Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 11-06-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation
Default Because we like to par-tay Austin-style,

Starting a thread for the happenings, gatherings, shindigs, galas, etc. going on around Austin and the surrounding areas.

Especially BBQ's
shariberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation

This was supposed to be titled "What's happening in Austin".
Now everyone's going to think we like to par-tay
Old 11-06-2009, 01:17 PM   #3
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

You Austinites MUST like to par-tay since you all have several threads about it! If y'all didn't like to party....I would not come back down...ever. (okay, I am kidding about that last part...I miss you all!)
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

How many Austin threads are there? Haha. However many, we can party in them all.

~Firie
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #5
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Aww, we (and Texas) miss YOU, G!
Old 11-06-2009, 02:14 PM   #6
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Speak for Yourself, Tart.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:31 PM   #7
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Sure, sure, you act all tough now...
Old 11-06-2009, 05:36 PM   #8
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Quote:
Originally Posted by firie View Post
How many Austin threads are there? Haha. However many, we can party in them all.

~Firie

Some might call us expert party-ers.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #9
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Lol! I love this! I just thought "OH we need a gathering thread" but here Miss SharitheBerry has done started it up. You rock.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #10
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Lol! I love this! I just thought "OH we need a gathering thread" but here Miss SharitheBerry has done started it up. You rock.
I DO rock. Except for where starting gathering threads are concerned

You rock more,
~Shariberry
Old 11-15-2009, 10:04 PM   #11
milehibutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Single

milehibutch has a spectacular aura aboutmilehibutch has a spectacular aura aboutmilehibutch has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post
Starting a thread for the happenings, gatherings, shindigs, galas, etc. going on around Austin and the surrounding areas.

Especially BBQ's

Define "surrounding areas"..... Can snowy Colorado be included???

milehibutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:10 PM   #12
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

You know after a few days with some lovely ladies and then even more phenomenal people.....I don't see where everyone gets the idea we party...hmmm...giggle

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:22 PM   #13
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
You know after a few days with some lovely ladies and then even more phenomenal people.....I don't see where everyone gets the idea we party...hmmm...giggle
Hmmm, it might be that some of us get text messages at all hours telling us of all the fun that is going on!
Old 11-15-2009, 10:24 PM   #14
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Hmmm, it might be that some of us get text messages at all hours telling us of all the fun that is going on!

I do not know of what You speak.

Old 11-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #15
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I do not know of what You speak.

So the words "bating" and"panties" do not ring a bell what so ever?

Oh I know, how about "box" and "wine"!?
Old 11-15-2009, 10:32 PM   #16
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

Ok I think we will making a roadtrip down to austin from omaha sometime in the late winter or early spring because you all know how to partay, eat, and have a helluva good time and we need to take a roadtrip to go have some hootin, hollering good times

plus ya'll have some good beer in texas, that shiner bock rules and ya'all know how to cook and i love to eat

looking forward to checkin out that great city and meeting some of you very cool folks : )
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #17
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
So the words "bating" and"panties" do not ring a bell what so ever?

Oh I know, how about "box" and "wine"!?

Oh....yes......"wine"......I remember that one, it seems.....

As in: Pinkie SWEARS she filled up my glass FIVE TIMES and I'm promising I only remember THREE. I'm certain she is confused.

~Diva
Old 11-16-2009, 04:32 AM   #18
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

So much happens in Austin~ wish I lived there.
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:20 AM   #19
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Oh....yes......"wine"......I remember that one, it seems.....

As in: Pinkie SWEARS she filled up my glass FIVE TIMES and I'm promising I only remember THREE. I'm certain she is confused.

~Diva
Hmmmm....she was the honorary sexy bartender for the weekend so I it is possible there was a mix up...lol

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:23 AM   #20
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviantMom View Post
So much happens in Austin~ wish I lived there.

C'mon! It is Hap'ninville!
I mean, really.....the city slogan is: Keep Austin Weird
Is that a total HOOT?

We're just doin' our part!

~Diva