Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 08-23-2017, 08:11 AM   #21
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Truth About Cats and Dogs............

A successful veterinarian & radio show host with low self-esteem asks her model friend to impersonate her when a handsome man wants to see her.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 05:38 PM   #22
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

The Wedding Singer Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore

Robbie, a singer, and Julia, a waitress, are both engaged, but to the wrong people. Fortune intervenes to help them discover each other.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:57 PM   #23
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Date night (mom) advise- Take an umbrella and taxi money
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 06:38 PM   #24
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Date night (mom) advise- Take an umbrella and taxi money
No taxi in our town, so mom told me to always have a dime in my pocket!

Of course that is when there were pay phones, and you could make a call for one thin dime!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 01:47 AM   #25
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
No taxi in our town, so mom told me to always have a dime in my pocket!

Of course that is when there were pay phones, and you could make a call for one thin dime!

homoe, (I think) your mom and my mom came from the same school!..The umbrella's not as relevant as it once was..Seattle, (in my teens) rained every day...
Old 08-27-2017, 11:49 AM   #26
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

May I suggest-Legends of the Fall...or even better-The Edge (but) seriously... (A) movie on a first date---->lame j/s
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 08:28 AM   #27
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

White Palace........Stars: Susan Sarandon, James Spader, Jason Alexander

Max Baron is a 27-year-old high-flying advertising executive still recovering from the death of his wife. When he meets Nora Baker, a 43-year-old waitress with a fixation on Marilyn Monroe they gradually fall in love. Age and social differences mean that the path of true love is strewn with problems.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 01:27 PM   #28
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Quote:
White Palace........Stars: Susan Sarandon, James Spader, Jason Alexander
Seriously homoe Sex, Lies, and Videotape
is interesting and may spark an interesting datenight conversation
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2017, 02:40 PM   #29
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have a single movie to recommend. I think it depends on the mood you want to be in when you leave the theater or living room.

Even when I know it's coming, I react to scary parts that are sudden. I jump in my seat; I squeal: I squeeze my date's hand hard enough to hurt me. That will usually lead to some protective cuddling (and possibly a quiet chuckle from the butch.)

Don't take me to a romantic movie with a tragic ending. I'll be sobbing. That's cathartic but not fun.

Action movies which don't dwell on blood and guts can be fun. I usually leave energized.

I love sci-fi, and if it combines scary stuff (think Alien the first time that thing pops out of someone's chest,) I'm in heaven.

And I love kid's movies, but they'd be so much better seen with a Daddy/i. They tend to make me a lil sad there's not one with me.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:22 PM   #30
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Question

I don't know if this is good advice or not, I heard it was good...on Amazon prime, the film is 'Good Dick', and it's supposedly, "a quirky love story". I'm watching it tonight.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 04:42 PM   #31
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Blue Jay 2016 Stars: Mark Duplass, Sarah Paulson, Clu Gulager

Meeting by chance when they return to their tiny California hometown, two former high-school sweethearts reflect on their shared past.
Old 09-17-2017, 11:15 PM   #32
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Begin Again........Stars: Keira Knightley, Mark Ruffalo, Adam Levine

A chance encounter between a disgraced music-business executive and a young singer-songwriter, new to Manhattan, turns into a promising collaboration between the two talents.
Old 09-18-2017, 03:15 PM   #33
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

My absolute favourite romance movie: Harold and Maude <3
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2017, 12:36 PM   #34
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Dan in Real Life 2007 Steve Carell and Juliette Binoche

A widower finds out the woman he fell in love with, while helping her pick out books at a bookstore where he doesn't even work at, is his brother's girlfriend.

Sidebar: The "jealous"dance scene at the bar (with Ruthie Pig Face Drapper) alone is worth the reason to watch this flick!
Old 09-27-2017, 12:38 PM   #35
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
May I suggest-Legends of the Fall...or even better-The Edge (but) seriously... (A) movie on a first date---->lame j/s

.....don't shoot the messenger, I didn't start the thread........
Old 09-27-2017, 02:42 PM   #36
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,893 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dan in Real Life 2007 Steve Carell and Juliette Binoche

A widower finds out the woman he fell in love with, while helping her pick out books at a bookstore where he doesn't even work at, is his brother's girlfriend.

Sidebar: The "jealous"dance scene at the bar (with Ruthie Pig Face Drapper) alone is worth the reason to watch this flick!
OMG, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie! Steve Carrell is such a great actor and a favorite actor I love to see in any movie: Same with James Spader in White Palace!!!

I'm obsessed with both movies!!! ❤❤❤❤❤
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 04:41 AM   #37
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Forty Year Old Virgin..........
Old 10-11-2017, 04:15 PM   #38
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,893 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Forty Year Old Virgin..........
Oh, another movie with my favorite actor, Steve Carrell!

Very nice!

I want to see the movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" (2012). I love how his movies always seem to have some form of wonky silly humor....the kind that just makes you giggle to the high heavens ....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seek...ld?wprov=sfla1
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:38 PM   #39
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Lake House 2006 Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock

A lonely doctor, who once occupied an unusual lakeside house, begins exchanging love letters with its former resident, a frustrated architect. They must try to unravel the mystery behind their extraordinary romance before it's too late.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 05:40 PM   #40
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Bed of Roses 1996 Christian Slater, Mary Stuart Masterson, Pamela Adlon

Romantic drama about a young career girl who is swept off her feet by a shy florist, who fell in love with her after one glimpse through a shadowy window.