nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

As Bevi just said.....thank God for broken ribs having a silver lining!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2018, 02:09 PM   #22
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
As Bevi just said.....thank God for broken ribs having a silver lining!
You're right. Just read that they wouldn't have found it otherwise and that there's no evidence of cancer anywhere else and no plans for additional treatment. Whew.
Old 12-21-2018, 03:41 PM   #23
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Justice John Roberts, of the SCOTUS, just sided with the Liberal minority in blocking President Asshats asylum ban.

Thank goodness that the Justices are there for a check and balance.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2018, 04:41 PM   #24
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Each day brings a new gasp moment. At least RBG is going to continue to be with her...we need her (I know it is selfish).

He continues to make the world a frightening place. The shame is the fears that his fellow Repugs hide behind for fear of not getting reelected.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2018, 05:11 PM   #25
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
Each day brings a new gasp moment. At least RBG is going to continue to be with her...we need her (I know it is selfish).

He continues to make the world a frightening place. The shame is the fears that his fellow Repugs hide behind for fear of not getting reelected.
I agree, lol I gasp everyday not out of surprise but out of disgust. The fact that someone would even consider USING his power to hurt the people of the country he so call loves and wants to make it better. His own followers are turning against him. We as Americans will see a new government when he is out of office . His future is questionable . We will be ok
Old 12-22-2018, 07:22 AM   #26
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool FOXYcontin

Special Medication Just for Donald Trump

charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2018, 08:41 AM   #27
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

You know, as soon as "he" started acting crazy i said "one day he's going to fuck with the wrong white man's cash flow" and look! It's happening.

He tanked the stock market.

I track Mr. Jenny's stocks every day! This week has been bleeeeeaaaak

He's been on a leash this whole time, and that leash is Wall Street. No amount of stunting was too much until it affected the rich.

And he lost the military this week and the House next month?

Something is about to happen to him. Somebody is going to neutralize him in some kind of way.
Old 12-22-2018, 09:22 AM   #28
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
You know, as soon as "he" started acting crazy i said "one day he's going to fuck with the wrong white man's cash flow" and look! It's happening.

He's been on a leash this whole time, and that leash is Wall Street. No amount of stunting was too much until it affected the rich.

And he lost the military this week and the House next month?

Something is about to happen to him. Somebody is going to neutralize him in some kind of way.
From your lips to God’s ears!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2018, 09:24 AM   #29
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with Dark Crystal. The rich men will raise up their voices, however, who is the market crashing really effecting: retirement accounts, college savings, etc. In a word, the people he doesn't care about...evil people. Oh, I understand there was an emergency meeting for a cheese act known as the Curd Act.

Wow, this congress has their priorities straight, NOT!
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2018, 09:48 AM   #30
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
I agree with Dark Crystal. The rich men will raise up their voices, however, who is the market crashing really effecting: retirement accounts, college savings, etc. In a word, the people he doesn't care about...evil people. Oh, I understand there was an emergency meeting for a cheese act known as the Curd Act.

Wow, this congress has their priorities straight, NOT!
In the end, eventually, the suits will save us.

It's going to be really anticlimactic and seem as if all of the revolutionary fervor of the last 3 years has been squandered. Capitalism will get a reprieve for another two to three generations

This was a trial balloon on going full evil. They tried it with a clown first so it can go down in history as "Trumpism" and be remembered as an unique incident triggered by a unique guy in a unique cultural moment. A "perfect storm" that can't possibly happen again.

Then they will try all the exact same shit with, like, Greg Abbot.
Old 12-24-2018, 09:22 AM   #31
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:

All of our stocks have been down since the 20th. Today ONE of them rallied, and came up 1.57%.

Guess which one: FACEBOOK

wtf??? Facebook is how we got here and there the ones that are ok today??
Old 12-24-2018, 09:25 AM   #32
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hoping he fires the chairman of the Fed. THEN, the shit will hit the fan. Republicans are out there reassuring investors that he won't. But Trump's unpredictable.
Old 12-24-2018, 03:12 PM   #33
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
On anything. Mueller. What's going to happen when the new House is in place. Anything. There's already a 2020 thread. But, otherwise any political discussion, drive-by comments or sustained discussion. Whatever.
This I suppose could be considered Mueller-esque, but here it is, Christmas Eve Day, and resident Trump spent the morning Tweet bitching instead of pretending to be a Christian and shoring up waning support among the GOP evangelicals, by Tweeting all about Baby Jesus.
Although I'll admit, when I saw all of his nasty Tweets, I said, "Jesus Christ!"
Does that mean his crap inspired me to mention Baby JC, the reason for the season?
His evangelical base must be pretty easy to mollify.
When pressed about whether his "favorite book" was the old or new testament, he said, "Both! I think both the old and the new testicles are really, really special, and it's hard to pick a favorite, because they are both really super great, fantastic, and really great, great books."
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2019, 08:32 AM   #34
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I'm at work and am watching the confirmation hearings for a new Attorney General. I think anyone will be better than Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, though I don't have any hope for Barr ... and I know he may be worse than Sessions, if that's even possible.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 06:27 AM   #35
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

IRS says it will issue tax refunds, but not audit, during shutdown

How conVEEEEEENient for our tax challenged President

No one should go crazy and add dozens of dependents though bc there is a 3-year window for audits
Old 01-20-2019, 07:49 AM   #36
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wonder what Don Jr is thinking.

"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign... I have not. I said the President of the United States ..." Pres. Trump’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani to Chris Cuomo in televised interview.

Of course this is a lie, but I also thinks it’s the first step in Trump throwing his family, particularly Don Jr., under the bus. I don’t think it will be an effective tactic, but it will help Trump deflect for awhile.

I’m looking forward to seeing Trump’s downfall, but not this. Regardless of how complicit a child may be, I don’t like watching a parent throw their children to the “wolves” especially when it’s to deflect a spotlight, but I guess it’s unavoidable with this family.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 10:49 AM   #37
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign... I have not. I said the President of the United States ..." Pres. Trump’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani to Chris Cuomo in televised interview.

Of course this is a lie, but I also thinks it’s the first step in Trump throwing his family, particularly Don Jr., under the bus. I don’t think it will be an effective tactic, but it will help Trump deflect for awhile.

I’m looking forward to seeing Trump’s downfall, but not this. Regardless of how complicit a child may be, I don’t like watching a parent throw their children to the “wolves” especially when it’s to deflect a spotlight, but I guess it’s unavoidable with this family.
There was a long Julia Ioffe article about Don, Jr. in GQ last year. I am sure it was slanted to make him appear sympathetic, but if it is all true, i feel kinda bad for him:
[The] evening he was born, little Don was left by his parents to the care of the hospital's nursery. His father headed home to celebrate New Year's Eve, while Ivana put a boa and a mink over her hospital gown and went to visit a girlfriend recovering from back surgery on another floor of the hospital.

Don had little luck with the first of his nannies, under whose watch he both broke his leg and nearly drowned. From there, a succession of caregivers followed, though Ivana was also active in her three children's upbringing.

Largely absent from childhood tales is the father. “He would love them, but he did not know how to speak to them in the children's way of thinking,” Ivana said of her ex-husband on The Wendy Williams Show last year. “He was able to speak to them only when they came from university, when eventually he was able to speak business to them.

When divorce proceedings began and the paparazzi set up camp outside Trump Tower and Don's school, Ivana decided to explain the situation to her children. Ivanka, 8, and Eric, 6, got the sanitized version. Twelve-year-old Don, Ivana concluded, “could handle hearing the truth.” After being told about his father's mistress and the fact that his parents would never live together again, Don stopped speaking to his father.

Soon after that, as Trump engaged Ivana in an epic public feud, he dispatched a bodyguard to his triplex apartment with instructions to bring his elder boy down to his office. Don, still not talking to his father, descended with the bodyguard to the 28th floor, and a few minutes later, Ivana, who described all this in her book, got a phone call. It was Trump, looking for some leverage by announcing that he was going to keep Don and raise him alone.

“Okay, keep him,” Ivana said she told him. “I have two other kids to raise.”

A few minutes later—his bluff out-bluffed—Trump ordered his boy to be taken back upstairs.

According to his first wife, Ivana, Donald Trump was never keen on bequeathing his name to anybody. It was Ivana who wanted to call their newborn Donald junior. “You can't do that!” Trump is quoted as saying in Ivana's memoir, Raising Trump. “What if he's a loser?”

Don tells his own story about coming into the world on December 31, 1977. “I like to joke that my dad wanted to be able to claim me as a dependent on his taxes for 1977,” he once told Forbes, “so he told my mom she had to have me before midnight and, if she didn't, he'd make her take a cab home.” (Ivana wrote about her labor being induced by doctors.)

So began the difficult, defining struggle of Donald Trump Jr.'s life—to make himself useful while carrying a name so beloved by the man who bestowed it that he put it in gold letters on buildings all over the world. When he was growing up, his dad called him Donny—a moniker the elder Trump would never go by. “[It's] a name I hate,” he explained in The Art of the Deal.

Don has lately found improbable purpose and renown as a savage defender of his father. His once private desires to win his father's approval now come packaged as angry tweets and memes tearing down his dad's opponents as illogical, histrionic socialists.

To the president's most ardent supporters, Don is venerated as a natural incarnation of everything the MAGA brand stands for: transgressive and defiant white, rural masculinity. “He's a fighter,” says one Breitbart editor. “The stuff he's focused on is the stuff the conservative movement is focused on. It's not an act. With him, I think it's genuine.”

To people who have known Don for decades, this identity is jarring. He had always loved the outdoors. But the use of the Pepe the Frog meme and tweeting about taking away half his daughter's Halloween candy “because it's never too early to teach her about socialism”—that isn't the Don they recognize. “I don't remember him having political views,” says a friend of Don's from college. “You've been hearing his dad for a long time,” but as for Don's views, “I didn't see anything emerge until the campaign.”

For years, Don seemed contentedly inattentive to politics. “He probably had the opinion that most New Yorkers have of politicians—they're full of shit,” says sometime Trump business partner Felix Sater, who worked with Don on the ill-fated Trump SoHo project in Manhattan. “He wasn't political. He didn't like politics.”

So old friends were shocked by the demagogic fury he unleashed. “What's surprising is that the tone and the rhetoric are so”—the college friend grasped for a term—“so Fox News-ish. The anger is surprising. None of us would've guessed that he would've been so outspoken in either direction. It hit me strange to see this guy that was a friend in college all over the news in this way.”

Those who have seen the political transformation from hunting-businessman father to the most prominent MAGA troll explain it as a simple, sporting calculation. The snarling political persona, the friend contends, is a show for an audience of one.
He's going to jail for trying to make his dad happy, and his Dad is putting him there.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:04 PM   #38
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
There was a long Julia Ioffe article about Don, Jr. in GQ last year. I am sure it was slanted to make him appear sympathetic, but if it is all true, i feel kinda bad for him: .
Edits for brevity...

Quote:
He's going to jail for trying to make his dad happy, and his Dad is putting him there.
”Even the wicked get more than they deserve.” —Willa Cather
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 02:23 PM   #39
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Edits for brevity...

”Even the wicked get more than they deserve.” —Willa Cather
i feel bad for Melania, too. She's probably not that nice of a person but her options may never have been great.

i am ready to adopt Barron and raise him as my own
Old 01-20-2019, 02:33 PM   #40
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
i feel bad for Melania, too. She's probably not that nice of a person but her options may never have been great.

i am ready to adopt Barron and raise him as my own
You can have the lot of them—especially Melania. Her options are good enough for her to have made better decisions.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: