Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-13-2021, 03:01 AM   #201
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Not quite 60 but knocking on the door.that door will open in 10 months and I will happily hobble threw. We'll maybe not hobble, may actually walk threw if I've had surgery again by then.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2022, 07:52 AM   #202
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, the first posts in a long long time were on my birthday and I missed them. I have actually been going through a lot of very heavy things. It would be good to have people to talk to. Thanks for chiming in, Blade, homoe, Stone Butch and Orema. Welcome and come back soon.

Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2022, 09:50 PM   #203
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I turned 65 this year. I really love the grace of aging. My hair is very silver and suddenly it’s extremely curly and thick just like it was when I was a teenager! I love the lines around my eyes. It’s as though I smile with my whole face now! Within me there is a peace I have been waiting all my life for. It wakens me softly. And later makes me tired so that sleep claims me easily. And in between, I explore for what I did not have time for before. I am baking sourdough bread! I’m learning how to cook Chinese meals. I’m taking lessons in Spanish. I’m building a huge raised bed garden with a greenhouse.
It’s interesting because in other parts of my life there were complications and strife. Not so here at 65. I am so grateful where I am at this age….
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2022, 07:32 AM   #204
firecat242

How Do You Identify?:
Woman first...anything after that is on a need to know basis.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am in a committed relationship with myself.

firecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputation

61 and ok with it. Even with menopause I am more stable and content than I have ever been. Twice as bitchy? Yes. Several degrees warmer? Oh hell yes!! But I don't have the need to prove anything or compare myself to anyone else....for me that is priceless. I will take the aches and pains....the forgetting what you walked into a room for....and early bed times for the peace that has come with age and maturity.
Old 02-19-2022, 01:05 PM   #205
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,395 Times in 2,598 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default 60 or older, come join me.

Welcome to my world, won't you come on in. I do love that Jim Reeves song.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2022, 04:39 AM   #206
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Pride, everyone.!!

Smooches
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2022, 09:29 PM   #207
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation
Default Taking a moment to give thanks

Hello All,

It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted. Turned 60 earlier this year. Who would have thought? Certainly not me! I didn’t expect to see 30. So imagine my surprise to still be here at 60!

Nothing witty or profound to say. Just thankful for the gift of life. And I thought I would say so.

Peace

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post: