Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 08-24-2017, 09:44 AM   #1041
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 04:29 PM   #1042
Sheesh

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Sheesh is on a distinguished road
Talking Bonjour from Quebec!

Nice to meet you all! Yes, I'm a real frenchie with a spattering of Hispanic. Cheers
Sheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sheesh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 04:32 PM   #1043
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheesh View Post
Nice to meet you all! Yes, I'm a real frenchie with a spattering of Hispanic. Cheers
Nice to meet you and welcome to the Planet!

Please feel free to pop into chat (click the chat button on the front page, right) Most peeps are around after 8pm EST

Enjoy!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2017, 05:25 PM   #1044
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheesh View Post
WELCOME!!!
Old 10-03-2017, 05:07 PM   #1045
Cubby

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Cubby is on a distinguished road
Default Not new here...

Hi everyone, greetings from Amsterdam (the Netherlands). I'm not new here I use to chat here 8 or 9 yrs ago. Some of you will remember me as Lioncub in here they used to call me Cubby.
Cubby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 07:43 PM   #1046
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
Hi everyone, greetings from Amsterdam (the Netherlands). I'm not new here I use to chat here 8 or 9 yrs ago. Some of you will remember me as Lioncub in here they used to call me Cubby.

Welcome and i am glad you found chat!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 09:26 PM   #1047
Cinque

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Cinque is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello ButchFemme Planet

Hello ButchFemmePlanet,

I'm a Generation X queer woman based in Michigan. It's always nice to have a space to interact with other people in the community. I'm big into music, movies but not as much and I've recently become a television (drama series mostly) fan after years of ignoring it.

I can't say I fall neatly into either a butch or femme category; I think I'm probably more of a sporty type woman. I don't wear make-up and dresses every day but I love shopping and pedicures.

I'm not really good at introductions but I look forward to getting more familiar with this community and engaging in some cool conversations.
Cinque is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cinque For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 09:32 PM   #1048
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all new members!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:59 AM   #1049
Kathleen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Kathleen Has the BEST ReputationKathleen Has the BEST ReputationKathleen Has the BEST ReputationKathleen Has the BEST ReputationKathleen Has the BEST ReputationKathleen Has the BEST ReputationKathleen Has the BEST ReputationKathleen Has the BEST ReputationKathleen Has the BEST ReputationKathleen Has the BEST ReputationKathleen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Excited to be here!

Hi, everyone!

I'm a 37-year-old femme, originally from the Detroit area, now living in North Carolina, not far from the Virginia border. I came out as a lesbian about a year ago after years of considering myself bisexual. A connection with a butch woman totally changed what I understood about who I was and what I wanted. I'm single now, but there's still so much to learn about this community and this culture. I am really looking forward to getting to know more people, and gain a better understanding of what it means to identify this way.

Kathleen
Kathleen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kathleen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 11:12 AM   #1050
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinque View Post
Hello ButchFemmePlanet,

I'm a Generation X queer woman based in Michigan. It's always nice to have a space to interact with other people in the community. I'm big into music, movies but not as much and I've recently become a television (drama series mostly) fan after years of ignoring it.

I can't say I fall neatly into either a butch or femme category; I think I'm probably more of a sporty type woman. I don't wear make-up and dresses every day but I love shopping and pedicures.

I'm not really good at introductions but I look forward to getting more familiar with this community and engaging in some cool conversations.
Welcome! Oh a Michigander, a yopper by any chance? ?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 11:37 AM   #1051
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Hello ButchFemmePlanet,

Welcome to this amazing planet! We are all just "us" here.....enjoy the threads. See you around!
Old 10-23-2017, 12:55 PM   #1052
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Hi, everyone!

I'm a 37-year-old femme, originally from the Detroit area, now living in North Carolina, not far from the Virginia border. I came out as a lesbian about a year ago after years of considering myself bisexual. A connection with a butch woman totally changed what I understood about who I was and what I wanted. I'm single now, but there's still so much to learn about this community and this culture. I am really looking forward to getting to know more people, and gain a better understanding of what it means to identify this way.

Kathleen
those butch women can sure bring out the best in us!

Welcome to the site.

PS i am in South Carolina!

The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 12:56 PM   #1053
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Hello ButchFemmePlanet,

Welcome to the site!
Old 10-23-2017, 01:30 PM   #1054
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Hi, everyone!

Kathleen
Welcome to the East Coast and to this site! I am near the Triad area of NC...
Old 10-25-2017, 08:43 PM   #1055
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all new members! Enjoy your stay!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 12:01 PM   #1056
butchgeek

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
ISO geeky femme who can run this INTJ a bit

butchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputationbutchgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nice to meet you all!

Hello all,

I just got approved to post.

I am a 44 year old single stone butch. I am excited to have found this forum, since I have not found much in the way of community here in the southern US.

My work is pretty intense, but thankfully leaves me with a good deal of time for travel and photography, my main hobbies. I’m also counting down the days to mlb spring training; geeking out on domestic and international politics; and like to be outside, especially in a national park.

My life is wonderful. I’m just missing a wonderful femme with whom to share it.

I look forward to corresponding with you all.
butchgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to butchgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 12:59 PM   #1057
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchgeek View Post
Hello all,

I just got approved to post.

I am a 44 year old single stone butch. I am excited to have found this forum, since I have not found much in the way of community here in the southern US.

My work is pretty intense, but thankfully leaves me with a good deal of time for travel and photography, my main hobbies. I’m also counting down the days to mlb spring training; geeking out on domestic and international politics; and like to be outside, especially in a national park.

My life is wonderful. I’m just missing a wonderful femme with whom to share it.

I look forward to corresponding with you all.

welcome and I know what you mean about not having community in the southern US.

enjoy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 05:49 AM   #1058
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 540 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome newcomers! I'm sure you'll settle in nicely here - I've only been here a few months, but the BFP crowd is a wonderfully friendly bunch in my opinion!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 06:32 AM   #1059
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

** hi there all the newbies ** waves and smiles ~ if u need a hat just ask ESME~~ runs and ducks ** peeks up over the HAT DISPLAY ** is she looking ?
Old 12-30-2017, 10:42 AM   #1060
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Smile hello

am new, happy new year to everyone

it's fun being retired - like being a kid on permanent summer vacation (grins)
if only the weather would cooperate!
spent last year working on a book on meditation
(subjects like: seeing, observing, listening, insight, meaningfulness, understanding, etc.)
now, am taking a break from writing (sort of a retreat)
am quite the private person (soft butch vanilla)
not into drugs, boozing, not on any medication
life is beautiful! (smile)
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: