Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 06-18-2017, 05:26 PM   #3661
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, what Chad said............
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2017, 07:38 PM   #3662
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today a quiet day...My Dad passed away a year ago today..bittersweet memories..he was born a child of woe and his passing is a sad day for my sisters and I...The happy thought for today is-Although my Dad did not visit me after he passed, I am sure it is because he is so happy where he is now...I'm glad he finally has the peace he always sought in this life. Good night Dad-miss you
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 03:01 PM   #3663
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I feel you, G&G. I wrecked my back today and it sucks big time. I'll send you any spare good juju I have lying around. Feel better!
I'm sending out healing vibes for you too, Gemme!!!! A hurt back is the absolute worst thing ever!!! It makes your whole body hurt!
Old 08-09-2017, 06:53 PM   #3664
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Please everyone light a candle, work some positive mojo, send out healing vibes for my poor little dog Bo! He had another seizure tonight that lasted 3 minutes. Both boys are epileptic and they are due to have their phenobarbital levels checked next month, but I'm calling the vet in the morning. We thought we had his seizures pretty much under control but he had one last week and now another tonight.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:49 PM   #3665
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Please everyone light a candle, work some positive mojo, send out healing vibes for my poor little dog Bo! He had another seizure tonight that lasted 3 minutes. Both boys are epileptic and they are due to have their phenobarbital levels checked next month, but I'm calling the vet in the morning. We thought we had his seizures pretty much under control but he had one last week and now another tonight.
sorry to hear! juju sent!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 06:40 AM   #3666
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I'm sitting in Vet's waiting room now.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:02 PM   #3667
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sending out positive energies & prayers for S to have a successful surgery & let this NOT be malignant...please goddesses....I am asking this humbly..so mote it be
Old 09-09-2017, 09:25 AM   #3668
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

For all those affected by Harvey and for those to be affected in the coming days by his old lady Irma. My prayers I'm with those in the past of this storm and those recovering from Harvey

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 09:20 PM   #3669
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

As Irma closes in tornados twisting and high winds are already here,
Lighting a candle and saying many prayers for us all In the path of her rage.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 10:49 PM   #3670
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

mom
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 11:33 PM   #3671
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
mom
I will keep you in my thoughts friend. My best wishes.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2017, 05:30 AM   #3672
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
As Irma closes in tornados twisting and high winds are already here,
Lighting a candle and saying many prayers for us all In the path of her rage.
Please stay in touch ((((( SD ))))))))
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 12:28 PM   #3673
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,893 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't seen my youngest son since his birthday last February, but since then, he's been slowly falling apart.

He seemed okay, at first, when he came home for his birthday. But since last winter, I get a stream of bills from his last known place of existence. He told me when he left last February, that he was going back to Ashland to look for work and stay with family friends. But that's not what happened. I've gotten his bills from Tucson, Az., St. Paul, Minnesota, Detroit Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and now, his last known place of whereabouts was in New Jersey and Massachusetts. ...bills from Rescue Squads, etc.

I'm asking for quiet support for my son Eddie. He's not well....and because he is legally considered an adult, there is nothing I can do to intervene or help. He needs help, though. I suspect he has an undiagnosed mental health crisis, but I'm worried about him and fear for his safety and overall well being.

Any white light, candles, prayers or good thoughts for my son will be greatly appreciated..... *thank you*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 10:26 AM   #3674
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Please light a candle and send out healing energy for my stepdaughter. She was put in the hospital again for her addiction and my poor spouse is not taking this very well.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:26 AM   #3675
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Leaving some candles and energy
here in this space for those who need them.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 10:39 AM   #3676
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,893 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Please light a candle and send out healing energy for my stepdaughter. She was put in the hospital again for her addiction and my poor spouse is not taking this very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
Leaving some candles and energy
here in this space for those who need them.
Lighting a candle for us all and others too ......

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 08:31 AM   #3677
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Please everybody light a candle for my 12 yr old dog Bailey! I just got back from the vet and had to leave her there to get iv fluids. They are testing her for pancreatitis. Yesterday she had an upset stomach and threw up once in the morning, which she does sometimes, so I didn’t panic. She drank water, used the bathroom, but wouldn’t eat. Later in the evening I cooked her rice and chicken but she wouldn’t eat. She threw up again four more times during the night and at 3am diarrhea started. I have to go to work this afternoon at 3pm for my double shifts, and I can’t call out or I will lose my job. Pray for my dog please!!!!!r aying:
Old 12-03-2017, 02:59 AM   #3678
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thank Goddess it wasn’t pancreatitis! Just some stomach thing but it cost me almost $600!!!!!!! Bailey will be on a bland diet for a week, and pills, and the poor little thing has peed like crazy from the iv fluids. My spouse and the sitter told me she is still sleeping a lot. But I guess that’s good so she can rest?
Old 12-05-2017, 10:31 AM   #3679
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

mom
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 05:38 PM   #3680
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Lighting a candle for California

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: