Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I feel GREAT!! One month to go until the move!!!! Work is great!!! I have reconnected with someone special and that makes Me happy!!! So yeah - feel pretty damn great!!

Did I mention I feel great? (laughing)
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2022, 10:03 PM   #6922
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default How are you Feeling?

Feeling better now that our power is back on and we have our tv, phone, computer and lights back after the Tornado but with 6 dead no reason to feel elated.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2022, 07:10 AM   #6923
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Prety good. Bruno got a great report card. The blood tests were surprisingly good. His doctor called me excited that his white blood cells and thyroid seem to be doing well. That could be problematic with cats who have FiV.

I'm good and he's good. Errbody is good in the femme cave.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2022, 10:07 AM   #6924
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Good just a bit achy in my joints due to the weather

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2022, 06:04 PM   #6925
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,618 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling silly….playing app games w the 5 year old grand daughter
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2022, 10:36 AM   #6926
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty good. I have the whole weekend off and don't have to worry about anyone messing up my store. I'm going to relax and take things slow today. There's no need to be in a rush or get upset about anything. Breathe in, breathe out...Namaslay, y'all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2022, 06:17 PM   #6927
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Sneezy and snotty LOL, too may allergies!

Albert Einstein
Old 06-18-2022, 02:06 AM   #6928
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Chuckles...well I'm alive and feeling pretty fair. Had COVID all week. Thought if my head would just go ahead and explode I'd feel better. I'm on the mend now and hopefully back to work Monday

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2022, 03:44 PM   #6929
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I feel good! Well, a little drowsy now but that's because it's darkening outside and I didn't get a full night's sleep but still good nonetheless.

I went to Pride last night! I went later in the day so I didn't have to fight too many people to visit vendors and I wasn't going to eat there so I didn't need to hit up the food trucks. I was mainly going for the illuminated parade, which didn't start until 8pm. Once it got going, I was packed in with about 15,000 of my closest friends on my section of the parade route. They were expecting about 100,000 people altogether so I'm not sure how many in total showed up.

There was an adorable butch/femme couple slightly ahead and to my left. She was in a nice dress and dolled up with heels and a wrap and he/hy (pretty sure of the masc pronoun) had slicked back short hair and was in a nice suit vest and dress pants and a bowtie. OMG, a bow tie! I loved it and managed to get them in one of my video snippets.

The parade itself was a wee bit disappointing to me. Not sure if it's because they are still building back up after the shutdown or if it was always this way but when you tout something as "illuminated" it best damn be illuminated. All the way through. Nope. Some cars and floats were better than others but there were plenty of cars, floats and walkers that didn't have one bit of light on them. Shame! I wanted my eyes to burn from the light but alas, it was not meant to be. So, next year, I'll come earlier for the vendors but not worry about the parade, I think. And I'll attend PVD, which I did not this year because it's usually the same weekend as the parade but they had it last weekend and I didn't find out about it until Sunday late afternoon.

My squad consisted of my trainer, her girlfriend and 4 of their closest friends. All of them are in their 20's, which amused me because I also remembered not caring if I was losing my hearing or if my dogs were barking or not when I was their age. I did hold my own, though, and got a few compliments on my rainbow eyeshadow technique and was able to chat with all sorts of lovely people throughout the day and night.

I got home at 2am, went to bed at 5am, woke at 11:45am and kind of want a nap now but I'm one of those people who cannot nap without ruining the nightly sleep so I must plow through it. Next step, get off the computer, turn up the music and shake my booty!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2022, 02:43 PM   #6930
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I feel good and excited. I also feel upset with My sister. However, this will pass. It has been a busy weekend and the week looks much the same. But, by this time next week - I will feel pretty darn happy, for a lot of reasons.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2022, 04:51 PM   #6931
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

OLD lmao

Lupus issues rearing it's ugly head, pain management is helping in a way but I know the pain is forever and the meds only do so much.

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2022, 09:22 PM   #6932
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

For the past month I have had a horrible salty taste in my mouth!

Dentist has ruled out any dental issue, it's not COVID, not a sinus issue either so next I'll consult a Homeopath.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2022, 09:02 AM   #6933
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Not good. Having a bad week.

Bruno escaped on Monday. Took him to the vet for his booster and an exam. He didn't like anything about that. As soon as we returned home I tried brushing his jowls to get him in a better mood (he loves that more than almost anything else). The only time he won't let me brush/comb him is when he's in attack mode with his toys. Then all bets are off and he has no time for anyone nor anything else. Well, he was still huffy from the vet visit and didn't even want to get brushed, so I let him be and went on the deck. He rushed out just as I open the door. I have a raised deck with a slatted fence. He quickly ran to the slats and squeezed himself through and off he went running. I have been heart broken ever since.

Posters have been passed out, vets have been called, shelters and neighbors notified, his poster is on social media. I've been out searching for him while shaking his treats and calling out to him. Will get Rick to put up some chicken wire (or something) on the fence to help prevent this from happening again.

I drove into the garage door tryna get out quickly to search for Bruno when he initially ran off. The garage door is dented and won't fully close. I'll need to fix or replace it soon before the HOA notify me.

Now the air conditioner stopped working and will need a tune-up soon.

And it's only Wednesday.

Mostly I've been sad since he's been away, but I smile each time I remember that cutie pie squeezing and wriggling his big booty through that slatted fence. There is that.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2022, 03:08 PM   #6934
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Tired just plain tired, no relief from physical pain, just temporary.

Nervous, excited, etc!

Albert Einstein
Old 07-01-2022, 10:11 AM   #6935
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Two words - happy and excited!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2022, 08:09 PM   #6936
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Sleepy....took my meds early and slept for a bit but still sleepy..may go back to bed soon.

Albert Einstein
Old 07-03-2022, 07:21 PM   #6937
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
For the past month I have had a horrible salty taste in my mouth!

Dentist has ruled out any dental issue, it's not COVID, not a sinus issue either so next I'll consult a Homeopath.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?
Dry mouth seems to be the prevalent cause that pops up when I do a Google search on it. Other options, since your dentist ruled out the oral stuff, is dehydration, medication side effect, hormonal changes, neurological issues, Sjögren Syndrome, a nutritional deficiency or acid reflux.

Do you think it could be one of those issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Not good. Having a bad week.

Bruno escaped on Monday. Took him to the vet for his booster and an exam. He didn't like anything about that. As soon as we returned home I tried brushing his jowls to get him in a better mood (he loves that more than almost anything else). The only time he won't let me brush/comb him is when he's in attack mode with his toys. Then all bets are off and he has no time for anyone nor anything else. Well, he was still huffy from the vet visit and didn't even want to get brushed, so I let him be and went on the deck. He rushed out just as I open the door. I have a raised deck with a slatted fence. He quickly ran to the slats and squeezed himself through and off he went running. I have been heart broken ever since.

Posters have been passed out, vets have been called, shelters and neighbors notified, his poster is on social media. I've been out searching for him while shaking his treats and calling out to him. Will get Rick to put up some chicken wire (or something) on the fence to help prevent this from happening again.

I drove into the garage door tryna get out quickly to search for Bruno when he initially ran off. The garage door is dented and won't fully close. I'll need to fix or replace it soon before the HOA notify me.

Now the air conditioner stopped working and will need a tune-up soon.

And it's only Wednesday.

Mostly I've been sad since he's been away, but I smile each time I remember that cutie pie squeezing and wriggling his big booty through that slatted fence. There is that.
Oh no! Is he chipped?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2022, 07:49 PM   #6938
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Starting to hurt but i'm okay....just dealing with the moving/packing pains.. emotional and physical.

Albert Einstein
Old 07-03-2022, 08:46 PM   #6939
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Tired, but still very, very happy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2022, 06:11 AM   #6940
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
[B][SIZE="3"]Oh no! Is he chipped?
Yes, he's chipped and registered to me on multiple databases.

Still feeling in a funk.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: