Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Being able to be there for someone I care about very much after such a difficult morning!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #11002
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Woke up with all my cats snuggled up with me --must of got chilly last night lol.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #11003
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

mmmmm...just made quick fried egg, over chopped fresh spinach and a little green chili over top. I broke the yolk and knew a spoon was needed. Can I say huge smile? It was really good.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #11004
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

... a much needed phone call last night!!!!
... exciting new plans for Friday!!!!!
... my first work at home day going smoothly!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 10:03 AM   #11005
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
mmmmm...just made quick fried egg, over chopped fresh spinach and a little green chili over top. I broke the yolk and knew a spoon was needed. Can I say huge smile? It was really good.
That does sound good lol.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #11006
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

waking up with desd and out little cat Jules cuddled next to me now if this vertigo would leave that would be super also taking the pups out an phoebe running around then jumping up and right in my arms
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #11007
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

An unexpected call from Australia
Hearing her voice made me smile
Her making time to truly listen and be there for me even after a 16 hour shift
The fact that she gets me and understands me like no one ever has
Knowing that she is the only one that actually so far has proved to me she meant it when she said she will always be there for me
Times have been tough, the past 2 years have been hard, but we still have each other
Knowing I can fall apart with her, I dont have to keep up the "tough" act
Yes she may be in another country,but she is still my rock
It made me smile to just have "her" back the "her" I fell in love with, not the stressed worried upset crazy times her.
Now to just get her back to this country!
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #11008
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Watch it now.... or Harley is gonna come back to you with pink toenails and a polka dot scarf

Sssssssshhhhhhhh you aren't supposed to tell people that I am actually nice!

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #11009
Daktari

Talking

Couldn't get a-hold of my sponsor to vent about a man reading a story aloud to the meeting which was told/written by a woman, a lesbian, in the NA basic text when there were three female bodied folks there, one straight, one 'gay' and one genderlisciously queer. How fucking rude!!

Anyhoo, what made me smile was that because I couldn't raise my sponsor, I gave my 'vent' to the meeting instead.

There ya go guys, deal with it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #11010
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

It's 4:30 ... The 1st day of working from home ...
I'm off and I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No driving through horrible traffic to hopefully get here around 5:45!!!!
This is a very good feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #11011
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

More sister time with my Maggie

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 06:43 PM   #11012
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- getting my mark back for my school assignment today, & feeling pretty darn proud of myself for it AND my overall mark with all my tests and assignments combined. LOVING nursing school so far.
- Daddy's support and encouragement, and always being excited for me - and being my calm when my days are stressful, or i'm feeling behind.. Working full time and schooling full time is hard to balance, but i'm proving it's do'able !
- When Daddy comes home and tells me about His day, Our conversations and time together, being present for one another despite the busy days We have..
- wedding planning, all of the excitedness around that and friends and family being excited for Us, and i am so anxious to wear His name, legally.. soon..

<3

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #11013
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My guy friend from my former job saw me this afternoon at a traffic light and motioned for me to come over - he gave me a ride home and we rocked out to the music he was listening to (he sang to me too)! My friend has a great singing voice and a great smile - a great personality, overall.

We were listening to Tony! Toni! Tone!

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #11014
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Sooooooooooooo super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have some pretty awesome plans now set for tomorrow night!!!!!
I'm going crazy with waiting!!!!!!

Attempt to get sleep tonight ....
Work till 4:30 tomorrow ....
Then on the road for 6 hours ....
Then I'm There!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #11015
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Being in N'awlins with Syr!

Spending the day with the wee one!

Oysters, fried, chargrilled and raw!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #11016
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Spending the day with my love

I know how lucky i am
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 07:30 PM   #11017
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

my favorite old fart and his Superman PJ's (that I got him for Christmas) he plans on wearing at the hospital
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #11018
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

OMG chatting on fb with a friend from home - we were never close when I lived in Wellington, I was always a bit scared of her. We were talking about who I still knew and keep in touch with in Wellington and I mentioned a darling darling darling couple I love and adore. Mate I'm chatting with said she saw them at a party a year ago and they were talking about me!

Now I'm going to have a big cry - mix of homesickness and loves for my Welly peeps.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #11019
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

going to the rock caves with Teddy we had a nice day today <3
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #11020
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Hitting the jackpot on some of Hefner's old magazines...Raquel Welch some Farrah Faucet and Marilyn Monroe! I was out on a break and a dude i have befriended was like...hey, ...and the next thing you know...i am like...hummm
might keep me outta trouble...naughty fuckin asshole that i am....
Honestly, i would rather have the girl...than girls that i don't know in a magazine...but, damn! 1970 volumes...some kickass articles. seriously. and...
well, i guess there were older volumes too...but, i didn't go get em. regret it now cause they were probably some pin-up types....sigh.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile