, I'd never do that. Ew. Are you nuts?" And then some random super hottie says "I liked to be fucked with a cheese whiz sandwich, you'll do it and like it!" And I'll say "like fuck I will"
And the. Three hours later I'm fucking them with a cheese whiz sandwich and thanking them for it.

I do have a good time in sex, I have to say. It's like how other people feel about football.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 01-04-2014 at 01:56 AM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2014, 08:26 PM   #46
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Glad I came across this thread. Great topic, Femminator.

Get the question out of the way first. Hell. Yes. I am all about it and then again for lunch, and couple more times before bed.

I can not feel anything physically when she is swallowing my cock but someone said it perfectly about 90% of it being between the ears. (or in my case, nubs.) It's a sense of power for me. My level of control can be next to nothing, i.e. head back, groaning while I listen to her spit soaked lips greedily suck me, all the way up total control, i.e. fist in her hair and forcing her to choke and gag all the way down until those wet lips touch my lower stomach.

Sometimes it's just light foreplay before the pounding. Sometimes it's a power exchange to get us both completely in the right frame of mind, me dominant, her submissive. With our busy every day lives, it's one of those things that can quickly get us to where we need to be.

It is an extension of myself. Only regret I have is I can not physically feel it but she more then makes up for that by the visual show and devotion she puts into it. Hell, she's even gotten me off without having to touch me anywhere but on my cock.

But I am not one of those who can take my cock off and say, "Okay, now that it's off, I have no cock." Cause I do and that one, she knows how to work it as if it were 9 inches long and rock hard. Now THAT I can feel both physically and mentally. All I can say for that one is Oh. My. God. and thank my lucky stars every day she answered my pm. Lol.

Femminator, this seriously is a good topic and thank you for bringing it up. If advice is something you were seeking then best I can give is communication. My wifey and I have been together 8 plus years and luckily we both enjoy the same things. One thing we've learned is that communication is key to us both enjoying each other sexually. Thank GOD she loves giving head as much as I love receiving it. Lol.

Now if y'all will excuse me, I have to go change my boxers now after reliving some "moments" with the wifey. Damn I hate being on the road when these moments hit.

Need To Bring Her On Truck Next Time,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:18 PM   #47
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

phew!!! now that's what I'm talking about!
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2014, 09:28 PM   #48
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
This! Every single bit of this. Now, I do not wear a cock but I can certainly appreciate your experiences from your "side"of things as the recipient. I am also intrigued by what she does so one of you PLEASE message me. I can always use a new trick up my sleeve.

I realize that some people do not consider their cock (insert word of your choice, this is the word I like) to be an extension of themselves but some do. I would really like to hear their thoughts on this subject.

Trust me , you are flawless in that department. Just sayin
Old 01-04-2014, 09:37 PM   #49
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

I gotta admit , I think its a turn on when a femme gives a blow job , No I cant feel it physically but in the mindset it can be a huge turn on

some enjoy it , and some don't , I cant speak for everyone , but damn , this butch really loves it :P

especially when shes looks up at you with those pleading eyes ,you can see how much she wants to do it ...... good lord !!
Old 01-05-2014, 04:30 AM   #50
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=BrutalDyke;875941]

It's a sense of power for me. My level of control can be next to nothing, i.e. head back, groaning while I listen to her spit soaked lips greedily suck me, all the way up total control, i.e. fist in her hair and forcing her to choke and gag all the way down until those wet lips touch my lower stomach.

[QUOTE]

Oh my word, this post has me breaking out in a sweat!

I need to have sex soon, very soon.
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 07:07 AM   #51
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDyke View Post
Glad I came across this thread. Great topic, Femminator.

Get the question out of the way first. Hell. Yes. I am all about it and then again for lunch, and couple more times before bed.

Need To Bring Her On Truck Next Time,
Brute.

LMAO!! Trust you to find this thread.

As the Brutal One says, we both LOVE it.

It really helps when both parties get something fun from the act. For me, if the person on the receiving end of my attention is not into it.....well, time to move on to something that actually curls their toes.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 08:19 AM   #52
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

This thread has me so turned on that I have been cock shopping. How's the Goodfella for sucking off. I love the balls lol
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 09:50 AM   #53
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have never given a bio man a blow job... So the first time I did this with my partner, it was awkward internally for me... Because I just didn't understand how hy could get pleasure from this. I mean, in my head, hy couldn't feel it physically, so what was the point? (damn) It's amazing what the psyche can achieve. For me, being able to watch my partners face while doing so, was incredible and I mean an incredible turn on. Not to mention that tight hold on my head! HOT!

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 10:29 AM   #54
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
(damn) It's amazing what the psyche can achieve.
Wet dreams are a thing that happens. Proving that is not just physical.

Getting sucked off is sort of like having a wet dream while your are awake to enjoy it. Though there are ways one can stimulate the receiver by having a soft strap/undies under the strap and using your hand to apply gentle pressure while sucking. This can be a little easier for those who have had T as the clit/cock/bits/ect. is a bit longer and easier to touch.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #55
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Blow Job?

First and foremost, as any one born with a penis will tell you - a blow job is GREAT to have on the menu. It can be a meal, a side dish, or a quick snack on its own. Plus, your cock is just as valid as theirs - why should they have all the fun?

Plus, it's fucking fun! When I am with someone who's packing, I enjoy brushing up against it while we're out...and later, the actual act of removing the cock from the zipper or buttons or slipping my hand into the fly is such a turn on.

I take the Art of the Blow Job seriously. There must be eye contact, the cock is never "it" but always "you", I take it as deep as I can, and use my hands on my partner's body, rubbing thighs, ass checks, the belly. Their hands are on my head or my shoulders...or just up in the air enjoying the brief moment when power submits to pleasure.

Go for it.

Last edited by GeeGina; 01-14-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Expanded my comments.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2014, 02:05 PM   #56
lamuymuyfem

How Do You Identify?:
old school femme, date butches and FtMs who like girls
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, la fabulosa
Relationship Status:
recalculating, recalculating

lamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputationlamuymuyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatallyblonde View Post
"it would go for quite a while, then she'd take it off, with the vision firmly in her head and have my suck her off the way i sucked her strap on cock off."

that's hot! and yes works well.

I get super shy during sex but that's part of the fun, lol! a little eye contact is hot, also because I blush and have to stop in a second. hehe.
I am so glad I got on this site! Loving this thread….I find the whole sucking her dick thing very hot and now you've all given me some new ideas….lol…

Truly, I am so happy to be able to see my thoughts, feeiings and desires represented here.
lamuymuyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lamuymuyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2014, 05:25 PM   #57
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
Not sure if I should post this in the Femme section or the Butch section, but figured I would go right to the source.

My Butch straps for me, and I love it. She says that she gets off mentally because she feels that it is an extension of herself, and it gives me pleasure. So, we made love a few nights ago, and I was so turned on that really, really wanted to suck her off, give her strap on head, so to speak. I never thought that it would appeal to me or that I would want make this an expression of my worshiping her. I did not end up doing it because I was not sure if it would make her feel strange, and she is sexually shy, but she is usually open when it comes to my desires. I would like to know what have been others experience with this and how it made them feel. Was it a turn on? Fufilling? Strange? Do you like your Femme to do this for you?
I love when my lady gives me head when I strap. Nothing like seeing and watching a woman work her mouth ! Oh yeaa !
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 08:48 AM   #58
DJ4321

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Friendships Welcome

DJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST ReputationDJ4321 Has the BEST Reputation

I LOVE wearing my strap on for my girl and absolutely float when she sucks my cock! It is just one other way I am able to cum and enjoy my little queen. And she loves sucking my cock just as much as I love sucking her beautiful clit.
So by all means, get your butch to share with you her true feelings and desires and then the two of you will have a wonderful, intimate experience you BOTH will enjoy!
DJ4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DJ4321 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 03:14 PM   #59
Joness

How Do You Identify?:
Boi Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boi He His Him Sir Handsome Son Brother Tom
Relationship Status:
Single

Joness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Love it!

Love love love getting sucked off!
My girl has been away for 3 days now and gets back tomorrow!!! :-)
I have mowed her lawn (the actual green grass) I have set up an Easter egg hunt in the garden for my girl and the kids!
Surely surely I have done the best welcome home a Boi can do and once we get adult time........oh yes! :-)
Joness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joness For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2014, 07:28 AM   #60
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I go back and forth packing as some one who has considered themselves more in the femme in the streets but in the sheet category, I am wanting to explore my butch side, not sure clothes wise what that would mean, it would be more soft, soft butch but I have never been a girly girly. My desire to pack in public when I go to bars is increasing (I at this time havea variety of sizes of cocks and most of them are pack and play) I wear athletic briefs with my packer but might be buying some boxers.

I love this sight because I can explore my world of gender bending. I feel the blow job is the ultimate turn on for me.

Thanks for listening, fb
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post: