Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 08-10-2017, 02:58 PM   #61
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 540 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiza View Post
It's not okay to use the bible for justifying a biggoted mind against anything of anormal in your book
To my mind, it isn't Ok to use a book, a creation of fallible human beings, claim that it is the word of God, and then use that as an attempt to justify bigotry. There is so much wrong with that chain of thinking that it boggles my mind that anybody could be eitehr stupid, uncritical or illogical enough to castigate others with an argument based on such ridiculously shaky ground.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 06:46 PM   #62
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Laughing so hard at cathexis' pixie description of Jeff Sessions, this is both funny and true! Good one! LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2017, 11:28 PM   #63
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

It's not OK for various news media to imply that Melania Trump wore five-inch stilettos to view flood zone areas of Texas!

She wore them as she boarded Air Force One yes, but she wore a pair of white sensible sneakers that were clearly visible once they arrived .......

Hey, I hate to say "fake news" BUT if the shoe fits.........no pun intended

I am NOT a Trump supporter NOR did I vote for Trump but.. what's right is right!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 01:30 PM   #64
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,317 Times in 505 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

It's not ok to make more laws that take away your freedom to purchase firearms.If you feel the need to own a gun,then you should be able to go buy one legally without all the bullshit paperwork and waiting that comes along.

If you need it today you should be able to walk out with one,today.

I want a powerful rocket launcher.I know where to get one, but unfortunately it would be against the law.

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 10:37 AM   #65
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Lena Dunham..........it's not OK for you to cast doubt on accusations made by women who claim to have been sexually assaulted or claimed misconduct against them!

I know you have since apologized but please please think before you run your mouth off the next time!

This is the ONE time we as women MUST stick together!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 11:27 AM   #66
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Ryan Seacrest..........

It's not OK to use a personal tax free foundation to pay family members salaries with! Perhaps the Clinton might get away with it, but you my friend will not!

As for the sexual misconduct charges, seeing you've always had such a squeaky clean image, take a page out of Al Franken's book and apologize if it's true! Now is the time to fess up not stonewall!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2017, 12:16 PM   #67
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default John Lasseter..........

It's NOT OK for you to slink off and take a "Leave of Absence" ! Stay and face the music you bast*$d.........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2017, 12:29 PM   #68
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Charlie Rose..............

It's NOT OK to respond that you were “deeply embarrassed” and apologized for behaving insensitive at times, then in the next breathe turn around and claim that all of these allegations are inaccurate. IMHO the only reason you're embarrassed is because your despicable behaviors have came to light!

And for you statement "I always felt I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.” BULLSHIT!!! One certainly knows when one's feelings are returned and when they aren't!
Old 11-22-2017, 12:41 PM   #69
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default SNL Women Cast Members...........

After reading your response in defense to Al Franken's groping allegations I couldn't help notice this paragraph...“We feel compelled to stand up for Al Franken, whom we have all had the pleasure of working with over the years on Saturday Night Live (SNL). What Al did was stupid and foolish, and we think it was appropriate for him to apologize to Ms. Tweeden, and to the public,” the women wrote. “In our experience, we know Al as a devoted and dedicated family man, a wonderful comedic performer, and an honorable public servant.”

Well now that the second allegation has arisen, while he was a public servant, what kind of public servant and dedicated family goes around grabbing a woman's ass during a photo opt at a State Fair?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2017, 12:52 PM   #70
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default All you sexual harassers and abusers.............

It's NOT OK for some of you's to simply plead mea culpa! You owe your victims so much more than that!
Old 11-23-2017, 12:23 AM   #71
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
It's NOT OK to respond that you were “deeply embarrassed” and apologized for behaving insensitive at times, then in the next breathe turn around and claim that all of these allegations are inaccurate. IMHO the only reason you're embarrassed is because your despicable behaviors have came to light!

And for you statement "I always felt I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.” BULLSHIT!!! One certainly knows when one's feelings are returned and when they aren't!
And yet more come forward with stories.......
Old 11-23-2017, 12:25 AM   #72
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
After reading your response in defense to Al Franken's groping allegations I couldn't help notice this paragraph...“We feel compelled to stand up for Al Franken, whom we have all had the pleasure of working with over the years on Saturday Night Live (SNL). What Al did was stupid and foolish, and we think it was appropriate for him to apologize to Ms. Tweeden, and to the public,” the women wrote. “In our experience, we know Al as a devoted and dedicated family man, a wonderful comedic performer, and an honorable public servant.”

Well now that the second allegation has arisen, while he was a public servant, what kind of public servant and dedicated family goes around grabbing a woman's ass during a photo opt at a State Fair?
And yet more come forward with stories.........
Old 12-11-2017, 08:44 PM   #73
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Batali, it's not OK to try and cheat your workers out of money that they rightfully earned!!

The settlement covered staff who worked for Batali’s restaurants from July 2004 through February of 2012. According to the complaint, filed by Stephanie Capsolas and Hernan Alvardo, a waitress and a kitchen runner at Babbo, workers say their hard-earned tips — in some cases as much as 5 percent of the nightly wine sales went to supplement Batali's & business partners own profits.

Even though this was settled in 2012 it still makes my blood boil whenever I see this jerk! I mean really, how low can one sink to steal money from staff that are making him money! What I wouldn't give to shove a pair of those orange croc' up his ass!
Mario Batali Out as Co-Host of ‘The Chew’ Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations....why does this NOT surprise me one bit!
Old 12-13-2017, 12:58 PM   #74
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Mario Batali, it NOT OK to...........

equate sexual harassment with "fun"!

This is just a portion of his lame ass apology!

“I apologize to the people I have mistreated and hurt. Although the identities of most of the individuals mentioned in these stories have not been revealed to me, much of the behavior described does, in fact, match up with ways I have acted. That behavior was wrong and there are no excuses. I take full responsibility and am deeply sorry for any pain, humiliation or discomfort I have caused to my peers, employees, customers, friends and family.
“I have work to do to try to regain the trust of those I have hurt and disappointed. For this reason, I am going to step away from day-to-day operations of my businesses. We built these restaurants so that our guests could have fun and indulge, but I took that too far in my own behavior. I won’t make that mistake again. I want any place I am associated with to feel comfortable and safe for the people who work or dine there.

Why are these assholes never embarrassed by their actions UNTIL they get caught?
Old 12-14-2017, 12:17 AM   #75
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It's NOT OK for some of you's to simply plead mea culpa! You owe your victims so much more than that!
It's not okay to let a politician like Senator Franken, who apologized and expressed remorse, resign in disgrace without a second chance.

There's a big difference between an Al Franken and a Roy Moore. I believe that the offense alleged and character of the individual accused should be considered.

Not all "sex crimes" are equal.

If you maintain that they are all equal, then someone convicted of prostitution is in the same category. Point at me too (1977 conviction).
Old 12-14-2017, 04:22 AM   #76
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Agreed, cathexis. All sex crimes are not equal, but I do agree with homoe. It is not okay that NONE of these guys expressed any kind of remorse until they were accused. Not one came out and said, "Hey, I'm a different person now but in the past, I have behaved this way and I am sorry for hurting others."

It is not okay that they only feel remorse when they are caught.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 07:49 AM   #77
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Katie lee gifford...........

it's OK you stand by your friend Matt Lauer and even mention on-air the day the news broke that you texted him, "I Adore You" HOWEVER when and if the woman comes forward who blew the whistle on his sordid behavior, I certainly hope and pray you text her the same message!

Having a daughter of your own, you should realize women coming forward to expose these predators lessens the chances of your daughter becoming a victim!
Old 12-14-2017, 09:43 AM   #78
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default More Mario....weasel

In the statement to The Post, Batali said: "I apologize profoundly to the people I have mistreated and hurt. The entire day of events surrounding the party I was the personification of idiocy, a drunken and idiotic fool, with no respect for the staff at Osteria Mozza, the guests nor for the restaurant itself. That behavior was horribly wrong, shameful and degrading and there are no excuses. I wish I could have the day back and do it right. I take full responsibility for my deplorable actions and am deeply sorry for any pain, humiliation or anguish I caused."

Again so contrite when they get caught............
Old 12-21-2017, 11:40 AM   #79
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Apple.............

Apple it's not OK to try and squeeze every drop of money out of some consumers by slowing down previous iphones therefore forcing customers to upgrade............

November 2, 2017 — Apple today announced financial results for its fiscal 2017 fourth quarter ended September 30, 2017. The Company posted quarterly revenue of $52.6 billion, an increase of 12 percent from the year-ago quarter, and quarterly earnings per diluted share of $2.07, up 24 percent. International sales accounted for 62 percent of the quarter’s revenue.

Try treating your customers as well as your treat you stockholders...........
Old 12-21-2017, 04:58 PM   #80
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Apple it's not OK to try and squeeze every drop of money out of some consumers by slowing down previous iphones therefore forcing customers to upgrade............

November 2, 2017 — Apple today announced financial results for its fiscal 2017 fourth quarter ended September 30, 2017. The Company posted quarterly revenue of $52.6 billion, an increase of 12 percent from the year-ago quarter, and quarterly earnings per diluted share of $2.07, up 24 percent. International sales accounted for 62 percent of the quarter’s revenue.

Try treating your customers as well as your treat you stockholders...........
I have an iPhone 5s...should I ever have to buy a new phone it will not be made by Apple. I use things until they die a natural death, my last phone was an lg chocolate phone that I used until it’s speakers went out. Lolololololol
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: