Old 01-16-2020, 07:57 PM   #621
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 27,736 Times in 12,221 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
The VIG 1527 N Wells St, Chicago

I just came across this online and everything looks good!

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2020, 08:50 AM   #622
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Houndstooth Saloon..........

3369 North Clark Street Chicago

I recently ran across this saloon online and the menu item that caught my eye was French Toast. Caramelized Hawaiian loaf, honey butter, and maple syrup.

I'll be putting this on my "must try" list for the next adventure in the Windy City.....
Old 01-31-2020, 09:28 AM   #623
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Default If you're ever in Milwaukee check out the Safe House's....

Bond Brunch with Bottomless Mimosas Every Sunday 11am-4:00pm 779 North Front Street, Milwaukee

The SafeHouse is a family friendly & fun restaurant in Milwaukee. Kid-friendly before 9pm, SafeHouse is guaranteed to keep everyone entertained with interactive gadgets and espionage. The total spy experience includes scavenger hunts, magic, delicious entrées and more.A weekend would not be complete with brunch. Where else can you find funnel cakes, skillets, and BOTTOMLESS mimosas?

for more info: https://www.safe-house.com/events/sunday-bond-brunch
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2020, 09:46 AM   #624
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
3369 North Clark Street Chicago

I recently ran across this saloon online and the menu item that caught my eye was French Toast. Caramelized Hawaiian loaf, honey butter, and maple syrup.

I'll be putting this on my "must try" list for the next adventure in the Windy City.....
Old 02-10-2020, 07:04 PM   #625
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Default She had me at 12-layer German chocolate cake!

Are you a beer connoisseur and visiting in Chicago? Then perhaps check out

Moody Tongue Brewing Company 2515 S Wabash Ave

After a phone conversation recently with my Traveling Companion and Beer Aficionado its come to my attention that Moody Tongue must be added to my "must try" on the next trip to the Windy City!

As I've often stated, I'm not a beer drinker and would never go out of my way to visit a brewing establishment! But after she told me about the food/dessert, I'm game.....

12-layer German chocolate cake
Old 02-11-2020, 03:31 PM   #626
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy

Thanked 18,253 Times in 5,261 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Moody Tongue Brewing Company 2515 S Wabash Ave

.... that Moody Tongue must be added to my "must try" on the next trip to the Windy City!

I'm game.....

12-layer German chocolate cake
H..that chocolate cake i'm down

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CATS DON'T BELONG ON THE STREET-PLEASE ADOPT
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:09 AM   #627
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

~~
kittygrrl

I agree, who'd turn down goodies like that........
Old 02-15-2020, 05:15 PM   #628
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Default In Chicago and looking for variety?

Check out Time Out Market 916 W Fulton, Chicago

First off, the place is gargantuan. At 50,000 square feet over three floors including a roof deck, 600 seats, 18 vendors, event and demonstration spaces, and multiple drinking and other entertainment options, it’s the largest Time Out Market in the country. “We’re a little bit different [than other food halls] — we’re not a food court, we’re a food and cultural market,” “We’re trying to put the best of the city under one roof.”

Most Chicago food halls do brisk weekday business, especially at lunch, but often punt evenings, weekends, and bar service. But Time Out Market’s organizers expect its multiple bars and drinking options to be one of its main draws at night. In addition to staying open until 11 p.m. on weeknights and midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, the space includes six prominent bars: three adjoined bars take up a large portion of the first floor, serving signature cocktails from acclaimed local bartenders, a wide selection of local beers, and wine; the rooftop indoor/outdoor bar Tony’s, named for Time Out founder Tony Elliot and serving more signature cocktails; the “speakeasy” bar Secret Sound, from the people behind essential tiki bar Lost Lake; and another second-floor bar with comfortable bleacher-style seating. Plenty of other seating exist on all three floors for people to linger and hang out with a drink, rather than just eating and running like many do at other food halls.

Among its 18 distinct food and drink vendors, Time Out Market features multiple chefs from Michelin-starred restaurants, who have won James Beard awards, and past or present members of the Eater Chicago 38, a rarity for a food hall. All food comes with real dishes, glasses, and silverware, also a rarity for food halls. Customers can eat affordably — prices range from single digits for some items — or splurge on a $99 whole duck from chef Brian Fisher of Michelin-starred Entente.