Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Spending our morning shooting txts back and forth while we got ready for our day... She is absolutely my everything these days!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #4962
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Cuddling with my sweetie <3
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #4963
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The little yellow Warblers and the Cardinals hanging around munching on the feeders. Ohhhhh and waiting for the baby Hummingbirds to hatch! I'm having my coffee out here and just enjoying the sights and sounds. That is what's bringing me joy at the very moment.
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #4964
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Plans for next year's garden!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 05:30 AM   #4965
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

where to start... playing balloon volleyball in the living room lastnight,hearing my girls giggling and trying to make the balloon hit the fan so I cant get it

coming home to a decorated house that says welcome home.. that girl has my heart!

hell im full of joy lately
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #4966
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I weighed in at 198 today - my first time being under 200 in a good 5 years. Doctor wants me to work at getting to 180, though my own personal goal is about 130-140. I was 150-160 in high school, and while I wore it okay, I will never forget my mom telling me to lose weight (I was a size 12 at that size). Honestly, I think as I lose it, I will know when to maintain it - size and weight be damned

Yay for small victories!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #4967
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Wow! Seriously? Getting those rapid-fire txts from my girl telling me how happy and excited she was with her new hair style!! An absolutely gorgeous woman just got herself pampered at the salon and she's pleased with the outcome... Yeh, I am flippin' thrilled to hell and back for her!!

I can't wait to see the picutres but most of all I can't wait to see that glimmer in her eyes and that smile on her face because of it all!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 03:01 PM   #4968
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

We're moving to Massachusetts!
Old 06-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #4969
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Rooster took his PERT test today, to test his initial placement levels in college classes for dual enrollment in the fall semester.

He's only turning 15 in August, and will be starting college classes at the local state college.

The average time to take the test is 3 hours, and he finished in just under 2.

More importantly, he felt good when he walked out....and scored high enough in the three areas they test (reading, writing and math) to have initial placement in English Composition 1, Intermediate Algebra, and Advanced College Reading (i.e. any literature class he's interested in).

I'm proud of him. And he's proud of himself.

Sweet!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #4970
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Driving down to my business appt this morning, speaking to my love on the phone, she tells me that she is beyond happy right now, all because of me. Wow. Here I thought it was the other way around!

The business appt went very well. Even though I didn't get a contract signed today, as they are still "interviewing" other billing companies, the woman I met with really wants me for the work. They will make a decision in the next 1-1/2 weeks.

Then on the way back to my hotel, I decided to take the Pacific Coast Highway instead of hitting the interstates again. The pacific Ocean, with the waves, the sand, the surfers, the boats and ships... and the bright glorious sun making it so sparkly, was just perfect! Stopped in Seal Beach at a little restaurant across from the pier for lunch.

Perfect. Well, as perfect as it can get here by myself. That would be the only thing I would change. Of course, if she were here with me, I doubt I would be getting the work done that I am!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 05:24 PM   #4971
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

So much joy in today. From the great hair cut/color to picking up the General at day care. From texting naughty to discussing paint colors. I mean you know the pure joy in finding someone who totally gets why a round dining room table is a very good thing. No sides people, all together. And finding out hy enjoys holiday shopping just for the ambiance.
Getting my nails done, buying the 3rd pair of sunglasses, babysitter night and the simple freaking ease of talking the future and home decorating.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #4972
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ice packs for my neck, shoulder, legs and belly....

Mutual respect

Coming home to my sweet puppies

Watching the glass balls in my Galileo thermometer rise as my AC unit cools off the house ... knowing I will sleep comfortable tonight

Getting home just in time to enjoy watching the sunrise from my back porch... overlooking my pond and acres of peaceful fields that glowed under the sunset ...and fireflies dancing

No need to stress for several days about city traffic

And

My favorite ... walking into my laundry room, smiling at the light scent to fabric softener after doing a load of towels in my new (used) washer... it feels good that I'm finally able to purchase those things that I gave up due to financial hardships ...finally getting things back where they belong ... a WORKING washer and dryer, although used, makes my day and helps my weekend chores
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #4973
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Listening
hearing
caring
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #4974
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing the love hy has for me, will conquer all ~ that's all I can ever ask for!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #4975
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

1. Listening to the doves this morning and not having to be anyplace so I could enjoy them.
2. Lost in Space reruns
Old 06-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #4976
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Default last night actually

Melissa Ethridge singing in the middle of the street at Pride last night.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #4977
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy was knowing both my fur kids beat the parvo bug,thought I was going to lose the oldest one but she is mucjh better today and is eating and drinking on her own.Yes they had there shots,even my vet is baffled about this.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #4978
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Playing hide-n-seek with my dog, Sadie. She's so goofy, but she gets it!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”

Last edited by Jesse; 06-10-2012 at 06:37 PM. Reason: grammar correction
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #4979
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hy does, everyday

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #4980
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

The amazing day I had with friends and family. We had a baby shower for my two new granddaughters and it was huge and loud and amazingly fun and exhausting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy