Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 04-06-2020, 08:28 PM   #1101
SouthernButch

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

SouthernButch is on a distinguished road
Default Hey there

Hey there, I'm a stone butch in my 20s. I've browsed the planet off and on for a few years now, but I just now got around to making an account. I'm glad I did! There's great stuff on here.

I'm originally from rural North Carolina, but I moved from Maine to the DFW area in Texas earlier this year. I enjoy camping, fishing, playing guitar, and getting my hair cut every three weeks.

Anyways, it's good to be here, and I'm looking forward to making some butch and femme friends.
SouthernButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SouthernButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2020, 03:39 PM   #1102
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi, Everyone!!

I'm a femme in my 20s living in New Mexico. I'm originally from Texas, but I moved out here this year.

I love hiking, baking, doing yoga, and gardening. I my plant babies.

I'm excited to be here!
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2020, 09:18 AM   #1103
AlexF

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

AlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST ReputationAlexF Has the BEST Reputation
Default Greetings

Hello butchfemmeplanet community, thank you for allowing me to join. For nine months out of the year, I work in academia in Asia. I usually travel back home to the states for the summer break, due to COVID-19, there is a possibility that I will be in the States for the remaining of this year, working remotely.
Looking forward to reading and contributing to the forums.

ALex
AlexF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AlexF For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2020, 10:25 AM   #1104
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2020, 10:49 AM   #1105
Trinket_the_mouse2020

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Trinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello! Call me Trinket. I am Femme in the Midwest I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Trinket_the_mouse2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Trinket_the_mouse2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2020, 01:53 PM   #1106
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome! My name is Terry!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 06:20 PM   #1107
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinket_the_mouse2020 View Post
Hello! Call me Trinket. I am Femme in the Midwest I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Hi Trinket I'm Candice and I'm curious if you're anywhere near my V E R Y
F A V O R I T E windy city?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2020, 05:36 PM   #1108
Pacificblu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Pacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there, I’m new!

Please be gentle🌷
Pacificblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pacificblu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2021, 05:29 PM   #1109
Luke

How Do You Identify?:
Gender queer Ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,he
Relationship Status:
single

Luke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST Reputation

Hi ! I am really happy to be here! I thought there was no where and then I had a happy birthday message yesterday from butch femme planet and I must have joined about 8 years ago. It’s great to see it active . I am gender - different / FTMish and 48 years old now feel about 35 I hope ! Be great to meet people
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2021, 05:32 PM   #1110
Luke

How Do You Identify?:
Gender queer Ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,he
Relationship Status:
single

Luke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST ReputationLuke Has the BEST Reputation

Just to say I’m in the UK.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2021, 06:33 PM   #1111
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Hi ! I am really happy to be here! I thought there was no where and then I had a happy birthday message yesterday from butch femme planet and I must have joined about 8 years ago. It’s great to see it active . I am gender - different / FTMish and 48 years old now feel about 35 I hope ! Be great to meet people
Hi Luke and welcome back!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 08:21 AM   #1112
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,403 Times in 729 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome back budddy!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 02:57 PM   #1113
Luke

How Do You Identify?:
Gender queer Ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,he
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Welcome back budddy!
Hey thanks man! Great to be here n
The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2022, 09:40 PM   #1114
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome back Luke!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 03:29 PM   #1115
LadyStoneFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Single

LadyStoneFemme is on a distinguished road

Not exactly a newbie......I was here years and years ago. Think that's where the 3 Thanks came from when I made my first post today, after all that time. Maybe they're a leftover. Idk.

I've forgotten just which user name I registered with back then. Pretty sure I might have made a post or two over in The Loft, so gonna check it out to see if I can find any. Then, the website was closed for some years, but now it's back up and here I am. Been without any queer community for some time and just glad to be in a place where there's lots of "homosexuals.".....lol.
Old 06-05-2022, 04:39 PM   #1116
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyStoneFemme View Post

Not exactly a newbie......I was here years and years ago. Think that's where the 3 Thanks came from when I made my first post today, after all that time. Maybe they're a leftover. Idk.

I've forgotten just which user name I registered with back then. Pretty sure I might have made a post or two over in The Loft, so gonna check it out to see if I can find any. Then, the website was closed for some years, but now it's back up and here I am. Been without any queer community for some time and just glad to be in a place where there's lots of "homosexuals.".....lol.
Welcome back!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote