Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,467 Times in 2,633 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on Your Mind

I am mortified. I was told today that all three of the family have Covid and perhaps the little one got it from school as her mother rarely leaves home and never without a mask and dad wears a mask all day at work. Both parents are up to date on their shots but unfortunately they had no shots for 5 yr olds. The little one is quite sick and the parents are not much better even with the shots. All I do is pray for the little one, that she gets through this. She has a high temp and lots of coughing and sleeping. I feel sick.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2022, 04:59 PM   #14862
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Trying to figure out my next step.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 10:14 AM   #14863
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on Your Mind

My mind as always is on the kids. They are no better but no worse so that's a good thing. I have to trust in the fates and give things time I guess.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2022, 11:49 AM   #14864
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Packing and moving!

Virtual job interview in 10 minutes, never had one of these before.

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2022, 01:03 PM   #14865
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Hurry up and wait game..

rolls eyes

Albert Einstein
Old 06-29-2022, 02:57 PM   #14866
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Accepted an contigent job offer and filled out all the onboarding paperwork. Now just to wait on background check to clear and make sure all i's are dotted and t's crossed.

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2022, 10:09 AM   #14867
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Moving Day is here!!! I am currently waiting for My movers to arrive. We had originally scheduled for noon - then changed it to 10am - and then the truck placed had a delay so it went back to noon! (laughing). It does not matter to Me - it will all get done today and that is the happiness that I feel right now.

I stopped after work yesterday to pick up My keys and garage door openers along with dropping off July rent - and I did not want to leave. (laughing). Although I am quite sure My cats would have been a little miffed had I not come home!

It is a scorcher out there though - and I feel bad for the guys having to do this in the heat. However, I am quite sure this is not the first time they have had to deal with it. I actually went out and bought a case of water to help them keep hydrated and I plan on buying them some lunch as well.

My only wish is - that My Mom was here - she would love My new place and would help Me with doing flower pots on the patio and decorating and whatnot. But, I am sure she is watching with a smile on her face. I love you Mom!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2022, 09:08 PM   #14868
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default What is on your mind?

Since my brother lost his dog he is going back east to see about buying a house. He wants me to come too. I have to think long and hard here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2022, 12:11 AM   #14869
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Time to get things packed up to move, my background is clear for them and I start training next Friday!

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2022, 06:22 AM   #14870
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Accepted an contigent job offer and filled out all the onboarding paperwork. Now just to wait on background check to clear and make sure all i's are dotted and t's crossed.

Nosy Alert

Where you headed for your new job and what will you be doing? Congratulations and Good Luck!
Do keep us posted on how you like it. Inquiring minds wanna know, I wanna know lol.

I'm waiting for acceptance to a Ph.D. program. Got a dissertation that I've kinda been researching. The effect of propaganda in extremist political movements. My areas of research will be Nazi Germany, Nicaragua or Cuba, maybe Eritrea, definitely the US and perhaps Mainland China
Old 07-03-2022, 06:06 PM   #14871
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Nosy Alert

Where you headed for your new job and what will you be doing? Congratulations and Good Luck!
Do keep us posted on how you like it. Inquiring minds wanna know, I wanna know lol.

I'm waiting for acceptance to a Ph.D. program. Got a dissertation that I've kinda been researching. The effect of propaganda in extremist political movements. My areas of research will be Nazi Germany, Nicaragua or Cuba, maybe Eritrea, definitely the US and perhaps Mainland China
I will be in the security sector and am moving to Oklahoma, where Ive wanted to for a long while. and thank you!

Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2022, 08:50 PM   #14872
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I was just sitting here thinking how quickly My 4 days off flew by. (laughing). Likely because all of them have been filled with getting things done - versus having a 4-day vacation of sorts. Tomorrow I will do some grocery shopping - and finish putting My kitchen together and make a list having to do with My new patio that My sister and I will go shopping for at the end of the week!

However, this will be an even shorter work week as I have tomorrow off.. and then will work only Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday because My sister and I will be going to see the Dave Matthews Band on Friday. So, I will have a 3-day weekend!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2022, 09:46 AM   #14873
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I have always been intrigued by thunder and lightning. Growing up in So Cali, we only had one kind of weather. Or rather that was what I was used to. Then while in Texas, it was such a quick change. And seriously quick! That just amazed me. I would go out to see the lightning streak across the sky, like x-rays behind the clouds. Those storms were miles away.
Now that I'm in Florida, there are afternoon thunderstorms almost every day. Day light lighting is just intense.

However, in the last 2 weeks, people have been struck by lightning. I mean, within 10 miles of me. One child was hit and the storm was 6 miles away.

On my mind...new mad respect for lightning.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2022, 02:45 PM   #14874
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default On My Mind

I have always had a total respect for mother nature. She has a way of telling us we are not in charge. I keep this in my mind always especially during weather situations.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2022, 10:34 AM   #14875
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lil Bruno

Wishing Bruno would come home.

Am worried one of the wild animals in my 'hood may have taken him.

Hoping someone found him. If they don't turn him in then hopefully they're taking good care of him.

I don't want to get another cat for a couple reasons. I miss Bruno too much and when Bruno returns I will need to give up the newer cat because Bruno can't be around other pets since he has the feline virus (FIV) and he doesn't like other pets, anyway. My lovely niece, Bae-Bae, has offered to take the newer cat when Bruno comes home, but I'm not good with that either because I know I'll become attached to the new cat, too.

I'm tired of looking for Bruno twice each day but I'm scared to stop in case he's nearby.

Have been paying a couple teenagers to look under the decks for me in the afternoon or at dusk, depending on when they're available. The best time to do this may be at nighttime but I'm not going out looking under people decks with a flashlight at night and neither will I ask anyone else to do it.

It can only get better when it comes to Bruno because I can't imagine it getting any worse.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2022, 10:25 AM   #14876
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,774 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I have always been intrigued by thunder and lightning. Growing up in So Cali, we only had one kind of weather. Or rather that was what I was used to. Then while in Texas, it was such a quick change. And seriously quick! That just amazed me. I would go out to see the lightning streak across the sky, like x-rays behind the clouds. Those storms were miles away.
Now that I'm in Florida, there are afternoon thunderstorms almost every day. Day light lighting is just intense.

However, in the last 2 weeks, people have been struck by lightning. I mean, within 10 miles of me. One child was hit and the storm was 6 miles away.

On my mind...new mad respect for lightning.
Most definitely! Florida is the lighting capital of the US. 83 lightning events per square kilometer every year, with it focusing in the central FL area around Orlando. That's near where I spent more than 2 decades of my life so I'm very familiar with it and the 3pm afternoon showers that leave it more muggy and disgusting than before the rain.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2022, 04:15 PM   #14877
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I should have stayed at a regular hotel then check into this extended stay place, ugh. I will be out on thursday morning anyways, thank the lord!

Also, Id rather eat hot dogs and beans in a can than stay here another week!

Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2022, 08:07 PM   #14878
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2022, 06:35 AM   #14879
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

So freaking TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Albert Einstein
Old 07-17-2022, 11:24 AM   #14880
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Most definitely! Florida is the lighting capital of the US. 83 lightning events per square kilometer every year, with it focusing in the central FL area around Orlando. That's near where I spent more than 2 decades of my life so I'm very familiar with it and the 3pm afternoon showers that leave it more muggy and disgusting than before the rain.
We used to live near Everglades N.P. and had loads of Summer T-storms. It was a deluge in the afternoon each day. The weather cooled down a bit and by evening the humidity had also dropped.